Friends

My mean boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Idx40aCRA&feature=channel_video_title

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I care because you're my friend now" he sighed. "F-friend?" you stuttered. He nodded and gave you a light pat on the head. "I'm okay don't worry something just went into my eye" you assured him and went to your seat. He looked suspiciously at you and observed your every move. "Why did I do that? Am I starting to like her?" he thought. He shook his head to distract himself. He handed in the project that the two of you did and your teacher was quite impressed. You looked at his direction and gave him a thumbs up.

You headed to your workplace after school. While walking to the cafeteria, you saw a dark silhoutte just behind you. You turned around and saw the loan sharks. They strutted towards you with an evil grin on their faces. "We're still waiting for the money" they hissed. You turned your gaze to the sky. "Make sure you pay up or else we'll take away that house of yours" they glared. "But that was the only thing my father left for me" you pouted.

They staggered away and you continued walking to the cafeteria. You were busy daydreaming and Youngmin would come to you and gave you a tap. He was annoyed on why you weren't focused on your work. "Yah! Do your work properly or else my father will get angry" he lectured you. You saluted and wore your apron.

Your shift finally ended and you quickly made your way to your house to rest. Your muscles were aching since you were running around the whole day. The scene of Yoseob hugging a girl came up in your mind again. You kept on hitting your head so that you will forget about it but it keeps coming back. You covered your face with a pillow and went to sleep. 

Youngmin was busy pacing back and forth in his room. "Why did I act so kind towards her. I can't let that girl affect me" he exhaled out deeply and lied down on his bed. You woke up from your sleep and got ready for school. You're still crushing hard on Yoseob even after what he did yesterday. You stared at him in awe when he stepped into the classroom.

"Hi" he greeted you. Your heart started fluttering and there were butterflies in your stomach. Youngmin noticed the sudden change in your expression when Yoseob arrived. You caught Youngmin gaping at you. When Yoseob walked away Youngmin pushed his desk closer to yours and leaned closer to your ear.

"Do you like Yoseob?" he asked

You nodded shyly and blushed. "Maybe you should confess" he advised. "I'm scared" you stammered. "Don't worry I will help you" he pinched your cheeks. "Maybe seeing you with another guy will make me give up on you. I don't want to love you" he said in his head.