That Chocolate Shop

The Night Before Valentine

(In a street in Seoul)

Gikwang: (Running while talking on his phone) No no no! I don't forget it! I know! I have it right here, ah excuse me, ah? No I was just, sorry..

(Scene changes to Minzy who is cooking)

Minzy: Where the hell are you? Don't tell me you're just about to buy me the chocolate?! You always do that! Every year!

Gikwang: No! I was just finding my car! I forgot where I park my car!

Minzy: You're in Myeongdong. That's where you park your car? 4 kilometre from your office?

Gikwang: Oh Honey! Don't get me wrong!

Minzy: You jerk! You forgot it's valentine tomorrow didn't you! (Hang up the phone)

Gikwang: No! Oh great! Where I'm going to sleep tonight? how the hell did she know I'm here. (Turn around) Oh, Minho..

(Gikwang saw a shooting scene where Minho is loudly screaming)

Minho: NO!!!! YOU CAN"T DO THAT!

Director: Cut! No, no, no! You got it all wrong. You must show your passion..

(Scene changes to Gikwang)

Gikwang: Owh! Chocolate!


(At the end of a corner, strange particles emerge as well as an old looking shop)

(The sign shows "Lovex Chocolate Shop, 1888, London, England")

(The sign on the door was changed to "OPEN" in Hangul)

(The scene changes to gikwang who is still running)

Gikwang: Chocolate shop, chocolate shop! Where the hell are you chocolate shop! Closed! Closed! Why the hell are you closing on Valentine's Eve!

(Continues to wonder around)

A poster in the wall: Tae Win Missing from 2008, Gaeth Jin Missing from 2009, Kyu Kuk Missing 2010, Rae Han Missing 2011. Have anyone see them?

(The scene changes inside the Lovex Chocolate Shop)

(2 mens are watching their plasma monitor screen)

Dong Hee: Is he that desprate enough to have one box of chocolate?

John Park: Well, Dong Hee. He might be suitable enough to be our power core. What do you say? Free chocolate for Valentine?

Dong Hee: I take that as business, now get me some chocolate!

(The scene changes to the street not far from the shop)

Gikwang: Chocolate? Chocolate? Chocolate? Nope! Closed! (Turn around)

(An angel statue stood at the corner)

Gikwang: Brr.. It's freezing out here! This will be the worst Valentine ever!

(Suddenly)

John Park: I believe not sir. Tomorrow will be the most spectacular Valentine you'll ever experience in your lifetime.

Gikwang: (Shocked) Oh my god! You scared the hell out of me! Who the plastic are you?

John Park: Valentine is about love. Becareful of your manner and also your dirty mouth.

Gikwang: What?

John Park: You're looking for chocolate don't you?

Gikwang: Yes! Yes I am! I haven't buy any chocolate yet for my girlfriend.

John Park: I believe your girlfriend is very speacial to you?

Gikwang: Yes! We've been dating for 5 years now! We're planning to get married next year. She's pregnant, you know..

John Park: Congratulations. Now let's stop meddling with time and show you our chocolate?

Gikwang: Oh yes! Lead the way, please.

John Park: Of course.

(They start to walk)

Gikwang: Uh, I can't believe that luck have finally turn up on my side!

John Park: It'll run out soon enough.

Gikwang: What?

John Park: Oh, the time! 2 hours before midnight!

Gikwang: Oh yes, yes!


(In the shop)

Dong Hee: Oh, they are coming my Master. The last power core for your brilliant and deadly plan.

???: Very-good! You-shall-be-rewarded!

Dong Hee: Thank you master! I'll be there as soon as I can!


(In front of the shop)

Gikwang: It's not that far is it?

John Park: Yes! It's nearer than you think but the Time is far far away..

Dong Hee: Oh dear, (Hit his elbow to John Park chest) We have customer! Mind you to come in!

Gikwang: Oh! Absolubtly!

(Enter the shop)

Gikwang: Whoa! It's like a museum in here.

Dong Hee: It's just a normal chocolate shop in here. Come! Have a look around.

(Gikwang wonders off with amazement)

John Park: Is the Vacuum Epixcentre, ready yet?

Dong Hee: Nope! Not at all. But just in case, I need a few more mercury metmax 55.06 and aluminium oil 23.0.

John Park: There's no such thing as that in this time.

Dong Hee: Of course.

(Gikwang appears)

Gikwang: Hey, do you mind telling me where is the shelf for Ferero Rocher?

John Park: We don't have one.

Gikwang: You don't have one?

Dong Hee: (Whispers) Mind you to reliase what year this is?

John Park: Yes.. 2014.

Gikwang: Excuse me?

John Park: We are currently out of stock. The delivery will arrive tomorrow. 

Gikwang: What? Tomorrow!? But it's Valentine!

John Park: Yes, no..

Gikwang: No?

John Park: Welcome to hell.. Are you ready?

Dong Hee: More than ever!

(Dong Hee pulls out a jar and the shelves rotates reveiling colums of panels, screen, buttons and control)

Gikwang: (Shocked) What's going on? What are you doing?

John Park: There will be no tomorrow sir, we're going to the past. 1888, London!

Gikwang: (Back away) What do you mean? I don't understand.

John Park: No Valentine, no chocolate! It's late, sweet dream! (Shocks Gikwang with electric shock)

Gikwang: AAAAAAAAAAH! (Drop to the floor)

Dong Hee: Poor fella!

(END OF LOVEX  'O CHOCOLATE SHOP)


Part 3 updated! If you want more adventure of Exo Who, read Exo Who now! Picture will not be posted untill I want to..