One : Introduction

The Silent World

A short hair girl walked alone while kept her head down in busy street. She headed to a big building few meters in front of her. With all her courage she moved to a big city to continue her study. She was accepted in one of famous universities in seoul. She got scholarship to that university, so she didn't need to pay anything when she studied there. Sounds lucky right?

But she still should find job to pay a rent of her new place there and her food of course. She registered her name in the university's office to received some books and almamater. after the registration finished, she tried to find fine apartment for live. After looked for a cheap apartment, she got one that looked fine to live at.
"Noona! Noona! it's great place!!" A cute little boy talked to her.
"I Know joon-ah you like it?" She asked him.
"Yeah it's pretty good" he smiled cutely. Her vision get blurry and that cute boy disappear. That girl knew it was her imagination.

The girl name is Kim Namjoo, she was 18 years old now. She was really genius and caring person. She had bright personality and had many friends. But it was in the past...No more Namjoo like that. She was a lonely and depressed girl now. Everyone in her late neighborhood thought she was crazy and weird that's why she choosed to move.

She unpacked her stuff and looked at a portrait of a happy family. A hand touched her shoulder, at least she feel it touched her.
"I miss you my baby girl" a middle age woman smiled to her. She looked at that pretty woman with tears in her eyes.
"I miss you more mom" she couldn't handle her tears and let it down to her cheeks. "I miss everything in our warm house" she was crying out loud and hugged herself. She let the room dark and a cold wind enter the room. The women watched her with sad face and disappeared like a smoke.


****


"Jongdae oppa!!" A little girl around 10 years old someone body and jump up and dow in his bed.
"Arghh Jina-ya!! Get out of my room now!! I want to sleep" he covered himself with a thick blanket.
"Oppa is mad at me? Wae? Am I naughty?" The little girl made a sad face and started to cry. The guy opened his eyes and let out a small groan.
"Good Morning my noisy world!" He said.
"JONGDAE!!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE YOUR SISTER CRY!! WAKE UP NOW!!" a woman voice shouted.
"Yes mom!" He replied. With a heavy step he got up from his comfortable bed.
"JONGDAE HYUNG!! YOU WEAR MY FAVORITE T-SHIRT AGAIN?" this times his brother who shouted. He entered his elder brother room with an angry face. "You know that I never want to share anything to you, right? Every stuff that you touch I never want to touch it!"
"I will buy the new one later. Are you happy?!" He back shouted.
"That's expensive! I hope you get the same price!" The younger boy left his brother.
"When I can have a sound and silent morning?" He asked himself. Jongdae took a bath and changed his outfit into a tidy one. He ready to go to his university. It wasn't his first year, he already two years in that university but it was the first year for her brother Jongin. "Yah Jongin ah palli!! You'll late to the open ceremony" Jongdae said.
"Chill hyung! I still eat my breakfast" he answered.
"Eat yours too Jongdae" his father said with low tone. Jongdae obeyed him. The one that could make Jongdae shivered just his father. That wasn't because he was scary, but he just.. err he couldn't decribe it. Thing that he knew just His father words were a rule that you should obey or you would get a punishment. Even he was scary outside, he was a warm person inside. He would spend his money to his beloved family without thought about it first if it’ was really important, and he could be the one to offer his life for his family happiness. Jongdae and Jongin finished their breakfast and went to their university together.
"Don't forget to eat your lunch boys" their mother waved and smiled happily.


*****


Namjoo just walked straight to the field where the opening ceremony for new student held. She didn't talk anything or said hi to anyone. She just ignored a bunch of people and enjoyed her own world. Suddenly, two guys ran into her, she didn't see they came because she was too busy to saw a ground. One of them bumped into her...
"Oops sorry, are you okay?" He asked her. She hesitated to answer, she just smiled to him and went away. "Such a weird girl" he didn't pay any attention to her behavior and went to the other guy who already waited him. The boy stole a glance to a weird girl that he had just met. "Who is that girl?" He asked his friend.
"Don't know! Why? You wanna make her as your target?" he got teased by his friend.
"Yah watch your mouth!" He smacked his buddy's head and laughed

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the first chapter.. this fanfic just a short fanfic actually i hope i can finish this story ><