Eleven : Song For You

The Silent World

Namjoo walked around the house, she really admired this family. She looked at their family picture and amazed with that. Naeun also had picture like this in her house, the picture of her and her family, but Namjoo didn’t have any of it. She ever had that before, but it already disappeared.
“I am handsome, right?” Namjoo looked at someone that talked with her and laughed. “You gone so long, where have you been?” that person still talked to her but she didn’t answer anything and continued her job to see all the pictures. “Come to my room”
Oppa! You shouldn’t be like this” He dragged Namjoo to his room. “Yah! What are you doing? Naeun and Jongin will search for us”
“Ignore them! I have a lot question for you! You should answer me if you want get out” Jongdae close the door and locked it.
Oppa!
“Namjoo!” Jongdae sit on his bed and stared at Namjoo who stood up in front of him. “Where have you been? Why didn’t tell me anything before you leave? Don’t you know that I really worry!”
“I am back to my hometown”
“Daegu?” Namjoo shook her head.
“My father’s hometown” She paused and looked around his room. “I want to tell you about my father, but I think the time isn’t right. You are busy with the election, your assignment before graduate and your love story. I don’t want to disturb you”
“You never disturb me! Oh my God Namjoo! Please swear to God you will tell me everything from now on! Never think that you will disturb me because I always have a time for you!” Namjoo smiled and nodded. “Why you back to your father’s hometown? Isn’t he the one that leave you alone?”
“My father...  he is sick. He live there after leaving me alone in Daegu, but he come with his illness. My neighbor said he became an alcoholic and smoker, he always back home late and didn’t work anymore. My grandmother... maybe she passed away because she saw how awful her son” Namjoo smiled at him. “My grandmother passed away... that’s why I leave. My father alone now and he is sick. I am still thinking I will stay here or live with my father... she paused and sit beside Jongdae. “Jongin, he called me multiple times, send me so many messages, so I think I should back and help him first and rethink again about leaving Seoul”
“I am glad Jongin call you” He got closer to Namjoo. “Are you okay? Is it okay to live with someone that hates you?”
“I am fine! It is hard actually... but he is my only family”
“Jongin steals everything from me. He steals my dream to be a director and my idea to make you as my assistant. If I become the director, I will choose you to be my assistant too like Jongin did. You are the one that I comfortable to work with and you have brilliant idea... Jongin choose the right decision, I will thank to him later for bring you back” Jongdae messed her hair.
“JONGDAE!! ARE YOU INSIDE YOUR ROOM WITH A GIRL?!!”
“Oh my... I am in trouble...”

****

Jongin sent Namjoo home by himself. He so quiet all the way.
“Are you mad?”
“No”
“Why so quiet?”
“I always like this”
“okay then” after arrived Namjoo got off the car and say goodbye but Jongin just went away without any words.


In other case, Jongdae also sent Naeun to her home...
Oppa look so happy, is it because Namjoo?”
“I always happy. When we spend our time together  I always happy, am I?”
“But you never look so happy like this”
“Oh really?”
“Yeah... it’s like you win the lottery”
“Maybe it because Namjoo haha” Jongdae laughed. “Ah you never spend your time with her anymore, right? Why?”
“Hmm... It because I have a lot schedule with you”
“Oh so... Should we cancel our schedule? So, you can play with her”
“It’s up to you”
“You look disappointed”
“I am not”
“Yes you are! Look so many wrinkles in your forehead haha”
“It’s not funny” Naeun hit Jongdae’s arm. Her disappointment disappeared, Jongdae always know how to make her mood back.

***

Namjoo walked around the teacher’s office with bright smile in her face. She held a music sheets in her hand.
“Namjoo!”
“Jongdae oppa
“I heard from Mrs. Jung you will sing in the showcase”
“Oh yeah I got A+ because of you! I am glad you are my mentor”
“Your song is great and you sing it well, that’s nothing I do”
“It’s because you are great composer and you are my mentor, that’s why the song turn out so well”
“Fighting for the showcase”
“I will sing it well for you! You will be proud of me”
“Yeah prove it! Well, I gotta go.. Naeun and I will go shopping haha you want come?”
“No, thanks! Have fun” Jongdae just waved and nodded. “Have fun... I should have fun too with singing class”


Namjoo went to the showcase preparation. She checked all properties, sounds, stage and lightning. For a week this stage will be the place where the students who will perform in the showcase to practice.
“Namjoo!” Jongin shouted. “I heard you will sing in the showcase! How can an assistant have a solo performance in showcase?”  Jongin made a face.
“Sorry Mr. Director! Ahaha” she salute to him and laughed. “I will help you in backstage until 10 minutes before I perform. How? Don’t be angry Mr. Director, because you will be proud with your assistant later”
“Haha yeah I know it! Good luck! It’s the song that you work together with hyung, isn’t it?”
“Yeah! Hear the lyrics well, I think the lyrics suit for your situation”
“What situation?”
“Just hear it”
“You will practice here, right?”
“No, I will practice alone with Mrs. Jung! I can help you after that”
“It’s okay! I can do it here alone hehe focus with your practice Namjoo”
“Are you sure you are okay? Haha thanks Jongin, but I won’t leave you! I should meet Mrs. Jung now... see you later”
“Ne”
“Ah! Your smiling face really looks so handsome... Don’t show your angry face anymore Jongin. Last night, I really afraid” Namjoo pouted. “Don’t do it anymore in front of me or the other, arrasseo?” she disappeared.
“I never realize before that Namjoo really cute” Jongin smiled.

****
 
The Showcase Day...
Today, so many people came to the faculty. Many important person watched the show. It was like open house, family, friends and someone that the students knew well came to see them. Jongdae came with his family and Naeun. They found the strategic place to watch.
“Jongin is the director right?” his mother asked.
“Yes mom” Jongdae answered unwillingly. “Someone will sing my song too, it’s not 100% my song actually. That person writes the lyrics and I help to compose it”
“Oh really? That song must be great”
“Sure it is”
“Namjoo who will sing it right oppa?” Naeun whispered and Jongdae nodded.


In the backstage, Jongin looked so frustated. Everything seemed so uncontrolable, it didn’t like the practice.
“Jongin, you should relax” Namjoo pat his back. “Slow down and be patient... do it like practice. It’s gonna be fine” she smiled and Jongin renturn her smiled. The show went well, everything under contol now. Jongin began to enjoy his job now, Namjoo helped him well too.
“Namjoo, your turn in 10 minutes! Go prepare yourself” Jongin remind her.
“I see” Namjoo prepared herself.  She changed her clothes. She wore a white dress around her knee and tied her hair up. She make her bangs tidy and wear natural make up with pink lipstick. Her high heels shone in her foot. She wore her microphone and be ready.
“Are you finish?” someone who replace her to be the assistant director called her.
“Yes”
“Are you Namjoo?”
“Yes”
“You look... different”
“Thanks! It’s compliment, right?” Namjoo smiled and went to backstage.
“Where is Namjoo?” Jongin shouted from the backstage.
“I am here Jongin” Jongin couldn’t stop starring from her head to toe.
“You... are you Namjoo?”
“Am I look really different?”
“Yeah... So different! You look so pretty”
“Thanks Jongin”
“You sing while play the piano? Where’s the piano! Yah search the piano for her” Jongin read the property that needed in Namjoo’s performance and asked everyone who passed to search her property.
“Yes...  And Jongin, actually the piano already there from the start”
“Ah really?” Jongin peek on the stage and blushed. He is so embarrassed. “I don’t even know it already there... hehe” Namjoo laughed with him.
“You should direct well when I am not here, okay?” Jongin nodded. “And remember to hear the lyrics well” Namjoo walked to the stage.

 

“It’s Namjoo!” Jongdae shouted. His family and Naeun looked at the stage. “She is beautiful” Jongdae mumbled. Namjoo sit in front of the piano and started to play the intro of her song.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6HdTgFVrSY

gieoknani geuttae jakgo eoryeosseodeon neowa na do you remember
Do you remember how you and I were so young and small?


hangsang hamkkeyeoji uril saemnaedeon manheun chingudeul do you remember
We were always together, do you remember our friends who were jealous of us?

jageun son kkok japgo nal jikyeojun eonjena naegeman useojun neo
You held my small hand and protected me, always smiling only at me

baby geuttaen mollasseul geoya ama moreuncheokhaesseul geoya neomu eoryeosseojanha
Baby, we didn’t know back then, we were too young

hoksi gakkeum neodo geuttael saenggakhani nacheoreom do you remember
Do you think of those days like I do sometimes? Do you remember

gibun joheun baram uril bichudeon ttatteushan haessal do you remember
The nice breeze, the warm sunlight that shone on us? Do you remember

neowa nan manheun ge talmasseogo neon naege sojunghan chinguyeosseo
We resembled each other so much and you were my precious friend

baby geureohge mitgo issdeon naege dareun nega on geoya geureon nega naccseoreo
Baby, that’s what I believed but you came to me and it was so strange

eoneusae neon naegero wa nae mamsogeuro wa chingu anin namjaro nae yeope isseoji
You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend

geureohge neol yeope dugo nae mam sumgigo ireohge (sumeo) (sumeo) chinguraneun ireum dwie sumeo
I hide my heart while you are next to me (hide) (hide) I hide behind the name of a friend

soljikhi na geobi nasseosseo neoreul bomyeon tteollineun nae mam iksukji anha
Honestly, I was afraid, I wasn’t used to my trembling heart when I saw you

sasil amureohji anheun nega miwosseona bwa ireon nae mam neoneun wae moreuni
Actually, I resented you for acting like everything was normal. Why didn’t you know my heart?

Feel me, feel me, tell me, tell me, love me, love me (though it’s too late)
Feel me, feel me, tell me, tell me, love me, love me (though it’s too late)

 

Namjoo ended her song and bowed. The audience really fell into her performance and clapped for her.  Namjoo back to the room loose her high heels and erased her makeup.
“How can that lyrics suit me so much?” Jongin entered and make Namjoo shocked. "You sing it for me or for Jongdae Hyung?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry if it's really long ><
btw i really love Apink new song~~
the song that namjoo sing in this fic is one of them~ the tittle is So Long! That's my favorite song after mr.chu and sunday monday XD
The lyrics is written by Park Chorong actually~~ feel sorry for chorong because in this fic i write the song is written by namjoo ><

Thanks for reading it ^^