Chapter 3

Earth's Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: Haha lol, good vibes while typing this! I hope so to you when you start to read. Thank You!  I'LL EDIT LATER :))

 

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!!! her 25th Birthday!!

 

WARNING: CUCUMBER will play a big part on this update!! haha

 

THANK YOU TO:

 

gabe10

 

jungsyj

 

yerbua001

 

AshleyFang

 

snowdevil92

 

darkme

 

Bluebrain

 

jimaro

 

For the Upvotes!!

And Also to the New Subscribers! 

Thank YOU! :)

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 


A beautiful Monday morning and a very angelic eye smiling girl is soundly sleeping on her bed. The sun began to shine as it hit the glass window of the young girls' room that slowly crawls to her delicate skin when she heard a very loving whisper to her ears.

 

 

Little did she know that while having her time of her life dreaming there, there is someone who is watching her. No, he is not a creeper stalker but he may slightly love what he is seeing but he has something in mind, something bad.

 

 

"Almost time, I thought I was the one who love sleep so much" he mumbled. He started to walk out of the door leaving a slightly open door for him to peek.

 

 

A few minutes later, a very loud sound can be heard from her room, loud sound coming from the alarm clock, 6 loud alarm clocks around the girl. He tries to contain his laughter when he catches the girl, jolting from her bed and immediately panicked because of the alarm like a fool. He fastly head downstairs when the girl caught him at the door and shouted with rage.

 

 

"1 point Jesse Jung, straight to the basket!" He said laughing out loud.

 

 

"Good morning oppa" Krystal greeted her brother when she saw him entered the kitchen. She stood up after finishing her breakfast and bid goodbye to Jesse.

 

 

"Bye oppa! I'm going to school now. Tell Tiffany unnie that I headed to school already, okay?" Krystal said then Jesse nodded.

 

 

After a few spoons of his breakfast his eyes lit up and a smirk was immediately made by his thin lips.

 

 

"I think I'll be getting my 2nd point this early" He grins evilly and enjoyed eating his food. A lucky morning to start the week of Jesse Jung.

 

 

After a while a now running Tiffany went down from the 2nd floor to catch up with time. She is running late because of her very wonderful dream and for cursing her most hated person for playing pranks on her this early morning. But that prank woke her up, if not, she'll miss her class.

 

 

She just grabbed a slice of bread before heading out of the house. She immediately frowned when she didn't saw the car that usually brought them in the school. Then, she heard a whistle and found a smirking Jesse on his red motorcycle.

 

 

"What?" Tiffany asked in annoyance.

 

 

"Nothing, I’m going to school now. Want to hop on?" Jesse asked.

 

 

"Hell no! I will be waiting for Krystal!" Tiffany answered.

 

 

"Oh, okay. By the way Krystal has early class starting today and mom instructed that you'll ride with me" Jesse said as he arrange his helmet.

 

 

"What? Are you serious?" Tiffany can't believe what she heard.

 

 

"Yeah. It's okay if you don't believe, I’m going now. That's what mom said and if you plan to commute you will surely be late." Jesse said as he starts his engine and drop the pink helmet on the side.

 

 

"W-wait! I'm coming with you." She hesitantly said as she run to Jesse's position, she took the pink helmet and wear it. She then hesitantly seated on the motorcycle in a side view position. Jesse just smirks.

 

 

"You might fall, so you better hold" Jesse said.

 

 

Tiffany nervously hold Jesse's shirt and held his back.

 

 

"Are you okay now? Don't blame me if you fall okay?" Jesse reminded Tiffany.

 

 

"I'm okay, just drive s-sloooooow" Tiffany was shocked when Jesse surprisingly starts the engine and drove fast.

 

 

Tiffany wraps her hand around Jesse tightly as a reflex to respond that surprise from Jesse and squealing loudly. Jesse with all smiles drive his motorcycle as he felt the tight embrace the nervous Tiffany is doing.

 

 

"Yah! Slow down!" Tiffany is yelling to Jesse as she silently pray for her safety.

 

 

"Haha 2 point Jesse Jung" Jesse happily thought.

 

 

They safely arrived to school with no harm. They actually arrived just in time for the first period because of Jesse's fast driving. Jesse turned off the engine and gets his key.

 

 

"Uhm yeah, as you can see we are already here in school." Jesse said as he eyed Tiffany with her eyes closed and has a strong grip on Jesse's clothes. She slowly opened her eyes and breathed heavily when she finally feel safe.

 

 

She gets off of the motorcycle and start removing her helmet while Jesse get off the motorcycle too.

 

 

"Here!" Tiffany angrily shoved the pink helmet to Jesse's stomach and stormed to the school building leaving a chuckling Jesse. 

 

 

"Haha the luck is on me to play now, Hwang" Jesse muttered

 

 

Starting from that day, Tiffany and Jesse uses Jesse's motorcycle in going to school. Jesse always drive fast just to tease Tiffany and it's all working. The people around the school didn't fail to notice that daily event that the two shows. They are starting to think that the two are an item now.

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

Weekend at the Jung's.

 

 

Tiffany is laying on the couch in the living room and relaxing. She then get something on her pocket. The box of the ring that she and Jesse received back when they are at the mall. She saw it while searching for her hair brush on her drawer and decided to look and observe it.

 

 

She got hold of the ring and examines how simple yet elegant the ring is and appreciate its beauty. She fits it to her finger and admired her hand then she removes it and was about to put it back to the box when her phone rings and the she immediately hop out the couch excitedly after reading that it's her mother who's calling her. 

 

 

Tiffany returned with a happy face. She really misses her parents and with the fact that they are busy with their business that's why Tiffany is really happy every time they call. 

 

 

She slumped herself back to the couch and think about what she is doing before her mom called. She immediately remember the ring that she was busy of earlier. She spotted the box that she left on the side table and opened it. She frowned when she didn't see the ring inside and try to remember where she left the ring.

 

 

She get up and try to search for the couch. She then knelt and try to search under the couch when she can't find it on the couch. She carefully crawls back looking at the floor to search for it. She crawls and crawls and crawls until she got hit of something. She raised her head and frowned that her back hit something, and then she heard something.

 

 

"Ehem" Jesse cleared his throat. Tiffany immediately turned around and saw Jesse looking down to her. She realized that it was him that she bumped in to, She was embarrassed thinking about what happened. She immediately stood up.

 

 

"Ah. I-i was searching for my ring. The one that we won in the mall before." Tiffany hangs her head low.

 

 

Jesse just responded by looking at her, then drink from his bottle of water and walk straight ahead. 

 

 

"Omg! This is so embarrassing!" She whispered.  She is really red right now, thinking that she grinds to Jesse when she is crawling back. She fastly run upstairs and hide herself in her room.

 

 

"Oh, unnie! What happened to you? Why are you so red?" Krystal asked Tiffany as she saw her unnie so red and is panting heavily.

 

 

"Ughh, I hate your brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter