Prologue

Love Fate

Prologue

 

“Hold on Eunrae honey… you can do it…” a faint voice echoed in a medium size room at Park Hospital.

 

A beautiful middle age woman was kneel down beside a white bed, hold a hand owned a pale girl that laid on it weakly.

 

“Ae…gi.. yah…” she murmured softly as she glance a side and saw a beautiful baby girl, “Mommy… couldn’t hold any… longer… Please~  don’t hate mommy or your daddy neh…” she whispered as tears roll down on her cheeks, showed the deepest hurt for realize that the death is only a step closer.

 

“No, Eunrae… please… keep your breath… Don’t leave umma and appa and Eun Ae and Dong-”

“Umma… God wants me to come home now… I just couldn’t hold it… too hurt umma… P-please take care of my girl neh… I just-”

 

“NOOONAAA!!!”

 

A brown hair boy rush in with his wet cheeks, crying along the way.

 

“What- what’s wrong?? Noona… Who’s that baby?? Noona wha-”

“Ssshh.. Donghae, this is my girl…” Eunrae said while giggle weakly as she carress her daughter’s chubby cheeks softly.

 

“Wh- ho-, bu- but Noona, you never told me about this…”

“She didn’t has a daddy…” Lee Hyori, their mom said, pouring her hate in her voice.

 

“Nooo mum, she has! I trust him, he must have a reason…” Eunrae pouted and then stare at Donghae’s shock face. She smile as she took Donghae’s hand and squeeze it, asked for his attention. “Umma, Appa, Can I talk with Hae alone?” she asked and they’re nod before leaving the two alone.

 

“Lift her, Hae…” Eunrae said to Donghae, thus take Hae a second to understand what his Noona meant. “but I never did this before…” his Noona chuckle as Donghae try to lift the baby girl.

 

“You need to learn it Hae, because I leave her to you…” Eunrae said softly as Donghae stare at his Noona, puzzle, “And what do you mean by that Noona?” he said after finally he got the comfortable  way to lift the baby girl.

 

“Donghae…” Eunrae patted the empty spot beside her as Donghae nod and sat on it, “I’m too weak for my labor… It’s drain my strength due to my stress… I will go soon… And I want you to take care my baby girl just like your own baby…”.

 

Donghae, not like their parents who got panic and wailed here and there when they heard the news. Because Donghae knew too well who is his Noona. Eunrae is a strong woman in Donghae’s eyes. If now she told him about that news, he knew that she’s right, he knew that he can do nothing about that.  Just his tears that showed how broken he’s to hear the news.

 

“Noona… why don’t you tell me about your pregnancy? Why don’t you tell me that there’s a bastard who hurt you this much?? And should I accept this news easily?? Huh?? This is about your life… Tell me who’s the bastard that hurt you???”

 

“Hae… no one hurts me… we love each other and something I don’t know happen, then it separated us… I choose to gave birth my baby girl, because I know I love him and he love me equally… I never told you, because I know what you will do… Whatever happen in the past, Donghae… Today, I just want you to say that you will take care of her…” Eunrae said softly as Donghae stare at the sleeping baby girl in his embrace.

 

He sighed, closed his eyes tightly.

 

“I do…”

 

Eunrae felt on ease after she heard the most words that she wanted to hear.

 

“I can go peacefully, Hae… I owe you one…” Eunrae sighed contently as Donghae walk towards the baby bed and laid the baby girl on it before went back to his Noona.

 

“If so… then tell God that I want to meet that Bastard, I will make him regrets life…” he said while hug his only Noona who said goodbye for forever just like she wanted to go to Mall. Eunrae chuckle as she hugs his younger brother tightly.

 

“I will… Oh, my baby’s name is Eun Ae… and his daddy is Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae… Take care of her neh… I love you Lee Donghae…”

 

“… I love you too, Noona…”

 

After shared another smile and stare, Eunrae breath out the last and long breathe, and soon, Donghae cried loudly, thus made their parent went in and shock seeing their son hug his lifeless sister. Hyori faint even before she reach her daughter and that day, one pure heart was leaving earth to meet God in a best place.

 

Heaven.

======================================