Tragedy on Valentine

The Night Before Valentine

(In the prison)

Mr Valen: What are you doing? Stop it! You'll get caught.

Exo Who: We'll get caught if you start to hustle. (Tries to unlocks the lock with his Lenic toothpicks) I wonder why it's not working?

Mr Valen: I told you it's a wood! An ordinary piece of wood. You can't unlock..

(The door was unlock)

Mr Valen: But, but

Exo Who: It's lenic! Now! Come on!


(Another cell)

Luhan: So you are telling me that it's not your fault.

Bell: Yes! I didn't kill him. I was framed by this man called.. Oh I didn't even knows his name.

Luhan: Kris. What a sad story.

Kris: And you believe his every word. Do you? Unless we can find a way to get outta here, we're going to get guilatine tomorrow. Any ideas?

Bell: You wants to break out from the prison?

Luhan: Of course! We have a planet to save.

Bell: That's nuts. You guys are nutters.

Luhan: Aaah! You'll never guess what's out there. Aliens, spaceships. You'll love to see those.

Bell: Aliens?

Luhan: You don't know? That green., slimy things with goey eyeball.

Exo Who: Now that's racist!

Luhan and Kris: Exo!

Exo Who: Anyone calls me? I've come to rescue! (Puts his Lenic Toothpicks on the lock and tries to unlocks it)

Luhan: Oh I thought I'm going to sleep here tonight!

Kris: I thought you're gonna leave us. Who's your new friend?

Exo Who: Owh! He's a priest. A good guy though! (The door unlocks) Now! Get out!

(Luhan and Kris gets out from the cell)

Bell: But, but.. What?

Exo Who: Unfortunately not you Mister. Happy Valentine! (Closed the cell and locks it)

Bell: Wait! Don't leave me here! I told you! I'm innosence!


(In a street)

Luhan: So where are we going again exactly?

Exo Who: Don't know. He's in charge now..

Mr Valen: I must save my Madame. She was captured by this evil commander. I, I don't know why..

Luhan: She must be beautiful then

Mr Valen : Oh yes she is. The most beautiful women I have ever seen. First met her in the church last week.

Kris: Last week?! Now couple!

Mr Valen: What's the problem with that? We're just starting.

Luhan: Hang on. Exo, I thought we are searching for this kidnapper remember.

Exo Who: Owh! Yeah of course. I remember. But, what's the problem helping this man getting his girlfriend back for Valentine? Feel of adventure.

Kris:  And risk.

Mr Valen: Shuuh! I hear someone.

(They stopped walking and stand on the edge of a wall)

(Valen peeks beside the wall)

Mr Valen: (Face The Exo) I saw three mens guarding the house.

Exo Who; Oh, Good. Bit of a fight.

Mr Valen: Their drunk.

Exo Who: Now that's very good! I got a plan.

(They all gather together and whispers)


Soldier 1: That damn Rusty don't even reliase we were there. I told him, "Where's my goddamn chicken?" He told me he ate the whole chicken without cooking it and I was like men he's a hell of a chicken cause he's fat like one! (Laugh)

(The soldiers laughed)

Soldier 1: And he, he was like What? A bit of a hangar. (Laugh)

(Suddenly)

Mr Valen: Excuse me! Can anyone tells me where can I get to the nearest church.

Soldier 2: Church? Why the hell you want to go to church at this hour? Goddamn prayers! Let me show you. (Put his bottle of wine on the table)

Soldier 3: Make sure you don't get lost on the way. (Laugh)

(A few minutes later)

Kris: Hello!

Soldier 1: What do you want kid.

(There was noise fighting in a distance)

Soldier 3: What now?

Kris: My friends. They are fighting. Could you help me.

Soldier 1: Goddamn it! Pesky teenagers.

(Both of the soldier go to the scene)

Soldier 1: Oi what are you doing! Huh?

Exo Who: Hello!

(Both of the soldier was electrocuted)

Exo Who: Easy done! Electrifying!

Luhan: Are you sure it's harmless?

Exo Who: They look alright. Still breathing. Yeah it's harmless. Now where is this Romeo boy? Ah! There he is! Speak with the devil! Hello!

Kris: Not funny.

Exo Who: What?

Mr Valen: Oh, That man was a tough one. 

Kris: What did you do to him?

Mr Valen: Like you told me. Press this thing on his neck when he's not looking. Wow. It's so powerful.

Exo Who: No! Don't touch it! You'll get the same!

(A girl scream)

Kris: What was that?

Mr Valen: That's, That's Madame! My Madame! Oh she's in pain. We must get to her. Hurry!

(They all run to the front door)

Exo Who: (Points his lenic accumulator at the door) Infinite Seal! What? How the Growling Wolf there's an infinite seal!

Kris: What does that means?

Exo Who: We can't get inside.

Mr Valen: What?

Exo Who: Come this way.

(In a distance, a man stood watching them)


(Attic)

Dong Hee: No, no, no, no! Argh! Master will be angry! Where is it! (Throws a box at the wall)

(The wall opened)

Dong Hee: Of course. That must be it.

(Walks inside)

Dong Hee: Cold storage.

(Starts to search for more boxes)


(2014)

Minzy: (Tries to call) Tch! Come on.. Answer it.

"The number you call..

Minzy: Where the hell is he? (Stood angrily at the window)

(5 angel statue stood below)


(The Commander's House)

Exo Who: This way quick! (Tries to open the window with his lenic accumulator) Nope! Infinite!

(They try a few more windows)

Exo Who: Infinite again! That's impossible!

Kris: What is this infinite? Why can't you breach it?

Exo Who: It's infinite. Infinite combination, locks and codes. Too much for my Lenic tools. Beador is good. A combination of Beamstick and Acclorabodor. But it's dead expensive!

Luhan: Well what can we do then?

(Madame Decoris screams)

Mr Valen: Exo! Please!

Exo Who: Well! There's only one way though. (Pulls out another device) Lenic Wool Absor..

Luhan: (Mimic mouth) What?

Exo Who: (Mimic mouth) It absorbs sound! Technically you can't hear anything.

Luhan: (Mimic mouth) What!? Couldn't hear you. Or anything.

Exo Who: (Mimic mouth) What?

(Suddenly)

Mr Valen: (Throws a brick at the windows. It shatters triggers an alarm but can't be heard)

Exo Who: (Mimic mouth) That's quick! (Points his Lenic Accumulator at the alarm and shuts it down. He then puts his Lenic Wool Absorber back in his pocket) Now that's modern.

Kris: Yeah! But that's impossible.

Mr Valen: What was that?

Exo Who: Bits from the future. Now mind if we go inside?


(Attic)

Dong Hee: Found it! Yes I finally found it! Round undented cookies containers. Master will loves it!


(Emotion laboratory)

(Gikwang start to awake)

Gikwang: Minzy, chocolate, valentine, sorry.

Sung Ho: Hey, chill out buddy.

Gikwang: Huh! Where am I? (Looks around panickly)

Sung Ho: A laboratory of some sort. Just looks at it size, massive. We're part of it.

Gikwang: What's happening?

Sung Ho: You must be fighting hard when they took your emotion. Don't fight. Just calm down. Relax.

Gikwang: Relax? I will relax when I'm dead.

Sung Ho: Whoa! Not cool! Don't talk death. Looks like you're giving up your life!

Gikwang: I am! What use do I have now. Get rid of emotion. Stranded here. Long away from home. From Minzy.

Sung Ho: Well, there's still hope.

Gikwang: Hope?

Sung Ho: Yeah! Hope! I'm glad they get rid of my hatred and anger emotion only. That's felt good. What did they get rid off from yours?

Gikwang: Don't know. I feel everything.

Sung Ho: You must be fighting hard. No wonder they stop the experiment. Hm. Wonder if we can escape from here?

Gikwang : Maximum Security. He told me.

Sung Ho: Well everything has a weakness.. Like this chain. It can be turn off if you push that thing downwards.

Gikwang: (Looks at his left) You mean that lever?

Sung Ho: Yeah! And we're free!


(The Commansders House)

Exo Who: Is it just me or this house looks so modern?

Luhan: Lamps? Light? 2NE1 posters? You gotta be kidding me!

Exo Who: Looks like we found our kidnapper. Or maybe not. A time traveller of some sort?

Kris: He's a commander! Work for the queen. How he do all of this then?

Exo Who: I dunno. Uh! Look! A room! (Use his lenic accumulator) Great! Infinite seal.

(Madame Decoris screams again)

Mr Valen: That's her! She's in pain oh she's in pain! Hurry! Let's save her Exo.

Exo Who: Oh not to rush Valen. This is spoilers. Now let's think. What happens in 1888 that this man is so interested with. Hm?

Luhan: I don't study English history.

Kris: I have no idea. Don't ask me.

Exo Who: Great! I'm on my own then... Wait. Oh.. Any ideas?

Luhan: You just said that!

Mr Valen: Please! Let's not playing around. Madame, my Madame..

Exo Who: I know! She's in pain. Oh! Wait.. What?

Luhan: Exo!

(Their scene was changed to the computer)

(A room, very dark room that is full of electronics and screens)

Computer: Stranger unendentified. No such data exist.

Mark: What do you mean don't exist? Now you shut up! One more word and I'll kill you!

(Madame Decoris looks scared)

Mark: Computer! Surely you know where do they came from? What species are they!

Computer: loading, loading. Scanning.

Mark: Faster you wiring bastard!

Computer: Computing, computing. 100% complete. The species are humans. One classified as impossible.

Mark: Impossible? I told you to shut up! Computer laser her.

(Madame Decoris cries in pain)

(A laser beam tied her hand and feet replacing it from the ordinary metal bar)

Mark: Now, computer. What's this impossible?

Computer: Impossible.

Mark: Computer?

Computer: Impossible.

Mark: (looks angry) Hell you think I am? Tell me! What's this IMPOSSIBLE!?

Computer: Non-human.

Mark: God damn you cheap system! Turn off yourself!

Computer: Turning off. Loading, loading..

(Mark plays with the keyboard and pads)

Mark: Impossible, impossible! There's no such thing as impossible. Let's see who you are then! (Adjust a camera and and the intercom)

Computer: Turning off... Complete. Good bye! (Plays a childish song)

Mark: I SAID TURN OFF!

(Tragedy on Valentine Ends)


So... looks forward to the next chapter? Read On!