Chapter 2

Earth's Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Finally!!! After being busy these past month with school and some senseless things! I'm finally back and it's summer here!! Woot woot! Kaway kaway! BTW. i updated through mobile and typos will be edited later. [DONE EDITING]

I'm still searching for someone who can make Main Image for this..

 SPECIALTHANKS TO:

BlackSymphony

elliot

taengsic515

JeTimperial

sone_is_love

DreamingNow

yana_5

Paperbirdd

imallfir3dup

Qrijess

fanybsnsd

imasone9999

shajanie

JeTi_is_my_baby

FOR THE UPVOTES

THANK YOU ALSO TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS

Oh and Sorry in delaying this because the supposed to be update last month was deleted. sorry,

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

“You” Jesse shockingly said with his wide eyes

 

 

Tiffany who just came out of the kitchen immediately faced the guy. She stopped her paced and her drinking and was completely dumbfounded. When she realized the very bad situation she got in she accidentally spat the water in . She doesn’t know what to do with what is happening right now. She was distracted by her Aunt Julia.

 

 

“Tiffany? Are you okay?”  Mrs. Jung asked while she pats Tiffany’s back.

 

 

After Tiffany calms down she took a peek of the guy. He’s looking at her with a serious and a little bit of angry eyes.

 

 

“Tiffany do you feel fine now? Here sit” Mrs. Jung assisted Tiffany back to her sit.

 

 

“Jesse, join us in dinner” Mr. Jung said to his son

 

 

“Oh I forgot to introduce you guys to each other Jesse this is Tiffany, the one I mentioned that will stay here. Tiffany this is my son that I’m talking to you about, your Jesse oppa” Julia introduced the two with one another.

 

 

Jesse sighed and nodded his head. He then positioned himself in the chair across Tiffany. Tiffany just hung her head low, feeling shy and embarrassed in front of the guy.

 

 

Krystal cleared . And both of them started eating. Tiffany that is keeping head low all the time decided to took a peek to the guy in front of him. When she slightly raised her head and look at the guy she immediately hung her head back because she was caught by the guy and they both looked at each others eyes. Tiffany tried again for her second attempt and again the guy caught her staring at him she immediately hung her head back and frowned.

 

 

‘Did he just smirk at me? Gosh, I don’t feel good at that’ Tiffany thought while staring at her food.

 

 

“Oh yes, Jesse. Tiffany is enrolled at the same college as you are. I think you can assist her in school.” Mrs. Jung said to Jesse.

 

 

“Of course, mom” Jesse answered confidently.

 

 

Tiffany didn’t dared to peek at Jesse, scared to be caught again but she heard the sound of his voice, that confident and proud answer that the guy said made her shiver on her seat.

 

 

The dinner went very well, but not for Tiffany. She is very uneasy and careful in every thing she does, afraid that Jesse will decide to spill out that embarrassing thing she does to him.

 

 

Tiffany is now washing her hands in the kitchen sink while humming. She’s very thankful that the dinner is already finished and Jesse hasn’t said anything to the family.

 

 

“You” Tiffany froze at the voice. It’s not a shout but the seriousness and sternness of the voice made her gulp hard. She slowly turn her around to face the guy, she is just looking down on the floor when she turned to face him.

 

 

“I-I’m sorry” She muttered. Them Jesse slowly walks closer to her.

 


“I-I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Please, I’m sorry!” Tiffany panicked when she looks at the guy’s shoes slowly approaching her.

 

 

“You! What did you---“ Jesse was about to put all his rage to the girl when he heard his sister

 

 

“Tiffany unnie! Unnie where are—“ Krystal stops shouting when she finally spotted her unnie in the kitchen. “uhh, Unnie faster, mom gave us new set of pink pajamas! Come on!” Krystal excitedly say and gone after.

 

 

Tiffany then find that time to escape from the guy in front of her started to walk out. But the guy managed to held her wrist

 

 

“Don’t ever tell Soojung!” Jesse said

 

 

“Unnie! Let’s go!” Krystal appeared again, but this time she pulls her unnie to follow her.

 

 

“Goodnight Oppa!” Krystal shouted while she is dragging Tiffany with her.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Two more days before the class and here is The Jung Family plus Tiffany having their breakfast. Everyone is at their seating arrangement like last night. Tiffany is still feeling nervous about Jesse and his look and stares to her with his cold face is completely making Tiffany feel difficult for her to breathe.

 

 

“After breakfast all of us will be going out, okay” Mrs. Jung said

 

 

“Where are we going umma?” Krystal asked her mom

 

 

“Since Tiffany is not yet familiar with our city, your dad and I decided to tour her around as much as possible before the class. We are going to some public place later, mall, park and some restaurants.  All of us must go, we will consider this as a family bonding event” Mrs. Jung answered.

 

 

After the breakfast all of them prepared and get ready to go out. They are now in the car with Mr. Jung driving; he didn’t let their driver drive for he can’t do this every time because of their business. Mrs. Jung is seated beside her husband. The three are at the back with Krystal on the center. Tiffany silently thanks Krystal for choosing the center seat for she wants her unnie to take a view of the surroundings from the window. Krystal talk and talk the whole duration of their ride, she’s keeping the mood of everyone up except her brother because he was closing his eyes head leaning to the window, no one knows if he’s asleep or not.

 

 

Arriving to the mall all of them starts to walk and roam around, Krystal and Tiffany happily walks while pointing at some things they saw at the display windows of each stalls, from shoes, dresses, blouses, jewelries, cute pink stuffs and more. Mama Jung and Papa Jung are walking at the back smiling at the girls who are enjoying. Jesse on the other hand is walking in between his parents and the girls. He’s not in the mood to go here cause he is thinking that probably he is now back in sleeping to his comfortable bed if his parents didn’t decide to go stroll.

 

 

Jesse just sighed and plugged in his earphones and played the songs in high volume. He kind of feel irritated because of the loud voice of the two girls in front of him, his sister’s voice is already annoying to his ears and now added Tiffany’s loud voice, he can’t take it anymore specially when they doesn’t know how loud they are for spazzing over things.

 

 

After they bought some stuffs they decided to eat their lunch at the mall. Going out of the restaurant with the full and contented tummies they began to go back to strolling.

 

 

“Mom, Dad can I go to the third floor first? I’ll just go and buy something.” Jesse talked to his parents and he earns a nod from them.

 

 

“Okay, don’t forget to get back here at the ground floor near that jewelry shop in an hour, okay? We’re leaving by that” Mrs. Jung instructed his son.

 

 

The two girls also asked Mr. and Mrs. Jung to separate and go in some boutique to try some outfits. Mr. And Mrs. Jung decided to just have a relaxing massage for the both of them.

.

.

.

.

.

After some time Jesse is now walking back with some video games on hand. He still has his earphones on his ears and busily reading one of the game instructions when.

 

"Excuse me sir!" A girl greeted Jesse that made hims top and remove his earphones.

 

"I'm Abby, i'm a marketing clerk of the Jewelry Brand Tiffany & co." The girl pointed the Jewelry store not to far from them.

 

 

The clerk talked to Jesse about their new products and so on. Jesse was about to keep going from walking cause he's not interested in what the girl is saying when he head his sister coming from a direction spazzing about the plushie that is displayed on the store's mirror.

 

 

"I want to buy that!" Krystal pointed to the plushie.

 

 

"I'm sorry ma'am but that plushie is just given to the couple who will win our game"

 

 

Krystal being smart saw her brother and a bright idea popped up on his mind. She dragged her unnie in front of the girl and did the same with her oppa. 

 

 

"They're couple" Krystal linked Jesse and Tifany's hands together. The two is completely shocked and Tiffany was about to withdraw her hand when Jesse took a grip of it to stay that way.

 

 

"Yes we are!" Jesse smiled to the clerk. He don't really want to do this but when he saw his sister's eyes that has threatening tears to fall he immediately softened and do what the usual oppa do to his younger sister.

 

The clerk was stunned by that smile and believed, she started to prepare for their game. Tiffany was schocked and now frowning at what just the guy claimed them to be and that when she saw a smile from Jesse and was also stunned. 

 

 

"For Krystal" Jesse whispered to Tiffany and after that he showed a pleasing look. Tiffany was stunned once again.

 

 

The game goes first from picking out from papers which consist of the things they need to do, first are Question Trivias about Jewelries and thank heavens that Tiffany is obsessed with Jewelries and answered the questions well. Second, still questions  and asked about sports. Jesse answered well. But the both of them got shocked in the third consequence that they picked.

 

 

'A Kiss'

 

 

Tiffany read the first writing on the paper and immediately started to feel nervous. She became deaf for a second there, recalling about what she did 2 days ago. She's completely frozen. Then, Jesse leaned closer to her and whispered on her ear. 

 

 

"Oh come on, it's like we haven't done this before." He said that made Tiffany stiffened and pause her breath.

 

 

Tiffany just closed her eyes waiting for the kiss. She waited as she felt a soft lips on her

.

.

.

.

.

.

CHEEK.

 

She immediately opened her eyes and saw Jesse was smiling on her. Not the smile that stunned her but that irritating smile that she hates. 

 

"Relax, it's not like i'll kiss you on the lips" Jesse whispered to her while their face are still close. He then immediately withraw and face the clerk. Tiffany failed to read the description completely because she immediateley panicked. The description was supposed to be 'a kiss on the cheek'.

 

 

"It's done!" Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter