Sign of Trouble

The Night Before Valentine

(The scene changes inside the EXMOTT)

Exo Who: Now how about we all have some fresh air! Outside this rusty old van? Ergh... that stench.. old socks! (Picks up a sock) I wonder who puts it here?

Luhan: You!

Exo Who: Me?

Luhan: Yea.. don't you remember? That time with the clown?

Exo Who: Oh yeah! I remember! Bus Boycott Montgomery! Martin Luther King's sock.

Kris: (Walks in with a mug on his hand) Rosa's.

Exo Who: Oh! Women! (Throws the sock and straight it went inside Kris's mug) Scooore! Goal in! Did you see that! Owh that's electrifying!

Kris: You'll get electrocuted later! (Walks back to the kitchen)

Luhan: What did you do that for?

Exo Who: What? What did I do now?

Luhan: Medicine!

(Inside the EXMOTT Kitchen)

(Kris was rubbing off his coat that was spilled with coffee earlier)

Kris: Hm.. always the same.. Plastic amnesia and his stupid brain.. I wonder how many days now.. (Counting his fingers) Hm.. exactly 104 days. (Soaking his coat in the sink. He then put some detergent and rubs the coats with his bare hand) So that's mean.. 13 February 2014. (Stops his rubbing) It's Valentine tomorrow..

(EXMOTT MAIN CONTROL ROOM)

Exo Who: (Working on the dials, buttons, levers, controls and wires)

Luhan: Uh.. Where are we going now? Some fresh air in the park of London? Hmm? Or maybe Titanic. Oh I love Titanic! Shall we go there one day..

Exo Who: I've been there before. It's beautiful! Gorgeous! Magnificient! Brilliant! Fantastic! Oh.. and so on.. But! The people in there are't very nice so I suggest, you can never go there.. They've got guns.. And uh.. Nasty plot.

Luhan: You mean gangster?

Exo Who: Emm.. something like that.. Or.. we could go to Joseon era! Meet King Sejong the great! He's a nice man! I meet him once and we become such great friends..

Luhan: You don't teach him about time travelling do you?

Exo Who: Emm.. a bit.. He was fascinated to know more about the future and I tell him of course that his kingdom will last very long and will be remembered of course.. He cried.. A very good and wise man.. And uh! I also told him he should stop using Chinese letter because it's too boring..

Luhan: What?

Exo Who: Nevermind that! You need some medicine too!

(Kris appeared with a new jacket)

Kris: Hey Exo! You don't mind I'm using your jacket?

Exo Who: Is that mine?

Kris: Cupboard..

Exo Who: Um.. I don't remember I have one of those.. Oh! I remember!

Luhan: Now you remember!

Exo Who: Yeah! Thank you! I forgot again! Uh I know! Wait... Umm.. Why are you wearing my brother's jacket?

Luhan: You have a brother?

Exo Who: I have a family.. What? Does aliens suppose not to have one.. You're aliens to me..

Luhan: Not offended.

Exo Who: Good then! (Pulling a lever and press the red button) I love red! Don't you? AAAARGH!

(The EXMOTT shakes violently throwing The Exo from the contols)

(It stops)

Kris: Why can we never have a smooth landing?

Exo Who: Can you have a smooth brakes when a car brake? That theory has the same affect with my ship! Now! Where are we! (Typing in the super computer)

Luhan: Tell me we're on the moon of Saturn!

Kris: Or Venus..

Exo Who: Oh my! That's strange..

Kris: What is it now?

Exo Who: I thought I was gonna let you see the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II.

Luhan: So where are we now?

Exo Who: Seoul, South Korea. 13 February 2014.

(The scene changes outside The EXMOTT)

(The side door were opened)

Exo Who: Ah! Lovely late winter air! Don't you love it? Everything is going back to normal.. How noltalgic is this?! Good old Seoul! No burning! No rubbles! No war! No aliens! Except for me... And no more destruction!

Luhan: (Steps out of the EXMOTT) We're back! I can't believe that we're finally back! A few days ahead of course! And it's Valentine tomorrow!

Kris: Yeah! After all that we've been trough, we finally came back!

Luhan: Oh I wonder what's been going on lately? Oh look! New shops! Wow they're bankrupts already?

Kris: Hey, Exo! Are you sure it's alright to bring us to the near future? 104 days ahead?

Exo Who: Nope! It's not alright... According to the time-travelling space adjudgement of the highest council of space travel court, any humans shall not travel in time of their personal time in a range of 40 years..

Kris: Racist..

Exo Who: I know! But! Who cares? The court was suspended a few years ago! Too much debt! Oh! Look at that! Newspaper! I wonder what happens now?

Kris: Nothing much maybe.. Hey Luhan! Stop meddling around!

Luhan: It's Valentine Kris! We usually receive chocolates from fans right now, don't we?

Kris: Don't start!

(Suddenly)

Police officer: Excuse me!

Exo Who: Oh! Hello! (Folding his newspaper and hold it in his left hand while his right hand shakes the police officer hand) Nice to see you police officer! How have you been?

Police officer: Have we met?

Luhan: No! He have mentals problems..

Exo Who: I am not! Oh.. I do!

Police Officer: Well, I don't care if you have one, is that your van?

Exo Who: Yes, in fact it's more than that.. What's the problem?

Police Officer: That's not the place to park a van.. Now go park your car elsewhere or I'm going to give you a fine!

Exo Who: Wait.. (Reaching into his pocket) Aha! (Handing out his Illusion paper to the police officer) 

Police Officer: Oh my god! I'm so sorry sir! I should have known! Have a nice day ahead of you!

Kris: What did you give to him..

Exo Who: Oh some silly old bureau agency. Owh.. Let's find some chocolate shall we?

(They walk down the street. Halfway trough.)

Luhan: That's strange? Where's the chocolate shop? It's suppose to be opened now! It's Valentine!

Exo Who: New traditions?

Kris: After 104 days?

Exo Who: Maybe.. Who knows.. Oh that reminds me!

Kris: What?

Exo Who: Your funeral!

Kris: My funeral? But I'm not dead!

Exo Who: That's what they thought.. They've found traces of your blood you know?

Kris: What does that suppose to mean? Everything was supposed to be erased didn't it?

Luhan: Except for life,,,

Exo Who: I know right? Very odd indeed! Oh! What's this?

(The Exo jogs toward a poster)

Kris: That's the poster of the people that was lost..

Luhan: They have never been founded yet.. Nobody knows where they are..

Exo Who: Strange.. Very interesting.. Well! Nothing to be worried off.. Just people that's lost on the night before valentine.. That's no big problem.. Is it?

Kris: Um..

Exo Who: Wait! What!? This is not right! (Reading the poster all over again).. Impossible! Very impossible crime!

Kris: Well, It has been going on and on lately. Since 2005.

Hoen Ah: Legend said that every night before Valentine sacrafice must been made! They were chosen!

Luhan: Oh My God! You scared the plastic out of me! Who are you?

Hoen Ah: Extra Terrestrial Expert! Hi, I'm Hoen Ah! (Bow)

Exo Who: Talk about aliens..

(In a cafe)

Hoen Ah: Look! This is all the list of missing people all around the globe just the night before Valentine.. It all started on 1955... Maybe later than that..

Exo Who: Hmm.. Interesting.. Any suspect?

Hoen Ah: No.. So far the police have nothing to say.. They were speechless! There are no evidence and they reached their dead end.. This people have gone into the thin air.. 

Luhan: But that's impossible is it? Who would do such thing? Every year! Oh! Just imagine that! 1955?

Kris: You've seen the impossible..

Luhan: I know!

Exo Who: There must be some explanation on this..

(The scene changes outside where six angel looking statues stood)

Hoen Ah: Well, since this thing has happened quite a long time ago, there many strange speculations. Like I said before, a sacrifice just before Valentine.

Luhan: For who?

Hoen Ah: For Valentine himself. The priest that dies in the prison.. And now he is awake! Hunting people!

Kris: Ridiculous!

Exo Who: Hm.. Tell you what! I don't usually believe in ghost stories, no I mean I have never ever believe it.. But! It might be true! Ghost! On Valentine!


(The Exo, Luhan and Kris are walking down the street)

Exo Who: Is it always like this? Shops closed before Valentine?

Kris: Nope! It has never happen before..

Luhan: Does it matter? Shops closed.. Hello! We're now searching for ghosts! Spooky ghost of Mr Valentine!

Kris: Shut up! Everyone knows ghost don't exist!

(The Exo pull out Lenic Accumulator from his pocket. As well as a strange pocketwatch with LED Lights and Coloured Meter Bar)

Exo Who: This thing is called Time Detector. It could detect the Essence of the Vacuum Void or anything related to that! I don't believe in ghost and I will never believe it.. But! I believe in aliens! That are you lot standing beside me and.. Uh! Time travelling!

Luhan: I felt insulted!

(The Exo Time Detector beeps into life, The LED Lights are changing from colours to colours while The coloured Meter Bar points at the colour yellow)

Exo Who: MAMA! Electrifying indeed! This is no ghost work! Somebody just travelled in time!

(The all looks at a shop where earlier The Lovex 'O Chocolate shop once stood)

 

(END OF SIGN OF TROUBLE)

 

 


Chapter 3 has been updated! Want to read chapter 4? Own a time machine if you're desprate to read more.. NOW!