Date

My mean boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4RlljAhc8g&feature=channel_video_title

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school bell rang and it was already time for dismissal. Youngmin quickly grabbed your wrist and dragged you away before Yoseob finishes packing up. He didn't want Yoseob to come.

"Wait for me" Yeseob's voice echoed

You break free from Youngmin's tight grip and waited patiently for Yoseob. Youngmin secretly rolled his eyes and walked back towards you.

"Let's go" he said in between his gritted teeth and slung his arms on your shoulder

You were quite surprised when he did that but just kept the nervousness to yourself. You couldn't take your eyes off Yoseob since you were dying from happiness.

"Yoseob I love you" you screamed in your head and smiled to yourself.

"Where do you want to go?" Youngmin asked you

You tapped your chin and a place came up in your mind.

"I want to go to the ice-skating rink" you said excitedly while jumping up and down in joy

Your shoulders then deflated when you realized that you can't skate. Youngmin noticed the sudden change in your facial expression. He placed the strand of hair behind your ear and looked into your eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"I can't skate" you pouted

He chuckled and messed up your hairstyle. "I'll teach you"

Your face brightened and you beamed at him, "Really?"

He nodded contentedly and pinched your cheeks. Yoseob was watching the two of you uncomfortably.

"Let's go" Yoseob finally spoke up after staying silent

You nodded and trailed behind him. Youngmin was watching you and Yoseob jealously. Yoseob was busy telling you a joke and you would laugh till your sides ache.

After a long walk, the three of you finally arrived at the skating rink. Youngmin helped you put your skates on. You softened when you felt his kindness arousing.

"Be careful" he took your hand and interlaced it with yours.

He guided you slowly into the rink. You were unstable and you would wiggle for balance. He held in his laughter and skated with you.

Yoseob felt lonely so he went towards you and Youngmin and joined in the fun.

"Do you want to race?" he challenged Youngmin

"Fine" Youngmin accepted his challenge

"Whoever reaches ~~~ first is the winner" Yoseob said arrogantly

They skated to the other end of the rink and got ready

"Go!" you shouted

You were surprised on how competent and furious they were. Yoseob arrived first but he didn't stop in time. He bumped into you and the two of you fell together. You accidentally kissed his cheek and he blushed in return.

"I-I'm sorry" he stuttered while rubbing the back of his neck

You covered your rosy cheeks from him. Youngmin squinted his eyes and stomped towards you. He helped you up and grabbed your forearm. He dragged you away from Yoseob.

"Yah let go" you tried to push him away but he just ignored you.

When you two were already far away from Yoseob, he faced you and placed both his hands on each of your shoulder.

"Stay away from him. He won't do you any good. He'll just reject you" he mumbled

"But you said last time that you would help me confess to him and now you want me to avoid him?" you expressed yourself.

"What's wrong with me. Why did I do that" he asked himself

"Fine I'll help you right now" he took your hand and dragged you back to Yoseob

"She likes you" Youngmin whispered to Yoseob

"You like me?" Yoseob stammered

You nodded your head shyly and bit your lip

"Sorry but I don't like you" he said in a comforting voice and bowed to you

Tears started forming in your eyes and you ran away from them. Youngmin glared at Yoseob.

"Why did you do that!" Youngmin attacked Yoseob by punching him in the face. Yoseob also did the same to defend himself from his attacks.

"You will pay for this" Youngmin hissed and ran after you.

Youngmin searched for you and saw you crying in a corner. He sat beside you and let you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a soft voice

You shook your head and cried even more

"Nobody loves me" you said in between your sobs

"You're wrong. Someone is actually admiring you but couldn't get himself to tell you" he sighed.

"Who?" you looked up to him

"Maybe through this you will know the answer" he cupped your face and pressed his lips against yours.

Your heart started beating wildly and soon, you kissed him back.

"Youngmin you're making my heart beat way too fast" you thought.