Despair

Love Fate

Despair

 

Hyukjae POV

I was stare at Rae’s picture that Donghae gave before.

 

My lovely girlfriend...

 

I had my eyes wet for all the story Donghae had told me this night.

Nothing much but enough for me to curse myself for being forever stupid.

 

Flash Back

“Noona and I just like a best friend... She did tell me about his boyfriend, but I never thought that I need to ask his name and Noona didn’t tell me your name either... And well... because I was at US back then, we’re just can’t call each other often...” Donghae started Rae’s story as I listened it carefully.

“I never got the news that she’s pregnant... Umma and Appa never say that news even they called me... They’re just simply ask my condition, and Noona always sounded so happy when she called me so I didn’t suspect a thing...her typical right?” he ended the story as I just stare at him while my thought just fly to my memories.

“Noona... didn’t hate you even a bit... She adores you... And she has a great faith that you leave her for a good reason...” he added as I just hung my head.

I don’t deserved your great love, Rae...

End of Flashback

 

I put the picture inside my pocket jeans as I quickly take my jacket before run to my motorcycle.

I want to ‘meet’ you Rae...

With that thought I roll the gas up, to her grave.

 

I was so lost in thought when finally I reach the place. I pull off my helmet as I jump off of my bike. Quickly I retrieved to her tomb and sit there in silence.

“I just... miss you...” I whisper softly as I feel some tears run down on my cheeks, “why should I be this stupid, Rae... What should I do now? Please tell me you’re not here... maybe you’re somewhere else with another man.. I’m okay with that as long as you alive, Rae...” I keep mumble as I wipe my tears away but seems they’re keep on rolling out of my eyes.

 

“Is it like a.... Finally she’s dead...” suddenly a voice come out as I jump in surprise.

There... stand up my dad that I hate the most.

“It’s glad to finally see her grave... she gave nothing but a shame on us Hyukjae... Wipe your tears and stand up just like a man!” he said such things as I try harder not to launch myself on him.

“As I remember that I don’t have more bussiness with you, Mister... If you done with all stupid words you ever waste out, then... I have no more to hear...” I said coldly as I step away and put my helmet on then drive away.

 

I toss away the helmet on the sofa and throw myself besides.

How come that old man get me there? He must be put an eye around me. ! He shouldn’t know about Eunae... I couldn’t imagine what he had in store once he discovered that I had a baby from Rae.

I sigh heavily as I thinking for some matters that I have to set up tomorrow for my baby girl’s sake. Then I remember something...

Donghae...

That old man must not know about him too... I really can’t understand his brain to be that cruel just for money and all the power he wanted.

 

“Pppaa....”

Huh? I guess I’m dreaming.. maybe I was fast asleep on the couch. Eunae calling me.

But then I felt something tugging my jeans as it crawl up on my knee. I glance down and I find a cute Eunae with her little 2 teeth at front. I smile and... wait... whatttt???

“Eunaeeee... you’re awakee??? I thought you’re sleeping with Donghae?” I quickly lift her as I see her rubbing her cute face, still sleepy. “Ohhh... you must be slip out and go out huh? You little baby...” I tap her nose, but then she snuggle on my neck and her eyes slowly closed.

“Okay... you sleep now...” I mumble as I walk to Donghae’s room. I smile as I see Donghae sleep soundly as I thinking that he must have a hard time, living with Eunae before.

I try to put Eunae on the bed but then she wake up and glance at me while grab my jacket tightly.

“baby... you have to sleep... here with Donghae appa, okay?” I whisper as I pull off her hands of my jacket, but I can’t. She’s grab it tight.

I sigh and then climb up on the bed slowly, afraid that I will wake Donghae’s up.

“ppaaa...”

“ssshh... baby, don’t disturb Hae appa neh... I’ll sleep here if you want okay?” I whisper as I start patting her back to get her sleep again.

Slowly I saw Eunae close her eyes and drift to sleep while me, I feel the darkness consume me. I fallen asleep.

=========================================================

Donghae’s POV

I slowly open my eyes as I feel that it’s time to wake up, but what i see in front of me get me frozen in my state.

Did I put Hyukjae’s poster on my bed?

Why I see his face this close?

He should sleep on his own bed right?

I blink my eyes but then I can see Eun Ae is sleeping in his hands.

Guess I know why he’s here.

This little creature must be the one in crime.

Don’t you know that my heart can’t stand this closeness, Eun Ae?  I scream in my head as I sigh in silence and wake up.

I need to make Eun Ae’s breakfast, and Hyukjae’s too.

 

Gosh... I feel like a wifey here.

 

It’s still 5 am and I already busy with foods in the kitchen. Tell me I’m a great wifey, right?

I make a porridge for Eun Ae and beef black papper for Hyukjae, with so many vegetable. He’s surely needs a healthy food, since I saw him only eat fast food. I wish I can offer a better foods for him.

“Hey Donghae...” suddenly a strange voice heard as I jolt in surprise.

“Ohh... Junsu Hyung... You come... Have a seat for breakfast...” I said as I put the beef on the plate beside the rounded rice and the sauted vegetables.

“Wow... You really are a good wife” he exclaim as I just feel my face heaten.

At least someone answer my question.

 

“Thank you Donghae... but you know, I think it’s better if you wake Hyukjae up... it’s 6.30 already...” he said calmly as he munches all that foods, making me rush in my bedroom, waking Hyukjae up and take my towel before run to bathroom.

“What’s with the rush?” I heard Hyukjae groan as I shout to him to eat his breakfast and keep an eye on Eun Ae.

I quickly take a bath and prepare myself to go to work.

 

“Donghae...” Hyukjae suddenly appear at the door as I put a belt on my hips, “don’t  go to office today...” he continue thus makes me stop whatever I did.

I turn around and ask in despair, “Am I get fired?”, but he just laugh on my question.

“Hahaha... nooo... well... yes... well... uhm... listen first Donghae... I think you have to stay at this home for some days, until I can guarantee that you’ll be safe to back to office...” he said in a serious tone then.

“o~~~kaaay... and why is it?” I step closer as I see that outside the room, Changmin hyung already there.

“What happen?”

 

“That old man is prepare to get Hyukjae back no matter what...” Changmin said as his eyes stuck on his notebook screen.

I was about to ask who’s this old man, but Hyukjae seems reading my question since he decided to explain that the old man refer to his dad and how his dad could find him last night.

I glance at Eun Ae and get angry.

“I shouldn’t let myself weak and let Eun Ae discovered by you for the first place, Hyukjae... I promise to my sister that I will take care of her... I can’t forgive myself if any harm towards her-”

“No Hae... I will never let any harm reach her... I promise you and Rae...” Hyukjae said as he reach my knuckles as I find myself get calmed by his soothe touch.

“You better be...” I said softly as I throw the tie on my bed and went to kitchen to heaten up Eun Ae’s breakfast.

 

“I’m not going anywhere today... Please take care the office for today Su ah...” I heard Hyukjae said as I heard them gone.

 

I know I shouldn’t get angry to Hyukjae since it’s not even his fault. It’s all the coincident and... the one at fault was me. If I didn’t let Hyukjae knows about Eun Ae, if I didn’t forgive him easily.

My mind was clouded but the I feel something wrapped me.

 

“Please don’t hate me... I will protect you and Eun Ae... this time I will do it right...” he whispered softly as I hear EunAe exclaimed innocently behind me.

“I just... I’m so scared Hyukjae... ” I whisper as I feel my body being turned around and I face Hyukjae and Eun Ae who get confused why she squished between me and Hyukjae.

 

I chuckle as I get Hyukjae confused.

“Eun Ae is being squished, Hyuk...” I said as he step away a bit, makes my body ache that I lost the touch.

 

“I’m sorry.. I just want to calm you down...” he said with his face blushing.

Awww... Cute...

“You’re blushing, Hyukjae...”

“And can you just shut up your mouth” he glance around but me as he sit on the chair, waiting for me to prepare the breakfast.

 

I chuckle as I put the beef on the plate for Hyukjae and take out Eun Ae’s breakfast.

“Here... and Eun Ae, come sit on your chair, let’s eat...” I said as I lift Eun Ae and put her on his high chair.

“ppaaaaa... eeaaatttt...” she exclaim as I pinch her cheeks softly, “awww... you got new words, eh? Good girl...” I said as she claps her little hands.

“She’s so adorable...” Hyukjae said all smiley and I nod agree.

==========================================

Nobody POV

Meanwhile at the Office, just like what Hyukjae’s thought that either his dad or his dad’s people will came to his office.

And they’re came for finally.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim... They’re won’t wait outside and barge in...” Jessica said panting as she apologized to Junsu about the unwanted guest that barged in by now.

“It’s ok Jessica, next time you face this, just quickly call the officer. We won’t get you injured...” Junsu said calmly as he motioned Jessica to let them alone.

 

“I thought this is Hyukjae’s room?”

“And I thought you get a proper education to not barge into other place like a thief...” Changmin said as he closed his notebook and face the intruder.

“Well well well... well prepared... not only Junsu but you too, Changmin? Fly from U.S just for Hyukjae?”

 

“Not only them though...” suddenly another person came in and every pair of eyes turn to the last person, makes all the eyes wide opened in shock.

 

“Mistress???? I thought you-”

“died? Your majesty told you that?? I swear I will gladly kill him first now... He’s the one who throw me away and put his men to kill me...”

“No way...” Junsu said in amaze, “and Hyukjae trust that you left them for money...” he continued as the old lady stop smirked, and diverted her eyes to Junsu.

“No... tell me that’s a lie? That old man told him that?” she asked as she walked towards Junsu who nodded furious time.

 

She looked thinking hard but then she speak out.

“I’ll put that aside first and deal with them now... So... what bring you here unwanted, Jungmo ah?” she said as she stood near Junsu and Changmin.

 

“I just bring the message for Hyukjae...”

“and what is it?” Changmin said challenged as he tried harder to supress his anger down to hell.

 

“It’s for Hyukjae... Mr. Lee only want him to join the bussiness with him...” he said a bit unsure that he spilled out the news not to the one that have the right to hear.

“Well... the answer is just one and only one now or tomorrow... it’s a ‘NO’ for Mr. Lee... a big ‘NO’...” Junsu said calmly.

 

“I’ll make sure that he get the answer... Well.. it is better for me to leave, I guess...”

“You better be, before I decided to send you to nearest hospital for I beat you lifelessly...” Changmin mumbled dangerously.

Jungmo nod his head before motioned all his men to follow him outside.

 

“Calm down now, Changmin...” but it really a waste words since right after that, Changmin just hit Hyukjae’s porcelaine table and that poor table just broken into pieces, made Junsu gape like a fish.

 

“Aish... Hyukjae will kill me if he know that you destroy his beloved table...” Junsu palmed his face as he slumped on Hyukjae’s chair.

 

 

“Care to tell me why this happen?”

“Well... like mom like son...” he mumbled, “I don’t know what the intention to throw you away, Mistress. If this is about Hyukjae, then... shortly, Hyukjae’s lost his girlfriend because his father against the relationship, last thing he knew that his girlfriend passed away and gave birth a little angel... short of... like that...” Junsu said as he sighed after finished his story telling.

 

“I have no mistake but why my family is ruined like this...” she mumbled in tears, but then she tried to controlled her overwhelming feeling and called someone named Kibummie.

“Yes, Lady?”

“Go find Mr. Lee and tell me what is the purpose behind all of this... I want you to keep yourself safe, Kibummie... Take Minho and Taemin with you” She said softly as that young boy nod in understand before disappeared.

 

“Wow.. I want to be a Ninja...” Junsu said as she laugh a bit.

But then, a question that appeared in her thought right after she heard Hyukjae’s name, just take all the laugh and stare at Junsu in sadness.

 

“We can try...” Junsu said knowing what those eyes means.

==========================================

Another update babiessss...

Love ya

dc