Kyuteuk: Paradise (Infinite)

Kyuhyun's Drabble Diary

Slouching on the couch in exhaustion, Leeteuk unceremoniously placed his feet up on the coffee table as he clicked the remote, turning on the TV. It was almost 2am, but Leeteuk wasn’t going to sleep anytime soon. Even though he was tired, a leader’s got to do what a leader’s got to do.

Staring at the TV screen intently, Leeteuk had recorded every show that every Super Junior member had been on recently, and he started to watch them, write down advice and compliments on a notebook to hand to them later. Scribbling furiously, Leeteuk was too distracted to notice a very drowsy Kyuhyun who apparently couldn’t fall asleep. Looking from afar, Kyuhyun could see how hard Leeteuk was at work and couldn’t help but smile. Teukie hyung… Slowly walking up to his hard-working leader, Kyuhyun plopped down next to the leader, surprising him.

“Eh? Kyu, why are you up so late? Go to bed, you have a tight schedule tomorrow.” However, Kyuhyun only snuggled closer to the leader, leaning his head in the crook of Leeteuk’s neck as a hint of red made its way to Leeteuk’s cheeks.

“Thank you…” Kyuhyun mumbled as he wrapped his arms around the older one. Resting his head gently on Kyuhyun’s ruffled hair, Leeteuk had a look of slight confusion.

“Why are you trying to say Kyu?”

“I’m saying thank you for working so hard, for going over and beyond… for being the best leader out there. Thank you for making a paradise for all of us. A place where we are safe, protected under your wings…”

“Ne, Kyu, this isn’t like you. You’re supposed to be insulting me or telling me that I’m old, which I’m not by the way, or even teasing me. Are you sick?” Raising his hand to Kyuhyun’s forehead all worried, Kyuhyun just chuckled.

“What’s wrong with tell you how much you mean to me… to all of us.” Soon Kyuhyun slumped limply in his arms, quickly falling asleep. Chuckling, Leeteuk picked up the sleeping singer as he laid him on his bed. Giving him a quick peek on the cheek, soon, Leeteuk smiled fondly at Kyuhyun’s sleeping figure.

“I should thank you too Kyu. Thank you for also taking me to a paradise that I never, ever want to leave.”