New boss

My mean boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVJQixXR_qs&feature=BFa&list=ULu28A7BInFZA&index=13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were busy wiping tables when your boss approached you. He handed you an envelope and you took a peek inside. Inside, there was a large sum of money. You blinked at him and gave it back. "Sir I don't need this" you opened his fist and placed the envelope on it. "I'm going to retire today. You've been working so hard lately" he patted your head and handed it to you. "Retire?" your eyes widened in shock. He calmly nodded and ruffled your hair. "I'm leaving now kiddo" he smiled at you and introduced someone to the workers. "This is Jo Youngmin. He will be your new manager. He's still young so please treat him well" he announced.

You and the others nodded. Youngmin coldly waved at them and went back to his office. You stuck out your tongue at him when he wasn't looking anymore. "I hate him" you cursed in your mind. You finished cleaning up and closed the cafeteria. You bumped into Youngmin. You bowed and apologized immediately. "I'm sorry" you aplogized timidly. He just glared at you and walked away.

The next day, when you were on your way to your locker to take your books, you saw Youngmin gawking at you. You clenched your fist and bit your lip. "I need to treat him nicely or else I will be fired" you took in deep breaths and calmed yourself down. You went to your classroom and sat on your desk. Your jaws dropped when you saw Yoseob enter the classroom. You have a huge crush on him but was too scared to confess. You were afraid that he would reject you.

He gave Youngmin a high-five. Youngmin would only smile when his friends are around. You took out your notebook and started doodling on it. "I heard you are the new store manager for that cafeteria outside" Yoseob's voice filled the whole room. "Yup. My father wanted me to take over" Youngmin sighed and slapped his forehead. Yoseob let out a laugh and patted his shoulder.

The teacher stepped into the class and you stood straight and greeted her. Youngmin went to his seat. Unfortunately, he is just sitting beside you. You dropped your pen and it rolled under Youngmin's chair. You reached out for it but he just stepped on your finger. You clenched your teeth. "Relax ~~~. He's your boss" you told yourself. You faked a smile and just left it there. He picked up your pen and threw it at you. It hit your cheek.

You brushed your cheek gently and grimaced in pain. "I don't think I would be able to tolerate his attitude" you said in your head. The bell rang and it was time for you to go to work. You changed into your work clothes. As usual, the cafeteria is filled with customers. You were running all over the place, serving the food and taking their orders. Youngmin was watching you, with a discontented look on his face.

"Yah! You're too slow. Hurry up!" he bossed. You nodded and ran as fast as your legs could carry you. Someone spilled their drink and you slipped and fell. You stood up immediately and wiped your clothes with a damp rag. Youngmin stomped towards you. "Be careful next time!" he lectured. "Ugh! After I pay all of my father's debts. I will resign immediately and work somewhere else" you thought.