Chapter 7: Weird, Just Weird!

Earth's Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Thanks to all the upvotes:

 

iminvisible

 

cbmd2ne1

 

cello21

 

happypill

 

94JeTi

 

TotoroLoverForever

 

Taebaragi

 

Ramy24

 

JJ_soyeon

 

shiroshai

 

soshipiet

 

KaBamSa

 (Btw, your profile picture creeps me a little. Lol)

 

DorkyGoddesses

 

sy_jessica_maomao

 

YoonJiSic

 

jtsurfer

 

LolitaFS1

 

Fanytastic09

 

The_Looker

 

Ot9foreversnsd

 

And also to all my new subscribers, Enjoy!! 

Belated Happy Holidays Everyone!! 

 

 

Haven't read the whole chapter so i don't know how all the parts turned out as one. 

 

 ------------------------------------------ Chapter 7: Weird, Just Weird!

"You're perfect" After Jesse said those words everything around Jesse and Tiffany becomes mute except their heartbeat beating like a rhythm in a beautiful song. 

 

When Jesse stick their foreheads together, Tiffany felt some flicker on her body. She unconsciously looked at Jesse's thin lips but quickly returned back to his eyes after she realized it.

 

The king is contemplating to do something because he knows that there are many people eyeing them and they are in front of the whole school to be exact. 

 

But nonetheless he chose to shake every worry and just do what his whole being is pushing him to do, to catch the girl's beautiful lips.

 

Slowly, he touched her cheeks carefully with the back of his hand. Looking into her eyes, then to Tiffany's inviting pink lips and lean in.

 

Tiffany anticipated it and let her eyes close waiting for the contact. 

 

"Excuse me" Siwon interrupted by tapping Jesse's shoulder with a smile. "May I dance with the beautiful queen?" 

 

Jesse opened his eyes and throw daggers to Siwon. He held his glare to the guy as the latter faced Tiffany.  Siwon then gestured his hand for an invitation. 

 

Tiffany is thinking twice if he'll accepts Siwon's hand, Jesse will surely feel bad about it.

 

"I'm sorry Siwon but, Tiffany's feet is aching already. She needs to rest them first." Jesse stated coldly and sternly to the guy.

 

"Excuse me Jesse, I'm asking Tiffany here, not you" Siwon returned the cold tone to Jesse, feeling the competition between them.

 

Jesse faced Tiffany, trying to tell her something. 

 

"What do you say, my queen?" Siwon still have his hand raised, waiting for the girl to take it.

 

Tiffany looked at Jesse and then to Siwon's hand trying to make her decision, noticing there is some fire building up between the two.

 

"He's right Siwon, I'm sorry my feet hurts because of my heels." Tiffany projected an apologetic smile to Siwon. She caught the bright expression of Jesse after he heard her answer, taking note of his cute grin.

 

Jesse then proudly smiles to Siwon as he take her outside the dance floor to their seats.

 

"I see what you did there" Tiffany said as she took her seat with the help of Jesse.

 

"I did what?" Jesse put up an innocent face to Tiffany. The girl smiled and shakes her head.

 

"Nothing" Tiffany playfully answered then sips water from her glass still eyeing Jesse.

 

Jesse frowned cutely to Tiffany, not forgetting to remember her beautiful teasing face.

 

They observe everything around them specially those people on the dance floor.  Many are enjoying the music while the others are enjoying the finger food served in the corner. 

 

Tiffany noticed something odd, some guys tries to go near their table but backed away halfway their walk. It's like something is preventing them to go near their table, how strange it is for her. 

 

Little did the girl know, Jesse is shoving all the guys away from approaching Tiffany to dance with his deadly piercing glare. That stare sends shiver to each guy and can't even step ahead when they notice the king's protectiveness over his queen.

 

"Are you really the King? Or her bodyguard?" Sooyoung appeared to Jesse's side.

 

"Shut it shikshin. What do you want?" Jesse talked to his bestfriend with an annoyed tone.

 

He looked at Sooyoung who didn't utter any word but instantly get what the tall guy wants, his food. The shikshin couldn't get his eyes away from his untouched dessert.

 

"Okay okay, go take it and go away" Jesse shoved the plate to Sooyoung.

 

"Thank you, you're very understanding when it comes to my tummy Jesse." Sooyoung's eyes brightened when he got hold of the plate.

 

"Btw, guard her well. I heard many murmurs from the guys around that they like to have Tiffany for a dance and so on." Sooyoung smiked to his angry looking friend before he flew back to his seat and munch the dessert.  Well, everything he said is true and he informed Jesse just to see his super annoyed reaction.

 

"Where are you going?" Jesse caught Tiffany's wrist when she stood from her seat.

 

"Geez, relax Jesse I'm just gonna go to the restroom" Tiffany answered Jesse. 

 

Jesse didn't talk after that, instead, he looked around eyeing the guys who tries to approach tiffany earlier. Tiffany on the other hand was about to walk to the restroom when Jesse hastily stood up from his seat and said.

 

"I'm going with you" 

 

"Uh, it's okay Jesse. The restroom is just a few meters away, I can manage" Tiffany told Jesse. 

 

"I-I need to pee" He immediately thought of an alibi to her. Jesse just want to make sure that no one will come to Tiffany and ask her. He's so possessive to Tiffany and he doesn't even know why.

 

"I'll wait for you here okay?" Jesse said as they arrived at the comfort room, letting his hand loose from hers. 

 

In a few, Jesse felt that he really needs to pee so he decided to go inside the mens comfort room and do his business. 

 

Jesse checked his hair in front of the mirror and talk to himself to get his confidence boost up before he went out, only to see Tiffany enjoying her chitchat with a guy. This is the reason why he insisted in coming with her in the first place, but still failed.

 

"Tiffany" Jesse called with a flat tone.

 

"Oh Jesse" She smiled when she saw Jesse.

 

Tiffany was about to introduce the guy to Jesse but he doesn't care a bit to whoever that ugly guy and just drag Tiffany away from the comfort room or more specifically to that guy.

 

"S-see you around oppa" Tiffany managed to say a few words to the guy before she was completely taken away by Jesse. 

 

That last words irked Jesse even more. 'Oppa' she called him Oppa. He reminisced that she call all of the older guys oppa except for him. 

 

"Uh Jesse, our seat is up there" Tiffany informed Jesse when he's going away from the stage where their table is located.

 

Jesse glanced at the table and to Tiffany and continues his walk still holding the girl. 

 

"We've done our part here already. We're going now" Jesse said to Tiffany as they take the exit door and leave the venue.

 

 

Once they stepped out of the exit, their driver hurriedly run to get their car to the entrance. The two waited for the car with Jesse not planning to let go of Tiffany's wrist.

 

"Uhm, where are we going sir?" The driver asked when he noticed that they didn't instruct where to go and he's just driving anywhere.

 

"Just continue driving for a while" Jesse answered trying to keep his mind cool.

 

"Jesse, you're wasting fuel here. We should have stayed there and think of a place to go first" Tiffany sounded annoyed, she don't get why Jesse is being like this. At one moment, eveything seems like a fairytale and then after, everything flips 180° back to the reality.

 

Jesse is so pissed off with the fact that Tiffany wants to stay there. Stay there to dance with her Siwon 'oppa'? That 'oppa' outside the rest room? Or all the other 'oppa's' at the ball?

 

He is clearly jealous but he never want to admit it to himself.

 

Jesse faced Tiffany and then sighed to calm his nerves.  He smiled a little when he thought of something and immediately leaned to the front to whisper something to the driver.

 

"Now what?" Tiffany asked with an eyebrow raised.

 

Jesse smiled to Tiffany and then to the window. 

 

"Weird" the girl said frowning with a smile formed her lips. Jesse heard but shrugged it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter