Half of the debt paid

My mean boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d3vE5YKRPk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your hairs jumped when your phone started ringing. You answered it and recognized the loan shark's hostile voice right away. "Half of your father's debt is paid thanks to your boyfriend" he let out an evil laugh and hung up. "Boyfriend? I don't have any" you were confused. You went to eat and went back to sleep. You woke up early the next day and packed lunch for Youngmin to show your appreciation for what he did yesterday.

You made it special since it was the first time you saw Youngmin acting kind and caring towards you. You placed it carefully in your bag and skipped to school. When you entered your classroom, you hopped towards Youngmin's desk and timidly placed the food container on his desk. "What's this for?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "For taking care of me yesterday" you stammered. He secretly smiled to himself and smelled the aroma of the food.

"Yuck! What is this?" he blew away the delicious smell of the food. You were disappointed and took it away from him. "If you don't want it then I'll take it back then" you snapped. He snatched it away from you. "I didn't say that I don't want it" he stuttered and placed it firmly inside his bag pack. "Mean boss is shy" you squealed in your head. You quickly changed the way you stood and slowly rotated your ankle and batted your eyelashes when you saw Yoseob approaching Youngmin.

They high-fived each other and laughed. You gaped at Yoseob. "He's so handsome" you giggled inside your head. Yoseob saw you staring at him blankly and he waved his hand in front of your face. You snapped out of your thoughts and scratched your head. "That was close" you thought while biting your lower lip.

You bowed at them and skidded to your seat. Youngmin arched his eyebrow and observed you carefully. "She likes Yoseob huh" an evil grin spread across his face. During your break, you could see Youngmin from the other end of the room, eating the food that you prepared for him. "Seems like he likes it" you were talking to yourself and the others who saw you were looking at you weirdly.

You cleared your throat so that they would look away. You clutched your chest and exhaled deeply. After school, you took your time walking to the cafeteria. Youngmin saw you strolling and he shouted out your name. You recognized his voice and ran desperately to the cafeteria. You changed into your work clothes like lightning and took the customers' orders.

Youngmin watched you dilligently working. "I can't let this girl melt my icy cold heart. I don't know why but she seemed so special" he sighed. You caught him gaping at you and you squinted your eyes. "Do I have something on my face?" you thought while brushing your cheeks. He gestured for you to go back to work. "Cute" he thought.

"He seems really nice though. I wonder why he's so mean sometimes" you said in your head.