Wonkyu: A Man in Love (SJ)

Kyuhyun's Drabble Diary

“Ne, Kyu. We’re going to tour around Taiwan a bit, do you want to come?” Zhou Mi asked as he prodded Kyuhyun’s shoulder. With fingers hammering the keyboard as if he had the intentions of destroying it, he replied, “Nope, I’m got to kill some minions now if you don’t mind.” And Kyuhyun brought his attention back to his beloved laptop. Rolling his eyes, Zhou Mi headed towards the front door where he was joined by the rest of the SJM members.

“Suit yourself.” Sighing in relief, Kyuhyun quietly muttered to himself, “Finally, I get to be alone…” He soon continued to fight off the evil minions in Starcraft. That was until a bedroom door swung open. Caught by surprise, he was startled to find Siwon yawning a stretching out as he began to rub his eyes.

“Yah, Zhou Mi… I need my comb.” The sleepy Siwon called out, oblivious to the lack of members in the dorm. Soon Kyuhyun responded. “Uh… hyung, the others went sightseeing.” Pausing for just a moment, Siwon began to look around and saw that the rest of the members were nowhere to be found.

“Oh… I guess you’re right. Well, I’m going to take a shower now. If Zhou Mi comes back, tell him to give me back my comb.” With that, Siwon went towards the bathroom. Smashing his head against the keyboard, Kyuhyun let out a groan, “Why am I alone with Siwon hyung?” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself. For a year now, Kyuhyun had started to like the gesture man. Even though at first he thought that Siwon could get a little too touchy with all of his ‘skinshipping’. But, the fact was… Kyuhyun actually liked it. Thinking about it for a minute, something clicked in his head. A few days ago, he confided to the Zhou Mi about his feelings towards Siwon. Another keyboard head smashing came soon after. Damn it… why did I have to tell him, of ALL people? In the end, his character had died about 10 times in less than 15 minutes, but being left alone with Siwon would most likely kill him instead.

After an hour of not seeing Siwon, Kyuhyun’s nerves began to relax as he stopped gaming on Starcraft (miracle of all miracles!) and started to play with his PSP (Aish, should have know…) Kyuhyun didn’t seem to notice Siwon coming out. Water droplets were dripping down his bare and sculpted chest as he was only loosely wearing a pair of jeans. His hair was wet and messy as he began drying it with a towel. Sauntering his way over to Kyuhyun, Siwon slowly peered over his shoulder, curious to what he was doing. Seeing a looming shadow behind him, Kyuhyun was again alarmed by the presence of Siwon.

“H-Hyung!? When did you get here?” Shrugging, Siwon kept staring at Kyuhyun’s PSP. “Just a few minutes ago, and by the way… you’re dying.” Pointing to the screen, Kyuhyun’s character was getting beating to a pulp. Quickly reviving his character, Kyuhyun let out an involuntary blush as he couldn’t stop staring at Siwon and his bare torso.

“Go and put some decent clothes on hyung… you’ll… you’ll catch a cold!” His voice was shaking, surprising the urge to blush again. “But… I am wearing clothing.” Siwon countered, looking down at his jeans.

“Do you think JUST a pair of jeans is considered decent?!” Kyuhyun said, his voice cracked a little and soon Siwon furrowed his eyebrows. “Is something wrong Kyuhyun?” A hidden smile was appearing as Siwon leaned in closer. “N-no, nothing’s wrong!” Immediately, Kyuhyun avoided Siwon’s gaze.

“Kyu… then look at me.” Shaking his head, Kyuhyun ignored him and continued to play with his PSP. “Nope, staying right here. You know, I haven’t been giving my PSP the attention it needs, so I’m going sit right here and give my PSP the love and attention it deserves.”

“Then how about me?” Siwon whispered into his ear. “W-what?” Kyuhyun replied back, his eyes bugged out just a bit.

“Why don’t you love me?” Gently, Siwon brushed his lips over Kyuhyun’s.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HYUNG?” Kyuhyun screamed, turning towards Siwon. “Finally... you turned around.” Holding down his blush was no longer effective as Kyuhyun turned a bright red.

“That wasn’t intentional… b-but d-did you just say that you want me to love you...?”

“I most certainly did.” Pushing Kyuhyun against the wall, Siwon stared affectionately into Kyuhyun’s eyes. The PSP was quickly ignored as it dropped onto the couch. “Did you know that a man has been in love with you ever since you debuted?” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“So… is that why you love doing skinship with me?” Kyuhyun muttered.

“Yes… but I want more than that.” Siwon said as he placed his forehead against Kyuhyun’s. “I want you. So, I tried to speed up the process.” Gazing down at Siwon’s exposed chest once more, Kyuhyun blush turned brighter as he leaned in.

“You’re such a jerk, you know that?” Siwon just smiled as they shared a gentle yet passionate kissed. From behind the door of the entranceway, the other members were smiling like idiots as they watched the other two. Zhou Mi grinned in satisfaction.

“Looks like the man in love… wasn’t the only man in love, aish… idiots.”