Four : 2nd Meeting, She falling in love

The Silent World

Namjoo walked to her part-time job with a smile in her face. She still remember how Naeun and Jongin made her laughed for the first time since the last time she could remember.
“You will forget us soon” a middle-age woman said while walked beside her. A little boy held her hand with sad face.
“Aniyo, I’ll never forget both of you!” Namjoo with a surprised face stopped her step.
“Noona won’t have time to play with me anymore” the little boy sobbed.
“Aniyo, noona will always be your side Joon-ah” she kneeled in front of the boy and wiped his tears.
“No Joon-ah! Your noona must life well without us, we can’t be her obstacle” That woman dragged the boy away from Namjoo.
“But Joon really love noona” he still cried.
“Me too, but if we love her so much we should disappear and let your noona be happy” that woman wipe his son’s tears and smiled at Namjoo. “Can you let us go? Can you leave us? Can you...  disappear?” that woman asked Namjoo with a smile in her face. Suddenly a tragic memory that Namjoo wanted to erase back. She could see how her family abandoned her, she could see her father said that he didn’t want to live with her anymore, she could see all properties in her house broke, she could see her mother crying over her little brother dead body, she could see everything clearly.
“AAAAAHHHHH” she groaned. Her head really hurt, she couldn’t stop the pain even she pressed her head with both hands. Everything was blurred in her eyes, she couldn’t see anything.


***


Jongdae kicked a can in front of his foot. He still remembered how nice her smile... Son Naeun’s smile, yeah Son Naeun. Naeun is his first love, he really liked her but he couldn’t tell her. He couldn’t open his mouth in front of her even he wanted to. He didn’t know why always like that. His body would be paralyzed in front of her. He knew her, really knew her. He always followed her like a paparazzi, he knew her schedule like a fanatic fans, he always watched her like idiot and admire everything about her. Her shinning eyes, her sweet smile, her beautiful face, her nice voice, everything without any except. She really close with him, she always came to his home and played with Jongin or his little sister Jina. He always had a chance to talk with her, chatted with her but he couldn’t confess. The last time Naeun came, she almost knew his feeling that was the reason why he kept his distance with her. He didn’t want her knew about it, he still wanted to talk and went shopping with her even not two of them it was already a precious moment for him.
“Jongdae you are coward! Really stupid! Why? Why can’t you tell her, it’s easy to tell her! Just say, ‘Hey Naeun, i like you since the first time we met I really like you’” Jongdae hit his head. He looked at bunch of people across the street. “What’s happen there?” due to his curiosity he came to see what had happen. “Excuse me, what happen here?” he asked to one of the people who gathered.
“A crazy girl”
“Pardon?”
“There’s a crazy girl crying and screaming, we ask her what happen and can we help her but she refuse to talk and just crying like crazy. People already annoyed, we want call the police to take her”
He walked toward them and looked at the girl who was crying. ‘Is she the weird girl?’ he thought a moment before recognized her.
“I am sorry I need to go nearer” he looked clearly at the girl and he sure that girl was the same girl. “She is my friend!” he shouted.
“You know her, young man?”
“Yeah, she is one of my schoolmate”
“Take her home or take her to mental hospital! Do something about her, she disturb the people”
“Yes, I know. I am sorry for the disturbance”
Jongdae tapped her shoulder to get her attention.
“Yah what are you doing? Why are you crying here?” he asked.
“Go away!!” she refused him and still cried.
“Yah Miss Weird, you disturb the people let’s move and talk in another place”
“GO AWAY!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?”
“Aish this stubborn girl!” Jongdae thought something before he hit her back and make her unconscious. “I am sorry for doing this” he bowed to all people that gathered and carried her in his back. “Ah! I am not bringing my car, how can I take her home? Plus, I don’t know where she live.. ah! Stupid Jongdae!” he reached her phone and called taxi.


***


Namjoo woke up and blinked her eyes. Her eyes felt really hurt and she thought it was swollen.
“Ahh” she held her head that was really ache.
“Oh already wake up?” Namjoo looked at someone who talked to her.
“You?” she thought a while and remembered that face.
“I am Kim Jongdae, Chen, remember me?” he asked. Namjoo ignored his question and looked around.
“Why am I here?”
“You ignore me again” Jongdae sat beside her and gave her a glass of water. Namjoo hesitated to take it before Jongdae spoke again. “It is not poisoned, I am sure!”  Namjoo took it. “Feeling better?”
“Where is it?”
“My home”
“What happen to me?”
“Don’t you... remember anything?” Namjoo thought hard and remembered the last time she did. “Why are you crying on the street? Did anything bad happen?”
“None of your business”
“Okay it’s not!” Jongdae put his hands up, he gave up talked to her. “Do you want to eat anything? There’s no one in my home during this time but I am sure I have food in refrigerator”
“No thanks! Where’s my bag? I need to go”
“Why so hurry? Let me send you home”
“No! It’s fine! Just leave me alone and forget what did you see” Namjoo took her bag and walked away.
“Wait! Are you really okay? Your head must be hurt! Let me walk you then” Jongdae follow her outside. She just quite all the time but Jongdae still follow her in behind.
“Stop following me and just go!”
“Why should I?”
“Why should you follow me? You don’t know me, right? Then just go!!” Namjoo stopped a taxi and left Jongdae alone.
“That wird girl! If you don’t want to say thanks, at least you tell me what’s your name! I already told you mine twice!” he sighed.


***


After three months met each other, Namjoo made a friend with Naeun and Kai. The three of them always hung out together. Namjoo a bit different now, at least she could smile now. She would wait the two of them before lunch and walked home together. She could share anything she felt with the two of them now, she could express herself better than before.
“Namjoo”
“Oh Kai!”
“Sorry late”
“It’s fine! Where’s Naeun?”
“She has art class, she doesn’t tell you?”
Namjoo checked her phone and found Naeun’s unread message.


From : Naeunie
Namjoo~~ I have art class! Is it fine if just you and Kai today?
Mianheeeeee , i will treat you an ice cream tomorrow!
Ppyong! The teacher come ><

 

“Ah yes she texted me”
“So, let’s go home!”
“Just two of us?”
Jongin just nodded. Namjoo could feel her heart skipped beat. Namjoo didn’t know when she felt it, felt something different about Jongin. She just thought that Jongin really kind and perfect. She admired him, she liked him, she kept thinking about him everyday, and she didn’t know when it started like that. Jongin was the first boy who came to her awful life, he accepted her, and he gave so much affection to her, he really nice guy. Namjoo knew not only her that thought like that, Jongin already famous in her faculty recently. Every girl would talk about him and admired him like she did. She knew it wouldn’t easy to get his heart but she didn’t ask for it. She just prayed someday he would be her fate, even it was really impossible. But she had something that all girls that liked him didn’t have. She had him beside her, that’s enough for her... she didn’t wish anything else or want something bigger.
“Good luck in your part-time job!” Jongin bid farewell to her before he left her.
“Yes, thanks Kai” she smiled and continued her step. She started to be happy now, she started to forget the past, even she knew it wouldn’t be easy. She didn’t want her imagination about her mother and her brother disappeared, she really missed them day by day but she couldn’t see their shadow when she was happy. She really wanted to talk to someone about her feeling, about her happiness, about her friends, about her school, but no one will listen her.
“Mom, I am so sorry if I life happily now” she took her phone and texted naeun.

To : Naeunie
Naeun-ah I think i am in love~ :3

From : Naeunie
Really? Who is he? Tell me~~~~ ><

To : Naeunie
You know him :P

From : Naeunie
WHO? DON’T MAKE ME CURIOUS KIM NAMJOO!!!

To : Naeunie
KIM JONGIN!!!
I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM!
WITH KIM JONGIN! THE COOLEST GUY IN THIS WORLD
KIM.JONG.IN~~
Naeun-ah!! What should I do? Everytime he walk beside me i think my heart going to explode ><
I really like him! I am serious about this ><

No responded from Naeun, Namjoo thought she was busy so she continued her work. Naeun reply her in at night. It was really late. Late enough to Namjoo to read it.

From : Naeunie
Really? Why must him?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's the next chapter.. i know it's really not good ><
My english just so so and my grammar really bad but i hope you enjoy it :)
I try my best to continue this story :)
Thanks for all viewers, subscribers, voters and readers who comment this story ^^