Two : He meets her

The Silent World

Namjoo stood alone in behind and listened what the head of university said.. she just kept quite. Suddenly a guy stood beside her. She looked at him but he didn't look at her.
"Is it already long?" He asked namjoo. But she just kept quite and ignored him. "I Mean his speech, is it already long?" he pointed at the headmaster and repeated his question but namjoo still quite. "Maybe you don't know but i talk to you now" he poked her shoulder to get her attention. Namjoo looked at tanned boy beside her and blinked her eyes.
"You talk to me?" She asked. He opened his mouth disbelief.
"Hey girl i don't know who you are and i don't care about you. So don't show me that behavior cause i won't fall for it! Is it new trick to get attention from a boy?" He complained.
"I am sorry.. but do i know you? Why you keep talking with stranger?" Namjoo asked again. This time she didn't wanna listen what he said and moved to another place.
"What a weird girl!! Her parents really unlucky have her as their daughter" he continued to listen what the head of university talked and ignored what have just happened.

*****

Namjoo went home after the ceremony..
Her appartement still mess like the last time she left. She didn't have energy or a will to make it tidy, she just slept in her bed. Suddenly her stomach rang.. she is hungry but she didn't want to eat. At that time, she could hear a voice of a woman cooked in her kitchen. Yeah she saw it.. saw her mother cooked happily there. The food looked delicious and she know it is.
"Namjoo yah... don't just watch me cook! can youhelp me to cut the vegetable" she said. Namjoo with a small smile walked closer.
"Noona can't cook mom! Let me help you.. i am better than her" a little boy smiled to his mother and played with a knife.
"No Joon-ah! You are boy and boy can't play in the kitchen" she took the knife away.
"Why? I like cooking!" He whinned. "Namjoo noona can i cook? You want me to help, don't you?" The little boy looked at namjoo with a puppy eyes.
"Yes you can Joon-ah" Namjoo want to touched the chubby cheeks of him but he disappeared along with the middle age women too. She just alone in her kitchen and no food there. No one cooked for her, no one talked to her. She sighed.. she wanted to cry but she didn't have energy to do it. "Can i just die right now?" She asked herself.

*****

"Mom!! Plese don't cook Jongin favorite food again!! I don't like it" a guy complained.
"Why Jongdae hyung? Just you who don't like it! I like it, mom, dad, and Jina also like it! If you don't wanna eat that just go!" Jongin said to his brother.
"Fine! Like i want stay for long time beside you!"Jongdae took her jacket and went out.
"Jongin-ah stop make your brother pissed of" his mom said.
"Don't worry mom, Jongdas can't run from our lovely home too long. He love this home more than anyone else" Jongin said and ate the food.

Jongdae just went out without knew where he should go. He just let his leg bring him to somewhere far from his house.. his crowded house. Sometimes he hoped that he could live by himself and did whatever he like. He could eat anything he want and didn't need to share it with anyone else. He could imaginate how happy his life without his brat brother Jongin and his loudly sister Jina. He didn't need to obey his father and mother.. no more rule no more nags. He went to ramyeon's shop and buy one portion of ramyeon. After observed the shop his eye caught a girl. That's how he met the weird girl that he met this morning. He approached her with big smile on his face.
"Hi.. we meet again! I am Jongdae, everyone in college call me Chen! That's my nickname hehe" he laughed but the girl didn't respon him. "Ah! Maybe you don't remember but i am the guy that bumped into you this morning" he said. The girl didn't look surprised or happy to hear that. No expression and no word from her. "Can you speak? Sorry if i am rude but you didn't answer me this morning or now" he kept talking but he totally got ignored from the girl.
"Miss your order ready" the shopkeeper told her. She paid it and went away.
"Something wrong with me? Why she ignore me?" Jongdae couldn't believe he has just been ignored. He wanted to know the reason, she smiled cutely to him this morning but..now? He totally got ignored! He ran out the shop to find the girl but he couldn't see her anywhere. "Yah weird girl i will find you tomorrow! And you will talk to me no matter what!" He promised.

****

Namjoo walked slowly and stoped in front of daycare, she looked inside a daycare and smiled to see how happy the children are.
"Joon must be happy if he join them" she said.
"I am! You wanna go inside noona?" A little boy asked her.
"You wanna go?" She kneeled and asked him. The little boy smiled and nodded. Namjoo went inside and someone stoped her.
"What are you doing here?" Asked a man around 40 to her. She couldn't think any excuse she just saw how her brother played happily inside. "You are a mother or sister of that child?" He pointed at a child that namjoo never saw before. She shook her head. The man a bit confused with her action but he knew that girl won't harm the children. "I am Mr.Kim, the owner of this small daycare. You like children? You want job here?" Namjoo looked at him with serious face. "If you like the idea you can talk to the manager, Miss Taeyeon, tell her that i send you. This my card i never stay here, my wife who usually come here to check how this place goes" he tried to speak to her and waited her responed.
"Mr. Kim Joonmyun" namjoo read the card. "I want job" she said very simple in a low tone without looked at the man.
"Talk to Miss Taeyeon, miss...?" he stoped his words.
"Namjoo, i am Kim Namjoo" she said.
"Alright miss namjoo.. just come to her office cause i need to go now. See you later and i hope you get the job. Even this place is mine but Taeyeon know who can be here better than me" he said left her alone. Namjoo walked tomTaeyeon's office and knocked the door.
"Come in" she could hear Taeyon voice. Namjoo went in and Taeyeon observed her from head to toe when she went in.
"Can i help you?" She asked nicely.
"Mr.Kim Joonmyun offered a job here for me. He said i should talk to you" namjoo answered.
"Oh yeah i am the one who responsible here... and why do you need a job? You still young, are you high school girl?" She asked again.
"No, i am not. This is my first year in university.. i am alone here and need job to keep myself alive" namjoo keep her face emotionless.
"You don't have parents? You can ask them to send you money" She asked and namjoo shook her head. "Relative?"
"It's just me" Namjoo said directly cut Taeyeon's words.
"Ow..kay" taeyeon said haltingly. 'She is weird and scary' she thought.
"I won't harm the children, if you don't believe me just try me in one month. I can be a gardener or cleaning service here if you don't want me to get close with the children" she said.
"I am sorry.. it's not because i can't believe you but your personality is so dark.. i don't want it inffect the children" taeyeon stated.
"That's why you should try me.. i am not used to talk to adult but i can communicate well to the children" she said in sad tone. Don't know the reason, It hurts taeyeon heart. She didn't know who exactly she is and where she come from but she could feel her sadness. it feels so may scar in her heart and she already walked in dark way for a long time.
"Okay i will try you.. for now just to be cleaning service! You can start tomorrow if you have free time after your college finish! Just come here whenever it is. I will pay you every hour you spend here. Deal, miss..?"
"Namjoo, Kim Namjoo" she shook Taeyeon hand to say thank you and went away.

******

"Mom do you need to drag me here? If you wanna come here to work you can do it by yourself" A boy whinned to his mother.
"Who said i just wanna go to work? I want you to find your brother! I don't care where you wanna go or how far did you go just search him until you find him and drag him home. Anyway thanks for drive me here baby" her mother pinch his cheeks.
"Mom! I am not a kid"

Namjoo saw the moment and smiled...
"You like him too.. i always show you how i love you but you ignore me and said you already grow up" a woman talked to her with pout in her face.
"Now, who look like a child? You're too cute i can't resist you" Namjoo made a face to tease that women.
"Who are you talking to?" A women that namjoo saw with her son before talked to her. "I hear you talk before.." Namjoo tried to ignore her and went away. "Am i wrong? why she run away?" She asked herself before shouted to her son. "Kim Jongin don't dare to come home before you find your brother!!" But her son already started the car and went away. "Aish kids always like that"

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 2... hi guys thanks for subscribe and read this.
I made this for fun.. because i miss my family that far away from me hehehe
My mistake if you don't statisfied.. i don't know that you guys will read it thank you so much for that ><