Sick

My mean boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1maw7E2iY6A&feature=channel_video_title

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were busy looking for a part-time job the other day so when you came to school today, you were running a temperature. You would doze off in class and Youngmin would shake you to wake you up. After school, you quickly went to the cafeteria and changed into your work clothes. Youngmin noticed that you were struggling so, he advanced towards you and lectured you.

You nodded weakly at him and took the tray filled with food. You suddenly felt giddy and collapsed on the spot. He dashed towards you and carried you in his arms. He asked the other workers for your address and took your house key from your bag. He carried you to your home and placed you gently on your bed.

You quickly hugged your arms and started shivering. He ransacked your whole drawer and took out a thick blanket and placed it over you. After that, he took a damp towel and gently pressed it on your forehead since it was burning hot. "Why are you overexterting yourself? Was I too mean?" he was speaking to you but you didn't respond.

"If I was too cold to you then I'm really sorry. I had a bad past" he sighed and removed the towel from your forehead. "Sleep well" he bid goodbye and left your house. When he stepped out of your house, he saw rowdy gangsters making their way to your house. He hid behind the bush and watched them. They were violently knocking on your door but you were too weak to even move an inch.

Youngmin mustered up courage and went to talk firmly to them. "She's sick why don't you come back when she has fully recovered" he said monotonously. They smirked and pushed him. In the end, he stumbled backwards and fell on the ground. "Mind your own business. That girl owes us money" they yelled. Youngmin took out his wallet and slid out some money.

"Here" he threw it at their faces and they picked it up like hungry wolves. "Her boyfriend is useful after all" they grinned and paraded away. Youngmin observed your house. "Was I too mean?" he thought and walked away.

You woke up from your sleep only to find yourself waking up in your room. Your head still aches but it was better. You racked your brains and you remembered Youngmin bringing you back home.

"Seems like he has a soft side to him too" you giggled.