Youngmin's past

My mean boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCwhR3njAp0&feature=channel_video_title

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you entered your classroom, you were surprised to see Youngmin smiling brightly at you. You waved at him casually and staggered to your desk. "~~~ your partner is Youngmin" your teacher announced. You have to a project with him. "I'll excuse you from work today" he said coldly. You frowned but inside you were dying from happiness. "I can finally rest" you squealed in your head. The two of you walked to his house. You gasped when you saw his big and wide mansion.

You stepped in and saw your reflection on the squeaky clean floors. No one was in. "Where's your mom?" you asked. "She died a long time ago" he murmured. You hit your head, "I'm sorry I should've been more careful". "It's okay" he replied back. He directed you into his room and you sat obediently on the chair he pulled out for you. You noticed that he was already on the verge of tears. You scooted closer to him and placed your hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine" he sniffed. "Is something bothering you? You can always tell me. Especially about your past" you said in a soothing voice. He smiled painfully at you and took in a deep breath. "Actually my mom died when I was born. My dad blamed me for her death and treated me harshly. That's why sometimes I may be mean. He even tortured me by making me in charge of that cafeteria" he blabbered. Your lips formed an 'O'.

"That's reasonable I guess" you said in your head. "Now I know why". You looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile. "I can be your friend" you beamed at him. He flicked your forehead and smiled. "No need. It's okay" he chuckled. He took out all the necessary materials that you two would need and started on the project. The sun was already setting outside and Youngmin became immobile all of a sudden.

You walked closer and found out that he was already sleeping. You were staring at him in awe since he looked so angelic. You cowardly caressed his cheek and placed his fringe at the side. "You're nice after all" you whispered into his ear. You saw a piece of blanket on his bed and placed it over him. You finished up on the project and walked back home.

You couldn't sleep. The story about Youngmin's life kept on playing in your head. "That's kind of sad" you sighed and went to sleep. You woke up early the next day and made a cupcake for Youngmin. His name was also on it. "I hope he'll like this" you thought. You also made one for Yoseob.

You skipped happily to your school but something made your heart shatter. In the corner of your eyes, you saw Yoseob cuddling some girl. You dropped Yoseob's cupcake and ran into the washroom. You locked yourself inside a cubicle and started sobbing. Youngmin was worried since you still haven't arrived. You finally walked out and made your entrance into your classroom.

Youngmin noticed that your eyes were red and sore. He gave you a tap on the shoulder. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Nothing's wrong" you replied while looking away.

"Just tell me"

"Why do you care so much?" you eyed him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Kpop_addict brought you here so sorry if she took up your wall space :D