Fifteen : Her Another (failed) Love Story

The Silent World

After arrived, they went to the village head’s house and prepare everything before the second team come. Namjoo and the other girls helped all mothers who cooked. They didn’t have any skill but at least they tried. Jongin talk to the village head about the place that the volunteers would rest. They would rest in the villager’s house, there are 15 houses who could be used. The volunteer would divide into 15’s team and one team consists of three people. Namjoo and Hayoung and another girl in one team, but Naeun got different team.

“The girls will get the nearest area from here... The team who far from here will have a guide to get there” Sehun as the scheduler team leader said.

“Naeun you get the far area, aren’t you?” Hayoung said.

“Hmm... bye I will leave first” Naeun said.

“Namjoo, I will accompany you to your house” suddenly Sehun approached Namjoo.

“Oh, It’s fine! My house is next to the village head’s house” Namjoo said.

“Oh really?”

“Yeah, you should catch your team, you get far area, aren’t you?”

“Oh yeah! Bye...” Sehun waved and left her.

“Oh-ho! Who’s he? Why he really care about you?” Hayoung .

“He is my team leader” Namjoo smiled.

Aishh tell me what’s your relationship with him? Tell me!”

“Just my team leader” Namjoo smiled naughtily.


***

 

The next day Namjoo get up early, after talk a few words to her home owner she went out.

“The air so fresh” Namjoo did some stretching in front of her home.

“Good morning” Sehun passed by and greeted her.

“Morning” Namjoo smiled at him and suddenly felt embarrassed.

“You up early” Sehun said. Namjoo just smiled while nodded.

“Namjoo! Who is in your home? Wake them up! We will do morning exercise together” Jongin shouted from a far.

“Okay” She answered and left Sehun. “See you again” she said to Sehun. He  nodded and went to his friends.

 

After the exercise, Namjoo talked to her sunbae about drawing competition that would start soon and helped wrap the present. Sehun sit beside her and looked at her closely.

“What are you doing here?” Namjoo looked so nervous when Sehun looked at her closely.

“Can I borrow your pen?” He asked. Namjoo chuckled and gave him the pen. “You will be here during the competition, right?” Sehun started the conversation.

“Hmm...” Namjoo just nodded while hummed. She was busy with her job.

“Can you help me? Please wrap this present too hehe I should go to the field” he said. “I will accompany you until finish, don’t worry” he smiled. Namjoo just did it without word and still smiled. Sometimes Sehun told her a joke and they would laugh together.

 

 

The time passed like that, everyone busy with their job before the games and competition. They just had time to rest when the lunch time and dinner time. Namjoo would chatted with Hayoung and some her friends during the eat time. Sometimes she help prepared the meal too.

“You work too hard” Jongin stopped Namjoo. “Rest a bit Namjoo, everyone already has their job. Just do your job and don’t mind the other’s job” He tapped her shoulder.

“Alright! You should eat Jongin! Don’t let your stomach growl hehe” Namjoo smiled. Sehun suddenly appeared, he did nothing just stare balnkly like someone who didn’t know what to do.

“Sehun-ah here eat something!” his friend called. Namjoo already took her food and searched her friend. Sehun blocked Namjoo’s way and smiled.

“Aishh” Namjoo returned his smile and went to his right, but Sehun blocked it again. She did the same to other way but again Sehun blocked it. “Seriously?” She felt annoyed but Sehun seemed enjoy it.

“It’s fun to tease you! Eat well Namjoo” He messed her hair.

 

 

That night Namjoo spent her whole night beside Jongin. They always talked this and that so serious without rest. Namjoo always searched for him if she couldn’t see him near her. Sehun glued his eyes to Namjoo. He would pay attention to everything she did but she didn’t know. Namjoo just too focused with her job. After every agenda for today finished, everyone went back to their place to rest. Namjoo slept beside Hayoung.

“Actually I don’t know what your relationship with the handsome boy we met before, but I think he likes you. He always watches you and takes care of you. You still hide this to me, seriously?” Hayoung whispered to Namjoo before they sleep.

“He is Sehun… He is my leader team. And what should I tell you? I just know him for a month and nothing special between us beside….” Namjoo stopped her story.

“Beside what? Tell me!” Hayoung asked her.

“We almost kissed”

“WHAT? SERIOUSLY?” Hayoung talked with her high-pitch tone. Namjoo covered .

“Don’t scream!” Namjoo warned her.

“You! Do you like him?” Hayoung asked her again.

“I don’t know, I think I like him… I have a feeling for him. The same feeling that I ever felt with Jongdae oppa or Jongin before. The feeling who make me want to stay beside him, hold his hand, and tell everyone that he is mine” Namjoo looked at Hayoung. “But I am afraid…. the luck never come to my side in love's case. I am afraid I will lose him like I lose Jongdae oppa or Jongin”

“What are you talking about? He likes you for sure… you and him I think will be a happy couple” Hayoung said.

“Do you think so?” Namjoo asked her

“Hmm” Namjoo hugged hayoung tightly. “Now let’s sleep tomorrow will be a happiest day for you”

 

***

 

Two days in Village like a year in heaven for Namjoo. Sehun treated her really well. She felt like a princess, special princess for Sehun. Today was the last day in village, she really busy with the charity fair for the villagers. She was in charge of free clothes and books for the villagers and Sehun was in charge of free examination for the sick and old villagers. Naeun and Hayoung help for the free foods.

Today was a busy day for everyone, this was their last day plus their agenda. They had rest in Afternoon. Namjoo sat alone near the examination room.

“Hey” Sehun approach her with a girl beside him.

“Oh Hi… tired?” Namjoo asked him with a wide smile in her face.

“A bit, how about you?” Sehun asked back.

“I can’t feel my feet” Namjoo chuckled.

“Rest your feet well then…” Sehun messed her hair. “Ah this is my girlfriend, Chorong” Sehun introduced the girl beside him. “She just comes… she is my senior in my campus”

“Hi Namjoo, Sehun told me everything about you… You help him so much” Chorong smiled at Namjoo. Namjoo smiled back and nodded.

“Already eat? We want to eat, come join us” Sehun said.

“No thanks, I think I am really full” Namjoo stood up and left them.

 

Namjoo felt something stab her, right in her heart. It was like she built a castle sand and when she put the last piece to the castle it broke. It broke so bad until nothing she could do to save it. She didn’t know what to do, she needed someone’s hug right now. Hayoung can’t be found anywhere. She didn’t know what should she said anymore. paralyzed, her feet felt so weak, she didn’t know where should she go. She just stayed in front of the head village’s home. Her heart really hurt, it felt so much pain, she wanted to scream and cry but she held it. The fact that Sehun had a girlfriend really shocked her. Everything she thought about Sehun was wrong, nothing was right. Sehun didn’t like her, she even didn’t know what his motive to do every sweet thing to her. He even almost kissed her. She felt betrayed.

 

 

Namjoo finished her job without words, but she couldn’t control her expression. Everyone who saw her must knew she wasn’t in good condition. Hayoung just quite, she knew this wasn’t the right time to ask. The whole volunteer divided in two teams. The first team went home with a bus, and the second with car. Naeun in second team, she would back home with a car. Hayoung accompanied Namjoo took a bus, she knew Namjoo needed her.

 

 

In the bus, she took a seat beside Sehun and his girlfriend. The way back to their home felt so long for her, sometimes she took a glance to Sehun’s seat and saw the lovey dovey couple did something sweet. Sehun took a selca with her, he cares her hair, he lent his shoulder to her and they slept in sweet position.

“Just sleep Namjoo-ah” Hayoung told her.

“It should be me Hayoung-ah… it should be me” Namjoo closed her eyes hoped it was a dream.

 

 

Namjoo’s love story with Sehun ended in their third day at the Village. She didn’t know it would be the most painful ending among all her failed love story. After the event finished Sehun never contact Namjoo, even to say thanks. Hayoung told her that He just took advantage from her to do his entire job during the event and get the reward. He got the name, he got all thanks, but he forgot the one who always help him, the only one who always help him. He just disappeared without words like a ghost, like a hallucination, like he never exist before. Namjoo cried, she couldn’t lie she was hurt. She couldn’t lie her heart was ache. She couldn’t lie…

 

She needed two days alone to control her emotion before back normal. Hayoung didn’t talk anything to cheer her, she knew Namjoo didn’t need any ‘bullsh*t’ word to cheer her. She just needed time to calm down and Hayoung would wait her until ready to talk. It just two days, two days for forgot that jerk.

 

“Hey are you okay now?” Hayoung met her in front of her department office.

“Feel better” Namjoo smiled.

“That man will get the punishment for sure!” Hayoung put her fist on.

“Yeah sure… please don’t say anything related to him anymore” Namjoo stopped her step.

“Okay” Hayoung zipped . “Ah by the way… Jongdae oppa will graduate soon! The graduated party will be hold two weeks from now. You will come right? This is the last time you can meet him, you are his bestfriend. Even you are not as close as before, he still your best oppa, isn’t he?” Hayoung asked.

“I don’t know I can come or not”

“Why?”

“I will go to Japan soon”

“WHAT? WHY? YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME? SERIOUSLY?”

“I got scholarship to continue my study in Japan. I think it better to leave… And I won’t leave you, I will send a mail every week to you. And before I leave, I will clear every problem I have here... will you help me?” Namjoo showed her a puppy eyes.

“How can you leave me? You aren’t love me anymore, are you?” Hayoung sighed but nodded at Namjoo’s request. “Alright I will help you, but what can I do for you?”

“Thanks Hayoung… You should know you are the best girl I ever met. And you are my best friend. I won’t forget all you do to me and I love you with all my heart” Namjoo hugged Hayoung. “I will make up with Naeun… She is my first friend after all, the friend that accepts me when I have no one beside me. Even I will lose her, at least I want her know how grateful I am to have her. Would you help me arrange our meeting?”

“Sure… I hope everything will be fine” Namjoo smiled. Hayoung left her for her class. She took her phone and called someone.

 

***

----JONGDAE POV---

“Jongdae oppa… I want to tell you something important. Can we meet at the café? Our usual café” I heard her voice after long time. The one that I called silent world, she called me.

“Sure, when?” I asked her.

Tomorrow at 5” She answered.

“Okay”

See you tomorrow” she ended the call.

 

“I will give you a surprise tomorrow, just wait Kim Namjoo”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha finally this story is back XD
i almost forget i have this story~
i will post two chapter!