Chapter 12 Part 1/2: Bad, Evil, Temptress Tiffany!

Earth's Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THANK YOU TO THE NEW UPVOTERS:

rosyanda

Mj1234

Jsooyeon_18

hg_clavero

ByunEm

musiarc

woofany_wooyeon228

hajimetakumi

taesull

xsfile

norev9

Averagekpopfan

And Welcome New Subbies! 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 12: A pre-ending chapter

"T-Tiffany I..." He doesn’t know what to say next.

 

Jesse is busy thinking of a sentence to come up when he stumbled backwards and hit his back in the wall

 

The two doesn't need to say any word because Tiffany's action made them both unable to speak. She threw herself and lounges to kiss Jesse with so much aggression. She really pressed hard that Jesse don't have space at his back and even at his front where Tiffany's body is all pressed to his own.

 

It took the soul out of his body and can't even respond because he can’t believe that this is really happening. He stood sandwiched there without any movements not until Tiffany's hand harshly runs to his scalp and grips his hair.

 

Jesse responded equally as harsh as Tiffany and held her slim waist and exchange their position causing for Tiffany to grunt a little for the strong switching and the harsh contact to the wall. The guy pulls her waist closer to him, rubbing his hand to her arching back with his left hand and held her face with his right, devouring the lips that he dreamt of feeling and tasting again since the day they met at the cafe.

 

Tiffany can't help but to smile in their kiss because of how good the guy in kissing, knowing that he's a newbie in this one. She got so excited of what else this guy have in his sleeves to surprise and make her more needy of this kind of aggressiveness. 

 

Tiffany's plump lips because of how addicting the strawberry taste the girl possessed, Jesse can't help but to move his left hand in feeling the girl's curvy hips and up to her waist. The other hand is massaging the milky arms of Tiffany.

 

The two are so engrossed in their high when they heard voices talking downstairs.

 

"Why is the house so quiet? Are the kids asleep?" Mrs. Jung talked to her husband while observing the dim light in the living room with so silent atmosphere around them.

 

"Or they have gone out. Let's go check upstairs." Mr. Jung suggested to his wife. The two then decided to go up the stairs.

 

"T-Tiff, Someone's h-home" Jesse whispered, trying to separate from Tiffany's lips who still attacking it with much power like earlier. With heavy breathing and fast heartbeat, he tries to slightly push himself away from the chest to chest position they are in. 

 

Tiffany irritatingly broke the heated kiss; she can't defeat the guy's strength when he tries to break off.

 

"Hi mom and dad!" Krystal who just entered the main door greeted her parents, which made them halt in their motion in the stairs.

 

The girl smirked hearing the voices talking downstairs, chuckled ily while observing the nervous Jesse in front of her with still red face but his hand still wrapped around her waist like he wanted it more than her.

 

She tiptoed her feet and reached to Jesse, slowly encircling her hands to his nape and move to his ear.

 

"Isn't this exciting?" She whispered with low tone to his left ear, tickling him with her hot breath finding it so y.  Jesse automatically felt blood shoot in his ears and the rest of his body, making his faces all red like a ripe tomato.

 

If Jesse thinks that she's done with her teasing, he's all wrong. He was taken off guard when Tiffany his earlobe and then slowly bites his ear.

 

A groan escaped from his mouth. Jesse got frozen in the spot after hearing his own voice.

 

"Oh my goodness!!!" He can't help but to shut his eyes close.

 

Tiffany halted her movement and looked up. She then smiled very proudly of the guy's reaction to her, knowing how she got Jesse completely under her spell.

 

Footsteps are getting louder in Tiffany's ears. Knowing that the guy turned weak, she harshly pulls Jesse by the collar and kicks her room door open for them to go in. Tiffany didn't forget to secure that the door is lock before she jumped to Jesse with her legs wrapped around his torso and hit him again in the wall besides the door. 

 

Jesse, as if on cue, catches Tiffany in her but tries to avoid holding it and then moved to her thighs and holds her in place. Still feeling awkward with their bluntness, he can't help but to think of squeezing them with his hands.

 

Like it was spoken out loud, Tiffany felt the awkward movement from Jesse and smirked knowing what it is. She held Jesse's hand and guided it to her bum, she locked her stare to the nervous and heavily breathing prey in front of her before she helped him squeeze it making her let out a moan, she made sure  that she did it right on Jesse's ear. The guy on the other hand can't help but to hitch a breath of how wild this woman can get.

 

The girl move her kisses to Jesse's jaw, slowly and lightly that the guy just opens his mouth in response and hugs her tightly. He also can't help but to inhale the girl's hair, planting in his memory of how good the girl smells and it's freaking addicting to his senses.

 

A knock can be heard insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter