Running away from loan sharks

My mean boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LICj7J0lQME

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While you were outside his office, you saw the loan sharks enter the cafeteria. Beads of perspiration rolled down your forehead. You tried to hide your face by looking down. Youngmin went out and saw them. He quickly took your hand and winked at you. "1,2,3" he mouthed and the two of you darted out. The loan sharks recognized your scream and chased after the two of you. He pulled you into a dark alley and the loan sharks lost track of the two of you.

You panted while peeking. "That was close" you said while panting. Youngmin smiled at you and cracked up. "That was fun" he chuckled. Your lips instantly formed a smile. "I need to go back to work" you broke the awkward silence. He nodded in agreement. Then, you heard the loan shark's hostile voice again. "There they are!" they gave chase again.

As soon as you saw them running towards you, you quickly held Youngmin's hands and ran desperately with him. The two of you ran into a crowded area and tried to blend in there. He dragged you inside a store and hid behind the counter. You looked up to see if the coast was clear. "I'm scared. What if they take the house" you grew worried. Youngmin patted your back. "Don't worry" he comforted you.

When the loan sharks were already out of sight. The two of you walked back to the cafeteria together. You went back to work and took the customers' orders. Youngmin was staring at you in awe. You caught a glimpse of him and smiled at him. His cheeks were flushed and he quickly looked away. You giggled when he wasn't looking anymore.

Soon, it was time to close the cafeteria. You made sure no one was left behind before you locked the doors. You were skipping happily back to your house but your heart sank when you saw the loan sharks moving out your furnitures. "Stop please!" you begged. They didn't budge and just continued moving out your things.

After they were done, they locked the doors and placed a 'For Sale' sign in front of the door. "Blame your father" they hissed and staggered away. Agitated, you gathered your things and wandered around in the streets. You saw a bench nearby and slept there. Youngmin was about to go back home but stopped on his tracks when he saw a lifeless figure lying on the bench. He bent down to take a closer look and he recognized your innocent face.

You were sleeping while clutching your bag close to you. He carried you on his back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, thinking that it was a pillow. He placed you gently on his bed while he slept on the floor.

You were having nightmares so you kept rolling around. You fell of the bed and landed on top of Youngmin. You realized that you also accidentally kissed him.

"AAAHHHH!" you screamed. You covered your tomato face and sat in a corner.