The Massacre

The Night Before Valentine

(The scene changes to the Lovex 'O Chocolate Shop)

(Dong Hee appear from the door)

(There are troops of soldiers inside the shop. They were commanded by General Mark)

Dong Hee: Now what do we have here? A troops of soldier burst into my chocolate shop! Are you not aware that this shop was already closed?

General Mark: How dare you speak to me with such simple language, When you call my name you should adress me, Sir Mark En Valde!

Dong Hee: Very well Mr Valde, what business did you bring here?

General Mark: HOW DARE YOU!! (Points his rifle at Dong Hee)

Dong Hee: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Let's not play tough here! Amber! Go inside! Now! I ask you once again.. What brings you here?!

General Mark: Dark Magic! I have receive reports that this shops has performed some very dark and dangerous magic which could explain the missing of the Carloitte's Brother.

Dong Hee: Oh yes! I've met them. ( his lips) They were good for my soup! Would you want to try some?

General Mark: So it's true then! Boys!

(All of the soldier points their rifle towards Dong Hee)

Dong Hee: 1, 2, 3... Hmm.. 10 vs 1.. That's cheating. (Walks beside the counter)

(All the soldier was scared but still pointing their rifle at Dong Hee)

Dong Hee: (Smiles and pulls out a jar)

(The shelves changes from ordinary chocolates jar into colums of panels, screen, buttons and control)

(The soldier was scared)

General mark: Don't be scared! I've seen that before. It's a trap door.

Dong Hee: (Press a button)

(It creates a very screeching and unpleasant sound)

(A soldier who was too scared, fires at Dong Hee, but it has no effect. The bullets vapourates into the air)

General Mark: Im-impossible! That's, that's dark magic!

Dong Hee: Nope! It's simply a heat forcefield. Heated up until 1000 Celcius!

General Mark: What, what does that s-suppose to mean! Answer me!

Dong Hee: You can't touch me now! But I can touch you! (Fires his guns toward the troop of soldier)

(They screamed and was thrown out from the shop. They're dead just a few seconds later)

Dong Hee: (Plays with buttons, lever and controls) Let's move this shop. I's not safe anymore. My Master are waiting for me.

(The shop de-materiliase)


(A few minutes later..)

(The EXMOTT re-materiliase)

(The door of the van opened)

(The Exo steps out and take a big breath)

Exo Who: What a lovely night! The air is so fresh! Uncontaminated water! And nasty sewer! Good old London! Now who would like to have a trip to Buckingham Palace?

Kris: I thought we're searching for this kidnapper.

Exo Who: Oh! Don't spoil it! It's not like you will always be here at this time. Wonderful era of Victoria. I remember once meeting her. Don't believe I'm an alien, thought I'm a wizard or something, chases me straight to my van.. Ah lovely old lady.. saved her from the ring.

Luhan: Now he remembers.

Exo Who: You spoil it again.. Of course I could remember! Now lets luminate this van. (Search the keys inside his pockets) Where's the keys? I couldn't find it! Where's the key? (Take off hisToolCoat) No! No! No! Oh.. I remember that! No! No! (Throws more strange device from his ToolCoat) Oh that's wormy! No! No! Ah! Here it is! (Press the button)

(The EXMOTT luminate)

(Kris and Luhan was terrified)

Exo Who: Now that was done how about we take a trip to the queen. MAMA, what's wrong with you two? Surely it's not the first time is it?

Luhan: Exo.. Turn around..

Exo Who: Why?

Luhan: Just do it..

Exo Who: Do what?

Luhan: Turn around!

Exo Who: (Turn around) oh..

(A troop of soldier was pointing their guns at the them. All 30 of them. Also the earlier troops of the now deceased soldier that was thrown out from the Lovex 'O Chocolate Shop lies nearby and some underneath the van)

Exo Who: Firebomb night? I like firework.. But I don't like guns.. RUN!!!

(The Exo, Kris and Luhan scrambled away, turning in a left corner while a bullet nearly missed Luhan)

Luhan: Oh! That missed!

(They hit several object and was stopped by a fence)

Kris: Do we have to jump?

Exo Who: Nope! Lenic! (Searching in his ToolCoat) Now where is it?

Kris: Great! You lost it.

(The shouting of the soldier was getting louder)

Kris: Exo! Quick! They're coming!

Exo Who: Hang on! It's not like the end of the world! Nope! Wrong one!

(The souldier was getting really loud)

Soldier 1: Over there!

Luhan: Um guys!

Kris: (Turn around) What?

(Luhan was on the other side of the fence)

Kris: How did you get there?

Exo Who: MAMA! I found it! 

Luhan: (Points at a door nearby)

(The door is unlocked an opened)

Soldier 2: I found them!

Kris: Exo! Too late!

Exo Who: What?

Kris: RUN!

(A bullet nearly misses The Exo and they ran through the door and The Exo locked it with his Lenic Accumulator)

Exo Who: That shall keep them for a while... Now! Where are we going? Sightseeing on London?

Kris: Plastic! No! We're the most wanted in London now. And you want sightseeing?

Exo Who: Hm. I wonder why we're wanted? It's not like we've done anything wrong do we?

Kris: Maybe it's the queen?

Exo Who: No! They can't have CCTV in London now could they? 

Luhan: I don't care! Hah, but they chased us! (Catch his breath) Hah! (Sit down)

Kris: No! No! You can't sit! It'll danger your heart! Seriously, have some exercise!

Luhan: I am! Just now!

Kris: Good! Hope we get chased everyday..

(Suddenly..)

Soldier 3: I found them! They're here.

Exo Who: I wonder why you always wish that! RUN! Again! Thank you by the way!

Kris: You welcome! Running is healthy!

Luhan: You gotta be kidding me!


(Toilet)

Dong Hee: Master, have you sense the power orbs? I've got the power core at their utmost potential. He wouldn't know.

???: Of - course - I've - sensed - them! They're - on - several - timeframe - on - this - year.

Dong Hee: Tell me Master, where is it? I'll take it and Master will return to Earth!


(The scene changes to a man that has a mixture of youth and oldness, He sits in a chamber full of cables and panels)

Ultimate Love: I've sensed danger. Hurry!


(The scene turns to John Park)

John Park: Yes sir! It's almost complete! We just need a few more time. I don't have enough hand. I'll be grateful to have one more..

Ultimate Love: Where's Dong Hee?

John Park: Toilet..


(The scene changes to Dong Hee came out the toilet)

(He walks to the attic)


(The scene changes to John Park)

John Park: Where the hell is he? (Writing on his clipboard, I'm tired. Turns around) Oh! Amber! What are you doing here?

Amber: Helping. (Pushing on a button)

(Electrocuted every experiment in the room)

John Park: NO! You'll kill them.. Wait! Nevermind. They're gonna die anyway. Leave them alone.

Amber: (Press the switch off)

(The room was quiet again)

John Park: What did you do that for?

Amber: (Smiles and walks away)


(Attic)

Dong Hee: My master needs me and I need to be quick! (Search something in a box) I swear it was suppose to be here. Maybe over there. (Walks over to the next box)


(The Exo, Kris and Luhan were cornered by a wall)

Exo Who: Weakened by a simple wall.

General Mungus: You're trap! Surrender or die!

Exo Who: Third option?

General Mungus; Pay..

Exo Who: Greedy you are.. Should have told the Queen. Suppose I'm not a killer. What do you say?

General Mungus: I see in front of my eyes. Magic right in front of me!

Exo Who: Oh did I? Did I just luminate the van?

Luhan: That's when we saw them.. and the bodies.

Exo Who: Bodies? Oh.. I get it..

General Mungus: I tell one more time. Surrender or..

Exo Who: I did not kill them! That was my van! Um.. luminating?

General Mungus: Arrest them! They should be convicted for murder, treachery for the queen and dark magic! And death guilatine shall await them!

Exo Who: What? Did he said death?

Luhan: He means us.


(Prison)

Jailor: Stay away! (Throws Mr Valen in the cell and locks it)

Mr Valen: Oh God! Do not cast me away. I'm aware of my mistake! Forgive me! God! Forgive me! Don't let me alone here!

(Sounds can be heard distintively)

Jailor: Oh, alright. Got no more room left.

(The door was unlock and opened)

Jailor: Your new roomate priest!

Exo Who: Wow! Hello Father! We're sharing the same room tonight!

Jailor: Shut up! (Close and lock the door)

Exo Who: Hm.. suppose we could break out of here?

Mr Valen: Are you out of your mind? You've been here for a second and now you want to get out!

Exo Who: Yeah! I have a world to save. My friends are just on the next room. Oh! Proper greetings! Hi! I'm the Exo! What's your name?

Mr Valen: Mr Valen.

Exo Who: Oh, you mean Valentine?

Mr Valen: No, just Valen.

Exo Who: I like to add tine. It words better. Just like Frankentine! I like him..

Mr Valen: You're not from here are you? Why were you sent here anyway?

Exo Who: Oh, little problem on the street. Not my fault though. He was just there. So.. Why are you here. You should be in the Church. (Search his Lenic Toothpick)

Mr Valen: In the Church was I. Dirtying God image. Not thanksful of his blessings now I'm here. Oh what shame do I carry!

Exo Who: Pity. What did you do? Sleep?

Mr Valen: (Looks at Exo) With a girl.

Exo Who: Ahh.. Well it's you fault then!

Mr Valen: It's not helping!

Exo Who: Aha! Escape! (Pulls out his Lenic Toothpick)

Mr Valen: That's a wood.

Exo Who: It's a technology.


(Emotion Laboratory)

John Park: I need stronger emotion! Or not the process will not be completed on time! Help me sir! What shall I do? 

Ultimate Love: Find him! Find people!

John Park: Thank you.. (Runs away) I'll be back!

(END OF MR VALEN)


Finish! Chapter 5 will be short!