Critical Point

The Night Before Valentine

Luhan: We can't leave Kris alone.. Aren't you worried?

Exo Who: Nope! I'm worried about what has unfold in front of us just now. There's some connection between them but I can't seem to figure it out.

Luhan: Exo! Kris is missing for hours now. We have to find him. He might be in trouble.

Exo Who: Trust me, he's still out there in time and space.

Luhan: Time and space? Exo! Please be serious..

Exo Who: I am! Well.. Since we were busy talking with Mark, we don't even noticed him. What can you make of it? Electrifying?

Luhan: You're not making any sense at all.

Exo Who: Sense! Ah.. Well.. Er.. let me think.. Do you see the star?

Luhan: Yeah..

Exo Who: Does it make sense that it's small here while it's big there..

Luhan; Em.. Yeah.. I mean..

Exo Who: Shuush! That is what sense is all about. Everything is non-sense! But! You need to believe things that is live inside the retina and logical. Understand?

Luhan: Err..

Exo Who: Good! So! Now! Oh.. ToolCoat! (Put out his Lenic Accumulator and use it (You know right? It's like Sonic Screwdriver except it's Spring with small battery.. Genius!)). Oh.. Signal.. Beep, beep.. Don't you like it?

Luhan: Why would I? This kidnapping incident is making my head blown out!

Exo Who: Cheronobyl? (Puts out his Time Detector) Now let's see..

Luhan: How could that possible? Wait.. Don't tell me..

Exo Who: Electrifying!

Luhan: Oh.. Haha.. Right on the December!

Exo Who: Yup! There's Time-Space Movement..


(Seoul, in fron of Minzy's Apartment)

Jin Hyung: Hei..

Minzy: Hi.. Sorry, I was just..

Jin Hyung: I know, girls.. All the time, Whoa! (Avoid Minzy's angry fist)

Minzy: I'm not a girl!

Jin Hyung: Ok, Ok! You have a boyfriend.. And now. Ahaha.. Wait, wait.. (Run around his car) Ahaha.. Now he's missing.

Minzy: Jerk! (Quickly went inside the car and pouted her lips)

Jin Hyung: You're so spoiled.. Just like the old day eh? (Get inside the car) So where are we going first?

Minzy: Myeondong..

Jin Hyung: Myeondong? Really?

Minzy: Could you just drive.. My baby is kicking out my stomach now.. There, there..

Jin Hyung: (Looks at Minzy and starts to drive) 

(The camera shows the car drives from a road until out of view)

(The Scene changes to Jin Hyung and Minzy a few minutes later)

Jin Hyung: You're quiet.. What's wrong? Babe, are you crying?

Minzy: No.. nothing really..

Jin Hyung: You're lying.. Just tell me the truth.

Minzy; It's just, It's just..

Jin Hyung: Just what Babe?

Minzy: That idiot! (Starts to cry again) he never cares about me, about this baby, maybe he even didn't know I'm pregnant! He's always work, work, work.. And Football! But not me! Not the baby!

Jin Hyung: There, there.. (Stops his car on the shoulder of the road) Spit it all out.. (Pat her shoulder)

Minzy: I, I just need some attention! Not to mention this is his child.. (Cries again and hugs Jin Hyung)

Jin Hyung: I know.. ( her hair) That's why I'm here.. (Kiss her forehead)


(In a secret room)

Johnson: (Clear his throat) Good evening gentleman. As you already know, I am General Johnson. May we begin our meeting by greeting each other?

Adley: My name is Adley Eustner. I am Lieutenant General.

Devon: My name is Devon Agnos. I am Major General.

Adley: I really hope you can pay me back my money.

Johnson: SILENCE! Proceed!

Gasgow: Good evening sir! My name is Gasgow Aronheart. I am the Brigadier.

Sam: I am Colonel Sam Wendy.

Mark: I am Commander Mark Swanbert.

Oscar: I am Major Oscar Uvelua.

Thomas: I am Captain Thomas Jones.

Jackie: I am Lieutenant Jackie Smith.

Johnson: And thus let us begin our secret session! Brigadier, your team, The Red Snow has all died. None survived.

Gasgow: I've heard about it when I came here. So, it's true then?

Johnson: Yes. And I am so sorry.

Thomas: Wait, do you mean that all of them are dead? Like they have been murdered?

Oscar: Killed..

Thomas: Yeah whatever.

Johnson: Afraid so Captain. Right! Have a look at the sheet of paper in front of you. What can you tell me about it.

Devon: Witches..

Adley: Your girlfriend..

Johnson: Show some respect Adley!

Adley: Yes, sir!

Mark: Witches.. Why are you telling us this?

Johnson: That was the notice that was published weeks ago by the people in Lambeth.

Gasgow: That's not far from Westminster. I've received some reports as well. About this witches and dark magic.

Johnson: In fact, they are everywhere in the outer and inner district on London.

Thomas: But, who are they?

Johnson: I heard, they were so called, the witches of sweetness.

Jackie: How could a witch be so sweet?

Adley: They work in a pub. A part time job. Haha.. No wonder their face looks uglier this days.

(A few of the man laugh)

Devon: Archie have some nice girls do they?

Jackie: Nah, Barbay is better. They don't wear anything..

Johnson: SILENCE! This is a very shameful and childish act I have ever seen! Immature! Where are your manners?

(The room was dead quiet)

Johnson: Now, Brigadier! Tell me the task of your mens.

Gasgow: Um.. We heard about this chocolate shop..

Mark: Excuse me? What?

Johnson: Manners!

Mark: No.. Er.. I mean, what chocolate shop?

Gasgow: It was said that this chocolate shop can cure any disease and illness that exist in this world. but the effect was the opposite.

Devon: I've heard about it as well. That gives quite a huge commotion last week.

Gasgow: So we decided to investigate and tasked the men that was killed tonight to infaltred the shop. It's a complete failure as we see now.

Adley: So why does we have to be here? Arrest them already. There's nowhere to run..

Johnson: There are a few suspect. Three of them was caught but they've managed to get out.

Sam: What?

Jackie: Get out? What do you mean get out?

Oscar: All of them? Where's the security patrol? What the hell are they doing..?

Thomas: This is ridiculous..

Mark: The chocolate shop.. Where is it?

Johnson: Yes.. I.

Adley: What's this?

Gasgow: What is it?

Johnson: Brigadier, I believe,

Thomas: Is something wrong?

Devon: General..

Johnson: The chocolate shop.. It's gone.. Completely vanished like dark magic!


(Running in a forest)

exo Who: Ahh. looks like we're getting closer! Come on this way!