Chapter 4

Earth's Gravitational Pull
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

A/N: Hey! Hey! Hey! here it is! lol don't mind the typos okay? I'll fix it later.

 

Ahhhh I love writing!!! Thank you for making me feel better when I'm down! Thank you, my bestfriend! 

 

Anyways:

 

Thank You To:

rhaedcliffe

Chiisskek

JeTiHyun

hugozzz

aycp09

I-Love-EXO

Frances312

aegYura

girlsgenerationtaeny

smirk7

casugac

 

For The Upvotes!

And to all the new subscriber, thank you also!

I Feel so Loved!!

 

 

Enjoy! :)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

MONDAY MORNING:

 

 

 Everyone is busy because it's a weekday, Monday, the start of the week long work for Mr. and Mrs. Jung and whole week of classes for Jesse, Tiffany and Krystal.

 

 

They are used to this kind of routine but this morning but this time there is something weird that's happening in the house. They are feeling a very warm aura at the house specifically in the kitchen. For the first time, Jesse seems to be enjoying the morning. This is his very hate time of the day, the time when he needs to wake up from his lovely sleep for him to go to school with the cold aura.

 

 

Krystal checked her wrist watch for the nth time this morning. She really can't believe that her brother woke up way too early that he even wake Krystal to start preparing for school. 

 

 

'What's wrong with him? He is so weird, really really weird. I need to investigate’ Krystal thought while looking at her brother.

 

 

 

"What?" Jesse asked.

 

 

"Uhm, nothing." Krystal replied. Jesse just raised her shoulder and get back in eating his breakfast.

 

 

"Good Morning!" A greeting from Tiffany who just entered the kitchen.

 

 

"Good morning, Tiffany dear" Mrs. Jung greeted. 

 

 

Tiffany caught Jesse's stare and smiled widely to him and Jesse replied with a smile. Krystal didn't miss to catch that smile from his brother.

 

 

'Hmm, fishy fishy! I'll find out about it soon' Krystal stood up from her seat.

 

 

"Bye everyone! Got to go!" Krystal bids farewell to everyone. 

 

 

After breakfast, Jesse and Tiffany are the only one left in the house. Jesse is now checking his motorcycle and made sure that it's ready to go. Minutes later, Tiffany went out from the house with her pink helmet on her hand. She immediately goes to Jesse.

 

 

She arrived where Jesse and his motorcycle is and then she started to wear her helmet. She is still getting a hang on wearing the helmet properly. She is focused and is frowning while trying to adjust the helmet when Jesse got near of her.

 

 

"Let me" He said as he stops her hand from doing so, he then put her hands down.

 

 

He removed the helmet from Tiffany's head first and adjusted it. Tiffany is in awe watching Jesse fix the helmet. Jesse leaned in and carefully putting the helmet in her head.

 

 

He got really near that she can feel his breathing to her face but Jesse is too focused to notice. 'Is he teasing me or not?' Tiffany thinks but she silently loves it. 

 

 

"There!" Jesse said with a little smile. Tiffany bowed her head as a sign of thanking. She was about to hop on when Jesse stopped her. 

 

 

"Wait" Tiffany frowned and faced Jesse. He leaned in again but this time slowly, Tiffany is hitching her breath. She closed her eyes.

 

 

Jesse raised an eyebrow seeing Tiffany closed her eyes. He smiled when he get what she thinks, then he continue to lean in. 

 

 

Tiffany felt a soft and gentle

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

HAND on her forehead, she opened her eyes to see a smiling Jesse, a warm smile from Jesse. 

 

 

"There, looking good!" He said after he fixes Tiffany's bangs. He then whispered on Tiffany's ears.

 

 

"What are you thinking just now?" Jesse chuckled a bit. Then Jesse hopped on his motorcycle. Tiffany caught Jesse smirked but she didn't feel irritated by it but instead blushed so hard to it.

 

 

'You're so embarrassing Tiffany! Why do I have to think that he'll kiss me?' She scolds herself.

 

 

"Want to be late?" Jesse asked the still standing Tiffany. Tiffany carefully hopped on the back in a side view position. 

 

 

She slowly put her hands on Jesse's shirt, shyly holding it. Jesse took hold of Tiffany's hand and pulled it to wrap to his tummy. 

 

 

Tiffany was startled by that and wash pushed forward to Jesse, her head was on his shoulder. 

 

 

She deeply smells inwardly, inhaling Jesse's scent. 

 

 

Jesse looked at Tiffany, noticing her inhaling his scent. They looked at each other.

 

 

"hmm, I don't want my clothes to be crumpled. Hold tight okay?" He said and they dozed off. They dozed of with a blush on their cheeks.

 

 

'Why is he so affectionate towards me? Awkwardly affectionate' Tiffany thought because after they dozed off, no one uttered any word.

 

 

They arrived at school's parking lot still without any words. Then, they walk inside with their separate ways, Jesse's class is in the opposite building from Tiffany's.

 

 

"I see you're getting a hang of riding Jesse's ride." Yuri said as she appeared besides Tiffany.

 

 

"Shut up Yuri-ah!" Tiffany said shyly.

 

 

"OMG! Am I seeing Tiffany blush right now?" Hyoyeon appeared with Yoona.

 

 

"W-what?" Tiffany panicked.

 

 

"Don't tell us that you like him already, Fany-ah?" Yoona asked.

 

 

"Let's go! We're going to be late and we have an assignment to do!" Tiffany said then immediately walk ahead of her friends.

 

 

The three halted and look at each other. "Hmm, I think we know the answer already girls" Yoona said and the two other nodded their head.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The students are bored in listening to their math teacher who just keeps on blabbering about his lecture.

 

 

"Ehem, mic! Mic test!" A voice can be heard from the speaker box placed in every room in the University.

 

 

The professor halted his talking.

 

 

"Good Morning students! We're going to have our annual welcoming party for the students specially our transferees and to our freshmen students!" The guy announces to the microphone that can be heard in all parts of the school.

 

 

Everyone started to gossip on their seats as they heard about the news.

 

 

"In line with this, we decided to have a poll, of who's the most popular in the school and to the freshmen. They will be in our Royal Ball since our theme for this years' welcoming party is The Royal Night."

 

 

The gossip started to grow louder.

 

 

"Everyone will be mentioned should proceed to the theater hall.

 

 

Kim Taeyeon

 

 

Goo Hara

 

 

Choi Siwon

 

 

Jung Yoomi 

 

 

Ok Taecyeon

 

 

Lee Sunny

 

 

Jung Yong Hwa

 

 

Seo Joo Hyun

 

 

And for our King and Queen of the ball, we have the highest vote and popularity ranking, Stephanie Hwang"

 

 

Tiffany was shocked when she heard her name.

 

 

"Tiff you're so popular!" Yoona said to the shocked Tiffany.

 

 

"And to the King, we have the school's most popular guy, the mvp of our basketball team, Jesse Jung. All the mentioned names please proceed to the theater hall now. Thank You!" The speaker ended the announcement.

 

 

"Omg!" Tiffany said. She can't believe she heard it right.

 

 

"You and him are paired together!" Yuri squeeled.

 

 

Tiffany looked at Yuri with wide eyes.

 

 

"What? Isn't this exciting? You can more" Yuri answered.

 

 

Tiffany suddenly blushed.

 

 

"Hey are you, okay? You look uhm sick?" Hyoyeon said.

 

 

"Tiffany  Hwang and Jesse Jung, King and Queen of the night! How lovely to hear right!" Yoona said with deep emotions, trying to tease Tiffany.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On Jesse's side:

 

 

"Jesse! You'll be the King! Mr. Popular!" Sooyoung said.

 

 

"Pssh another waste of time. I rather use the time to sleep." Jesse ducked his head on the table, ready to sleep again. 

 

 

"Guess you haven't heard who will be your partner since you are asleep earlier. Hmm do you want me to be the partner instead of you?" Sooyoung teased

 

 

"I don't care go get that lame throne. Whatever!" Jesse said as he shrug of what his friend said.

 

 

"Okay, I guess I’m so lucky to be Tiffany Hwang's King! Wew!" Sooyoung cheered and eyed his best friend jolt up from his seat. He smirked.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter