Extra hours

My mean boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4bIHxEKSc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngmin grew meaner by the day. A month has already passed and you got your pay, but you decided to pay a part of your father's debt. Your monthly salary wasn't enough for that so you went to desperately look for another part-time job. Unfortunately, they wouldn't accept you. You went to work with a gloomy and exhausted expression. You were dead tired even though you haven't started working.

Youngmin saw you resting. He mentally slapped himself and stomped towards you. You were busy beating your back at that time since it was aching. "Why are you slacking? if you can't pay for the money you owe. You will have to work longer" he grinned. Your jaws dropped when you heard the word longer. "What?!" you shrieked. He smacked your arm and you went back to work immediately.

"I wonder why he's so mean" you pouted. Then you heard the other workers gossiping. "Is that why he's always so cold-hearted?" you overheard them. You wanted to listen to their conversation more but you sensed Youngmin glaring at you. You quickly took your tray and served the food.

Youngmin was busy criticizing you when you were preparing the food for the customers. You bottled in your anger. At the end of the day, you were extremely exhausted. You closed the cafeteria and went back home. While you were walking back home, you saw a flyer pasted on a wall. They are looking for a part-time worker. Youngmin saw you pull it out and snatched it away from you.

"What the" you were startled. He crumpled it, threw it on the floor and continuously stepped on it. "What's your problem?" you fumed. "You can only work in my cafeteria not anyone else's" he answered back and walked away. You grumbled and went back home.

You threw your bag on your bed and started throwing your pillow around. "My chance of paying my father's debt is gone. What if the loansharks come and threathen me again" you pouted. You washed up and went to sleep.

The next day when you stepped in your classroom. You were stunned to see a big stack of paper on your desk. Knowing that it's from Youngmin, you went to him. "What's all that for?" you placed your hands on your hips. "That will be your schedule. Since you didn't pay back. You will be working for 12 hours now instead of 6" he smirked.

"Aish! If only I could yell at him!" you cursed in your mind. "I need find out why he's so mean to the others" you said in your head.