The Victims

The Night Before Valentine

(In a park)

Mary: I know my life, I'll get enough money soon and buys more wine than you could imagine. (Laugh)

Robert: Sure things Honey, just don't get overwork! It'll kill ya!

Mary: Oh.. What do you think will kill me! (Twirling her body around) No one. Cause I'm too perfect. (Laugh)

Robert: Sure are! (Kisses her cheek) Bye! See you later! Simon's here.

Mary: Make sure you buy me some souvenior or I'll weep to death. My organs will bleed..

Robert: You're scary...

Mary: (Watch him goes on the horse carriage and waves goodbye until he is out of sight)

(The orb landed beside her)

Mary: Oh, what's this? (Picks up) You're gorgeous!


(In a house)

(Annie cames out from the kitchen carrying a Chinese set on a tray)

Annie: You're not getting better. (Put down the tray on a table) It's getting worse.

John: I, I am alright. Just (Painful sit up) so you know, not to worry.

Annie: I'll get work tonight. 10 shillings per days it said for my age.

John: Please don't.. The, The kids.

Annie: I have to John. I'll get someone to take care of them. We both how desprate we are for money?

John: But, but it a pub. It's, it's not s-safe.

Annie: Don't be silly. I'll be back more than you know it. Now go to sleep. And you'll see me by your side when you woke up. (Kiss his forehead)

John: (Cried)

(In the kitchen)

(The orb landed on the potato sack)

Annie: (Picks up) You gotta be kidding me.


(On a street)

(A man is shown walking)

(Stopped at a lodging house)

Dr Thomas: Hello there Miss Stride!

Stride: Doctor! Oh I'm so glad to see you. I've been alone in these house for ages. It's getting boring in here.

Dr Thomas: What are you doing?

Stride: Sewing. It's the only way my money came from. A bit of tight now really.

Dr Thomas: I see. I have a shallow pocket also. Not deep enough for my watch. (Shows his Golden Pocket Watch)

Stride: Oh, you got a new one. Shiny.

Dr Thomas: Heh, glad to show you. A bit of fortune. So, how's Kidney? Everything alright? 

Stride: Don't talk about that man again! I lost against him with his silly little drama! Oh! How I want to kill him!

Dr Thomas: Now, now! Don't talk like that! I'm sure you'll find your way.

Stride: I'll find my way alright! (Smell his armpit) Ergh.. I need a shower! See you later Doctor!

Dr Thomas: See you later!

(Stride went to her bedroom)

(The orb land to the bed)

Stride: What the!


(In a bar)

Eddowes: Another one please!

Luis: You're getting good today! How's the business? I would want 6 pence for a night.

Eddowes: Shut up! Where's my beer!

Luis: Patience! It's a work of art! So, where's your friend?

Eddowes: What? Kelly? He's probably with a woman right now.. Owh! My beer! Where is it?

Luis: I told you.. wait. (Shakes the bottle) You must have shots lots of boys last night.

Eddowes: Only one.

Luis: Must be rich

Eddowes: Not really. Another bastard. Wonder how I get this money?

Luis; Where? Bank?

Eddowes: Haha! Funny! It's my daughter!

(Luis pour the wine in a glass then put it beside Eddowes)

Eddowes: Oh I'm starving! (Drinks half and put it aside)

Luis: So, any plans for tomorrow?

Eddowes: No.. Maybe try to find more. I was planning on going outside the country with Kelly.

(The ord flew straight inside the glass of wine)

Eddowes: My daughter's sponsor. She's rich.

Luis: Owh.. I'll tackle her one day.

Eddowes: She's married. (Drinks the wine)

Luis: I'll wait. (Pour more wine)


(Shows a scene Kelly walking in a market)

(The orb flies straight to her purse)

(She stops at a shop)

Kelly: Can I have 2 pence for those please.

Shopkeeper: Oh, Absoloubtly Sweety!


This was the victims of Jack the Ripper! I told you it's a short chapter! Now! Let's visit our Exo!