Glass door

My mean boss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlBNFsnfM3c&feature=related

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You snapped out of your thoughts and went back to work. Time went pass quickly and it was finally time to close the cafeteria. You could sense Youngmin's deathly glare from the corner of your eyes. A thrill ran down your spine. You locked the door and walked out. But you didn't know that Youngmin was still inside. So he was locked inside alone since he didn't have his keys with him. "Yah! Let me out!" he yelled while pounding on the glass door. The glass shattered and he had an evil smirk on his face while kicking all the pieces away.

"She will use her money to pay for this" he smirked. He watched your figure become smaller and smaller. He went back home as well after that.

When you were busy reading a book. Youngmin quickly snatched it away from you and threw it on the floor. He then started stepping on it until the pages tore. You held back your tears and tried not to get angry. "What's your problem?" you murmured. "You owe me a big amount of money for that glass door that you broke" he held out his hand and demanded for the money. "What? I didn't break anything!" you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Youu locked me in the cafeteria last night" he grinned. You unwillingly took out your wallet and checked if you have any cash with you. But it was not enough. "I will pay you back as soon as I get my pay" you sighed. "Make sure you pay me" he smacked your head and went to his desk. You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist. "Aish! How am I suppose to pay all those loansharks" you pouted.

You went back home feeling depressed. You started calculating. "What?! How am I supposed to earn this? I need to have another part-time job" you were determined. You switched on your computer and surfed the net. Then, you went out and asked around. You were becoming more and more exhausted. You didn't even realize that you have homework due the next day.

You immediately jumped into your bed upon stumbling into your house. You woke up the next day and did your daily routine. You locked the doors and walked to school. The teacher entered the classroom. After greeting her, she collected all the homeworks she assigned. "I didn't do mine!" you screamed in your head. An evil grin went across Youngmin's face when he saw you panicking.

"Looks like someone is rebelling" he taunted. You made a face and acted as if nothing happened. In the end, you were made to stand outside the classroom. Your legs were weak so you decided to sit cross-legged on the floor. You leaned your head against the wall and fell asleep. The teacher ordered Yoseob to bring you back in. He shook you gently to wake you up.

You smiled brightly at him and he did the same. "At least he can make me happy" you thought.