Chapter 5

Earth's Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: So yeah this is my Update for today..... I promised that it will be posted on my special day.. haha  I'll edit later... lol

 

Thank You to:

 

someasiangurl

 

ppanibiased

 

kookaipretty

 

nizcasimiro

 

BabyBoo_01

 

exequiel

 

FOR THE UPVOTES 

And Thank you to the New Subscribers: 

 

Enjoy :)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Weekend came. The whole week, Tiffany and Jesse together with the whole members of the Royal Ball practice the events and order of the event every break and every dismissal. Of course, the teasing and bickering can’t be absent in everyday practice of Jesse and Tiffany. Even in their ride home they still bicker and tease with each other which where they both found themselves winner and at the same time loser in the game.

 

 

The event director encouraged them to immediately find a suit and dress that will fit them during weekend, that's why they don’t have a practice today.

 

 

The whole family of the Jung’s together with Tiffany is now riding their car to their destination, one of the most renowned dress maker in town to find the perfect suit and dress for the King and Queen of the ball.

 

 

"Seriously, i was really shocked hearing that you finally agreed to join the special places in your annual party in school oppa. I remember how you ditch every practice you suppose to attend this past 2 years causing you to be eliminated on the list to have a special participation in the event." Krystal pauses. "But now, you are very participative and I’ve heard that you never get an absent heck not even tardiness" Krystal blabbered; he really observes something different from her oppa.

 

 

"Why is that Jesse? What changed your mind? I am curious myself" Mrs. Jung asked.

 

 

"Nothing special mom, its jut that we don't have much basketball practice during this time so" Jesse answered.

 

 

"But you still have games right?" Krystal asked.

 

 

"Yeah but it was just some friendly matches with other schools" Jesse reasoned.

 

 

Krystal raised her eyebrow, not encouraged by her brother’s alibi. Thinking that there is something more that pushes him to join.

 

 

Something or someone on her left. She eyed Tiffany who is busy texting someone that she didn't get to understand what they are talking about.

 

 

"You seem so busy unnie" Krystal asked.

 

 

"Oh, it's my friends who are members of the ball asking questions." Tiffany replied. Krystal nodded while Jesse furrowed his brows.

 

 

They arrived in the dress shop that was booked by Mrs. Jung for them to exclusively choose their clothes.

 

 

Jesse with the help of Mr. Jung is picking his suit while Mrs. Jung and Krystal help Tiffany in picking her dress. 

 

 

After trying some numbers of suits, Jesse came out with the suit that was both agreed and chosen by Mr. Jung and Jesse.

 

 

"Oppa, you look so handsome!" Krystal said to her brother.

 

 

Some workers find him like a perfect king with his handsome and strong face; he's perfect to be the knight and shining armor.

 

 

"Perfect match of clothes sir!" The owner said as he also admires how it perfectly complements his features and also the clothes' design.

 

 

 A very beautiful and stunning Tiffany came out of the dressing room with the dazzling and well fitted gown wrapped around her perfectly.

 

 

Mrs. Jung together with Krystal and the workers in the dress shop was amazed in what they saw.

 

 

"Omo, Tiffany you're so pretty!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed.

 

 

"Unnie! You are really the Queen!" Krystal said as she admires Tiffany from head to toe.

 

 

Tiffany replied with her eye smile to everyone and observes herself in front of a huge mirror.

 

 

The well suited Jesse who is fixing his cuff links is disturbed by the events and turns his head. He was caught up by the beautiful girl that shines in front of him. He froze on his spot while everybody is admiring her; even his father who is helping him earlier is now near Tiffany. Her smile that she beamed to everyone is the best jewelry that she ever wear and can't be measured with the most expensive and shining stone in earth and in the universe.

 

 

"She's so beautiful isn't she?" 

 

 

Jesse nodded like a mad dog. "So beautiful"

 

 

He doesn't know how long he was in dazed but his sister woke him up on his trance.

 

 

"Gather up your jaw Oppa, its resting on the floor now" Krystal said as she closes her brother's gawking mouth.

 

 

"Man up Oppa and be a King to that beautiful Queen" Krystal said and tap his shoulder for encouragement.

 

 

"Tiffany dear and Jesse why don't you guys stand in front of the mirror to see if your outfit complements each other" The owner of the dress shop suggested

 

 

"Come here Jesse" Mrs. Jung called for her son.

 

 

"Oppa, go on!" Krystal nudges her brother to walk in front because he seemed to be a fool standing like a lost child staring at Tiffany.

 

 

Jesse walk over to the front still have his eyes glued to Tiffany. The girl watch as Jesse inch closer to her.

 

 

Tiffany showed her smile to Jesse when he finally arrived beside her.

 

 

"Looking good your highness" Tiffany said as she admires Jesse. The suit Jesse is wearing is a perfect fit to his well shaped body and it also emphasizes his masculinity.

 

 

"You too" Jesse replied shortly with a little smile and he looks away from her immediately.

 

 

Tiffany frowns and pouted a little.

 

 

Tiffany was somewhat disappointed by the response she received from Jesse. She expects a little more but the latter  can't even look at her for long and tell her  that the dress fits her well, or even just say that she's pretty or anything more except that 'you too' answer he gave. She thought that he just said that to say something in response.

 

 

Tiffany got the wrong idea of how Jesse reacts, that he can't look at her for long and he was avoiding her gaze because he is scared to look like a complete fool in front of Tiffany like what happened earlier, he's afraid that Tiffany will notice him gawking at her.

 

 

He's keeping his cool facade even if inside he is feeling really nervous now that he was too close to Tiffany and her features are really admirable added her heart stopping smile she gave him earlier.

 

 

"Can you please face that mirror" The shop owner said.

 

 

The two complied. When they face the huge mirror, the two can't deny that they look really nice and warm with one another.

 

 

"Perfect! I think we have the dress to our royal highnesses here umma!" Krystal said while she clap her hands dreamily.

 

 

"You look really beautiful! Perfect couple" The shop owner exclaimed.

 

 

The two can't deny the fact that they agreed to what the people are saying, they can't even talk and just look at their image at the mirror.

 

 

*Click

 

 

They heard a shutter sound from the back and turn their heads. It's Mrs. Jung with her camera on hand.

 

 

"Kids, face here! I'll take a photo of you guys!" Mrs. Jung ordered.

 

 

"Mom!" Jesse said.

 

 

"Yah! Just face here and smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter