The Man's Dream

The Night Before Valentine

(The Commander's House)

Exo Who: I know there must be a secret room hiding in somewhere! We just need to find it!

Kris: Wouldn't it better if we split up?

Exo Who: That! Is excellent! Now what's your name again? Alen! You stay here and maybe listen to your sister's voice.

Mr Valen: It's Valen sir. She's not my sister!

Exo Who: Of course! Your wife!

Luhan: Whatever it is I start to search here. (Turning a door knob beside him. It opens) Jackpot!

Kris: It's not lock. How come it's not locked?

Exo Who: Yes, Hohoho! It's electrifying indeed! Shall we go inside? I'll go first. I'm your leader. (Enter the room)

Kris: Leader. (Look at Sehun)

Luhan: Leads to trouble.. I'll go in next! I'm his assistant. (Enter the room)

Kris: So what am I? The servant? (Enter the room)

Mr Valen: I'll just stay here. I'll guard outside.

(Inside the room)

(The Exo is playing with his Lenic Accumulator around the device and the machines in the room)

Exo Who: Just look at that! Modern technology in Victorian Era! Far more advance than your time isn't it?

Luhan: Sort to be.. Oh what's this button do?

(A screen was . It was distubed and ragged. Only sound can be heard)

Mark: Don't touch that!

Exo Who: MAMA! There he comes. Excuse me, sir. Are you the owner of this house.

Mark: I said don't touch that!

Luhan: Why? What does this button do?

Exo Who: Yeah, why?

Mark: Does that even care? You are intruders! Breaking and entering my house! I am the one who suppose to be asking question here. (The screen become clearer)

Exo Who: Uh.. I like quizes! Do I even tell you I got an Award for answering some silly questions like.. What's your name and ah... Uh! Who owns Bieber's teeth.

Kris: What!

Mark: You're not from here either. I know that show. I watched it since I was a kid. Now tell me who exactly are you?

Exo Who: Time traveller and you? (Looking around the room) What do you see boys?

Luhan: (Looks around) Some kinda of a laboratory.

Kris; Fumes and liquid.. Jumbled up.

Mark: Ohohoh! Impossible.. What is this impossible. Your boys, they're humans. But you, classified as impossible.

Exo Who: Oh, did I? Impossible? MAMA! How could that be..

Mark: DO NOT WASTE MY TIME! Answer me! 

(The door was closed)

Mark: (Smile) What a huge mistake you've made. Stepping inside to your own grave.

Luhan: What he's doing.

Exo Who: I don't know. He's like planning something. Something big.

Kris: Don't just stand there do something!

Exo Who: I am doing something! Didn't I tell you to see what's inside this room?

Mark: Oh strangers. I could zap you to death!

Exo Who: Aha! Just like I thought! This room, everything in this room, the machine and devices, gives me the feels of... And that word! Zap! Oh.. You're the boy from the 38th century! The boy that was lost in the Arizona Tec-Sec Spaceship!

Kris: Tec-Sec?

Exo Who: A maximum security prison for criminals that is too dangerous to be jailed on Earth or any other colonists planet! You're the first to escape! How?

Mark: Interesting. You know me well.

Exo Who: Of course I knew you! It's a major news across time and space!

Mark: You know who I am.. But I still don't know you..

Exo Who: Hello! I'm the Exo! Now, Mark. Don't you think that you've crossed over the line. You've stole that key, now you want to kidnap people.

Mark: Oh... You're so smart.. Let me show you.. My first victim.

(The image on the screen than moved and shows Madame Decoris)

Kris: That's Valen's Madame!

Mark: You know Exo, about those keys I stole? I wanted to claim it back and to do that, I need to have an army. Not only that.. Do you know the legend.. The myth that was foretold by my ancestors... The name, Jack the Ripper! It's this year Exo. And the first victim is in a few month.

Exo Who: That's the HISTORY, Mark. And I want it to remain just that.

Luhan; Jack the Ripper.. You said it's a myth..

Mark: How thick are you?

Exo Who: So, where's your other victim? 

Mark: What do you mean?

Exo Who: You kidnap people, every year from next year until now, um.. from where I last came from.. Valentine Eve.

Mark: I didn't do that. This is my first victim.

Luhan: He's not your victim alright. We're gonna save her.

Exo Who: Don't lie to me Mark. Where's your other companion? The Chocolate shop time machine? Where's your other victim?

Mark: How the hell should I know! I didn't do niether of that! I'm alone.

Exo Who: Oh that's good. Push the button!

Luhan: (Push the button)

(An alarm was sounded)

(The scene changes to Mr Valen outside that looks confused and puzzled by the alarm)

(The scene changes back inside the room)

Luhan: What did you do? What did I do?

(Sprinkler activated and sprinkles water at them)

Exo Who: Electrifying! A fire alarm!

Mark: Computer! Shut the alarm!

Computer: 0%. Loading. Loading. 1% activating!

Mark: Grrr! You god damn electronics!

Kris: Why would somebody put a fire alarm over there.

Exo Who: Now let's find that Madame!

(The door was opened)

(The Exo, Luhan and Kris rushed out from the room)

(The Exo almost collide with Mr Valen)

Exo Who: Ah! Priest! What are you doing here.

Kris: Oh great! I'm wet again.

Exo Who: That's my brother's shirt. Don't broke it.

Luhan: Now he remember.. What?

Exo Who: Now priest, your wife.. And oh! The Queen!

Kris: Don't broke it, what do you mean don't broke it?

Exo Who: He needs and army.. Doesn't need a lot. Just twelve.. Oh twelve..

Mr Valen: How's my wife where is she?

Luhan: You remember that.. That shirt and you forgot his name..

(The conversation above was talked simultaneously)

Exo Who: QUIET!!!!

(Every one was quiet)

Exo Who: Electrifying. Now! First. No splitting up! Second. The Queen. She's in danger. Third. Your wife we're gonna find your wife.

Mr Valen: Oh for God sake! She's not my wife!

Exo Who: Your sister? Anyway! We have to find him.. Fast!


(Emotion Laboratory)

Gikwang: Are you sure about this?

Sung Ho: Yes! Just remember this is an emotion laboratory! Just imagine. You. With all the emotions still intacts. You can make the boundary bond on this laser beam and control it. Just remember. Think of a memory. A memory that make the your emotions stronger. Only you can do this!

Gikwang: How do you know?

Sung Ho: Long story.. Just do it.

Computer: I love you..

Gikwang: What?

Sung Ho: Oh no..


(Commander House)

(The Exo was running with Luhan, Kris and Mr Valen)

Exo Who: (Try Lenicking a door) Every single time! Infinite! Why!? Tell me.. How to open this door..

Kris: How should I know! You have that Lenic.

Exo Who: Yes I do! But! It's useless now!

Luhan: There must be a way. I'm sure of it.. Think.. Just think..

Kris: Oh yeah.. Plastic! Back to the thinking.

Mr Valen: My Madame...

Luhan: No! I know there must be a way to solve this infinite.

Exo Who: It's not a code.

Luhan: Unlock.

Exo Who: No keys.

Luhan: Alright then.. Definite.

Exo Who: Its... What?

Mr Valen: My Madame...

Kris: So how do you definite an infinite seal?

Exo Who: Definite, definite, definite! Oh! That sounds electrifying! Wonderfutastic.. I like that term.. Definite.. Yes.. So.. How? I know that everything can be unlocked, solved or as you said.. Definite, So what do we need to do with this infinite seal?

Mark: It's impossible, Mr Impossible!

(Everyone was shocked and looks at Mark)

Exo Who: Oh,,, It's the Boss.. Who are you again?

Mark: Don't play dumb on me EXO! I have escape from the prison so far you know! But I've done more! More than that!

Exo Who: You've killed King Arthur the Fifth.. Very great indeed!

Mark: Who are you? JUST EXACTLY WHO ARE YOU!

Exo Who: I'm the Exo..

Mark: Don't

Exo Who: Oh you want to know my species.. I'm an Exotic.

(Silence)

Exo Who: Time Passes.. Slowly.. Wow your face are drowned with white stuff..

Mark: Get out of my house!

Mr Valen: My Madame!

Mark: Get out of my HOUSE!

Exo Who: Ok.. That was rude..

Luhan: Very rude.. You shouldn't treated your guest like that..

Mark: YOU ARE NOT EVEN INVITED TO MY HOUSE!!! Computer kill them!

Kris: Can we run.. like.. Now?

Computer: Initiating Laser Circus Mania..

Mark: Have Fun! (Touch his hand on a door and he vanish through it)

Luhan: How did he do that?!

Computer: Process engage.. Circuit online.. Automatic radar ready.. Heat Boiler Radiation Stabiliase. All system alive!

Exo Who: Ok.. We can run now! I like playground! RUN!!

(The Laser Circus mania activated.. Now how could I describe it? You know what laser is? Good.. Laser Circus.. That's mean many laser fires at the same time and you know what mania is right?)

(The Exo runs throughout the house, dodging the laser)

Kris: We have to get out of here!

Exo Who: Nope! I have a better plan!

Luhan: How better is it?

Exo Who: Much better!

Mr Valen: My Madame!

Exo Who: Would you mind to stop saying that! Uh.. I feel annoyed! First time! I like it!


(Emotion Laboratory)

Gikwang: I feel something! Sung Ho! My, my hands.. It burns..

Sung Ho: Of course! Now remember.. At this moment.. Unleash everything you got! Your greatest memory mix it all up!

Gikwang: I am! I'm tying! AAAARGH!

(The scene changes to the memories inside Gikwang head)

Gikwang: Aargh! (Fall on a cliff)

(His hand hold on the the earth)

Gikwang: Help!

Minzy: Don't worry hold my hand!

Gikwang: Minzy..

(In a hut)

Yo Geob: You're almost get killed dude! Not cool!

Minzy: No he's not! He's just being careless! Right?

Gikwang: You, you save my life..

You Geob: For God sake!

(This scene now changes with different places but it always starring Gikwang and Minzy together)

(Some of them are laughing in the beach, Having a picnic and eating ice-cream)

(The scene changes in an Office)

(The telephone rang)

Gikwang: Hello? (Shock expression.. And worried) No! No! Tell me! Where is she?!

(In a hospital)

Byu GeoK: You should be thankful somebody saw the accident.. She's in critical condition..

Gikwang: (Cries)

(The scene changes beside Minzy bed)

Gikwang: Minzy? Did you hear me? (Holding her hand) It has been 40 days..

Minzy: (Her finger moves a little)

Gikwang: (Shock and happy expression) Doctor! Doctor!

(The scene changes back to reality, emotion laboratory)

Gikwang: AAAAARGH!

(The laser beam that ties him become bigger. The room was shone with lights and sparks)

Gikwang: Min-Minzy! I'm not going to leave you! I, I have a dream! A dream that we are going to have a family photo with our children, and our grandchildren!

Sung Ho: That's it! You're getting hang of it! Just a little more and you'll overload the power! We'll be free!

Gikwang: I.. Will.. Come.. Back.. HOME!!!

(The room explode)


(END OF THE MAN'S DREAM)

Now that was fun.. Update later.. See ya!