6

Sleepless Nights

Taeyeon had rushed back to the practice room as soon as she had sent Yuri, Nana’s number. She barged into the practice room. Her girlfriend was on the floor, probably trying to cool herself down and the other American, Tiffany, was next to Jessica, screaming the lyrics to Mr.Mr out loud. Sooyoung was in a corner shoving food into while Seohyun watches her unni eat with a cute frown on her face. Hyoyeon was still practicing. Yoona was on the phone probably talking to Seunggi. Sunny, well she was nowhere to be seen.

The kid leader rushed to her girlfriend, quickly pulling her arm and forcing her to stand.

“Taenggg~ I’m tired! Stop pulling!!” Jessica whined. Taeyeon felt bad but she couldn’t possibly talk to her girlfriend in a room filled with their members.

“Sica, I know you’re tired but this is important!”

“Oooo~ someone is desperate for some private time.” Tiffany winked at the couple.

“WHAT? NO! WHAT PRIVATE TIME?” Taeyeon’s face was flushed red.

“Aww. Jess, I think you really should follow her. She’s blushing already!” Tiffany continued teasing the two. What she didn’t know was that Taeyeon’s face was red because of anger. Jessica was still on the floor.

“Fine fine!” Jessica finally stood up but at the same time Taeyeon pulled her hand. The two ended up falling. Taeyeon landed on her back and Jessica was on top of her.

Sunny who had just entered the room with a plastic bag filled with bottled water and probably ice cream could only scream at the sight. “YAH!!! IF YOU’RE GONNA UNLEASH YOUR BYUN SIDE, DON’T DO IT HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!”

Taeyeon groaned and gently pushed Jessica off her. She then left the room without waiting for Jessica.

 

*

 

“Hey! Wait up! Taeng!!” Jessica yelled. Taeyeon finally stopped when she had arrived at a quiet spot where she knew not a lot of people would disrupt them. Jessica finally caught up with her girlfriend.

“What is so important?” Jessica now had a worried look on her face.

Taeyeon sighed before explaining to Jessica about the new info she had just acquired.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DIDN’T RECEIVE THE NOTE??” Jessica yelled. Taeyeon quickly covered her girlfriend’s mouth.

“I don’t know! She just didn’t! And on that day, only Yoona was in the dorm with us.”

Suddenly it hit Jessica. “OMG! TAE! ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I’M THINKING?”

“Uhhh… butts?”

“WTF! NO BYUNTAEYEON!!”

The leader gave her girlfriend a puzzled look. Jessica groaned. Sometimes her girlfriend could be a little dense. “Yoona could have been the one who got rid of that note!”

“Oh.” Taeyeon answered shortly. “OHHHHHH!” It finally hit her. “Should we ask her?”

“You think she’s gonna admit to it?”

Taeyeon could only shrug.

 

*

 

(After Yuri got back from her “date” with Nana)

 

Yuri was on her bed, texting Nana. She had just finished showering and was just letting her hair dry before getting some sleep. That was until she heard the room door creak open. She thought it would be TaengSic but was surprised to see her favourite deer entering the shared room.

“Oh hey you’re back.” Yuri greeted her roommate with a smile.

“Hi.” Yoona gave a short reply.

For some odd reason Yuri had the urge to talk to Yoona. It’s been awhile since the two had a proper conversation. “Um, how was your date?”

Yoona who was busy clearing her bed to make space for the giant Rilakkuma her boyfriend had just got her, had almost wanted to smash the said item into Yuri’s face. However, she calmed herself down.

“Usual. I see that you had some fun yourself.” Yoona hinted, she did not even look up to look at Yuri.

“Sorry?”

“I saw you with Nana-ssi at the park. Seemed like you guys had a lot of fun.”

“Oh. We were just hanging out after dinner. Friendly stuff you know?”

“Really? I didn’t know friends would give you a kiss.”

“What are you talking about?” Yuri was puzzled.

Yoona had finally looked up and stopped whatever she was doing and was now paying full attention to the tanned girl in front of her.

“I saw her kissing you and you were blushing.”

“So?” Yuri honestly did not understand the point of this confrontation. It was a mere peck on the cheek.  

“And here I thought maybe I should take Jessica unni’s advice to give you a chance. I see you have moved on.”

“What? What advice?”

Yoona continued to busy herself before asking, “How did you even get her number? I threw her note away.”

“YOU WHAT?” Yuri had lost it. She had finally raised her voice at the younger one and was now sitting up straight on her bed.

Yoona stopped herself from saying anything else after she realized that she had exposed a secret.

“Nothing.” Yoona then grabbed her toiletries and was about to leave the room when she head Yuri snicker.

“You threw her note away? Wow. That’s very mature of you, Im Yoona.” Yuri was now standing, observing her roommate.

Yoona turned around stormed towards the older girl.

“I just don’t like you dating her ok!”

Yuri was taken aback by the younger’s outburst but she was still mad at the latter. So she chanted, “Calm down Yuri. Calm down. She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.”

“What do you mean by that huh?” Yoona jabbed the older girl’s chest with her index finger, “I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! THAT IM NANA IS NOTHING BUT AN OBSESSED FANGIRL OF YOURS!”

Yuri lost it when she heard those harsh words. “And why do you care so much huh? You have your Seunggi OPPA to be there for you! It’s only fair for me to move on! NANA IS BETTER THAN YOU!”

“Sica unni told me you were a wreck! And now you’re telling me your fangirl is better than me? The one you have been obsessed with since you were a teenager?”

Yuri had wanted to retaliate but Yoona silenced the older girl with a kiss. It was nothing close to passionate. It was rough. She pushed the older girl towards the wall behind her and pinned her wrists above her head. Yuri was just thrashing around and squirming like a fish out of water. This was not how she imagined her first kiss with Yoona to be like.

The TaengSic couple that had just got home from their supper date barged into the room after hearing the commotion.

“Hey what’s the commo-OHMYGOD IM YOONA GET OFF HER!!!”

Jessica pulled Yoona away whereas Taeyeon rushed towards Yuri to catch her before she crumbled to the ground. Taeyeon quickly pulled the tanned girl who was now a sobbing mess into a tight embrace. The leader tried her best to soothe the crying girl but she couldn’t. When Taeyeon lifted Yuri’s head, she saw a deep cut on Yuri’s bottom lips and it was bleeding. Yuri’s lips were also so red and swollen.

Jessica on the other hand tried to calm Yoona down and brought the latter out to the kitchen. She boiled some water to make the two of them some tea. Yoona was silent and her expression was unreadable. Jessica could only sigh. This is gonna be another long and sleepless night.

 


Hey there! Sorry for the wait! I swear I shouldn't have told you guys, "I'll try to update soon".

(Didn't proofread because it's like 2 am here urgh)

So uh, YoonYul fought and kissed. TaengSic to the rescue.

Oh and a lil bit of TaengSic in the beginning. I can't help it. 

Guys, help. I think I'm starting to ship YulTi too. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE GIF??? 

I CAN'T! I JUST CAN'T!!!!!! 

Are you gonna hate me now? ):

 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote! I LOVE YOU READERS!

DON'T HATE ME FOR SHIPPING YULTI!