Forgiveness

Love Fate

I know I take too long to update... I'm sowwieee... bow repeatedly...

btw, 

enjoy this new chapter ^_^

(no proof-read, sowwie)

=====================================================================

 

"She's my sister"

 

Noone pov

 

The room that occupied by two men turned dead silent ever since those sentence surfed out of Donghae's mouth.

 

That tiny information had Hyukjae's world stop for a while, and he didn't dare to say something or do some move. He's just stay still in his previous move. It struck him best. And every single word that came out of Donghae's mouth later didn't make it any better.

 

 

"Because of you, she left me... She's struggled with all her strength to stay with me but seems like God wanted her to come home soon since she's suffered... Suffered because someone left her just like she knew everything and will understand everything yet she did... She did understand you, she did stand for you when our parents mocked you... She breath her last breathe in my hand... She... Rae Noona, is my everything..."

 

Even though Donghae knew that Hyukjae isn't to be blame, yet he keep saying all those words. And every single word just hit Hyukjae like a sword.

 

Hyukjae's throat felt dry. And suddenly it's hard to breathe. He never expected he will get all those words, but he knew that he deserved it.

 

"I'll take my day off..." Donghae said as he stand up and take his case with him, leave his boss who stays in a previous state like a statue.

 

When it seems like the air got its way out, Hyukjae start to breathe, fast and hard. He repeatedly mumble, "Did I hear it right?" as he trace Rae's picture.

 

As his thought was messed up, his ears heard someone pull out the door.

 

It's Junsu.

 

Hyukjae POV

"Hyuk?? Is Donghae left early?? I saw him left the building..." he asked casually as I slump down on the chair.

I didn't want to believe it somehow...

 

I quickly turn my frozen body and stare at Junsu.

 

"Y-yah!! What's wrong???"

"S- Su ah... D-Don- Dong-Donghae is Rae's... brother..."

 

It takes all my strength to say those words.

I feel a hand on my shoulder as I cry my heart out, sinking into Donghae's words earlier.

 

"Why am I so stupid, hah??" I scream as I hit my head repeatedly and Junsu keep pulling my hand away so that I couldn't hurt myself.

"Ssshh… Hyukjae, calm down, buddy…" he hugs me as I keep crying hard. And it takes half an hour until I can breathe and reduce my sobs.

 

"I should at least send her a letter to explain yet I didn't do it… I just…"

"ssshh… Hyukjae… it's all already in the past… We promise that you will stand up for her once you get the Korea land under your feet… You said that right???" Junsu said, thus makes me nod.

 

But how???

Rae's gone and now, her brother appear maybe to take revenge or what…

 

"We'll fix this Hyuk… You and I, and maybe if we need, we can always find Changmin for urgently case…" he continue as I felt my shoulder slump down. This is won't be as easy as it said.

 

"You. Are. Not. Alone. Lee Hyukjae… you have us…"

 

I stare at Junsu and nod, "Thank you… I will fix this first…"

 

"What?"

"I need to go…" I said as I run to my room and get my car key.

 

"Wh-where??"

"Donghae…"

 

"Before you go there, maybe you want to hear what Heechul found out?" his question take my attention back as I turn my body to face him.

"What news??"

 

"EunRae grave…"

 

Donghae POV

 

As I reach my home, I quickly take off my shoes and run to guest room, before Sungmin can catch me.

 

"Donghae??? What's wrong??? Yahh!!! Lee Donghae!! Open the door! Lee-"

"Please Min… I don't want Eun Ae seeing me like this…" I cut his nag, trembling, trying so hard to press my cry.

 

 

"Are you crying?" he asks me softly as I heard Eun Ae calling me.

 

"Hyukjae know…" I state.

 

"and?"

 

"I don't know Min… I grow liking him, and I just don't know how I can face Noona… and I keep blame him to make Noona suffered, I should hate him, I shou-"

"Donghae!" suddenly he shout, "noone force you to hate him… You just feel guilty for nothing, Donghae…" he continues as I slump down while leaning on the door.

 

"Stop Min… I need time…" I cut him and heard him say "fine" faintly, before his footstep move away.

 

"Noonaa… you should be the one who live and have a good life with him and Eun Ae… He's a good boyfriend, I guess…" I mumble softly, "What if I love him??"

===========================================================

Meanwhile…

Noone POV

 

"We're here…"

 

Hyukjae finally decided to visit Rae's grave before he settle down his matters with Donghae.

 

"Can you, please let me alone, Su ah?" he grabbed the white flower with him as Junsu nod his head, understand.

 

Once Hyukjae out of the car, Junsu take out his cellphone.

 

"He's broke down, Min-ah"

 

Hyukjae POV

 

I felt like the world is spinning right now. Facing the reality that I really really lost my girl is the most unwanted things in my life. I never thought that I am the cause of her death.

 

I couldn't stop my tears to flow down. I can't.

I want to scream to ease all this pain.

 

If only you are here Rae… you can hit me all you want for left you without words…

If only you can hear me… I really am sorry… eventhough I know that sorry is not enough for you…          

I finally stand in front of her grave. Her name engrave beautifully on the stone.

 

But she's not here.

 

"I'm sorry…" I whisper as I kneel down, crying my heart out for -only God knows- how long. I just can't help it.

 

Because of my brainless, and just thinking of my hatred towards my father, I let you suffer alone. I let you die…

"I forgive you…" suddenly the voice heard. But it's not that I didn't recognize it. It just… is it really Rae that said those words to me?

 

I look up over the stone and someone really standing behind the stone while showing me a beautiful pendant.

 

 

"We… forgive you…"

 

"D- Donghae…"

 

I wipe my tears as I stare at him clearly. He's carry his child?

 

"This is what I found at Eun Ae's box where Noona keep all the documents about Eun Ae…" he said soflty.

 

Eun Ae?

Who is Eun Ae?

 

"Who is Eun Ae?" I ask as I take the pendant and open it.

I was about to repeat my question but just silent when I saw the picture in the pendant.

 

It's Rae… and a baby?

I look at the baby girl that Donghae carry and shift my gaze to the picture again.

 

N-no way…

I look at her again and she looks similar with the baby inside the pendant.

 

 

 

"That's Eun Ae, your daughter…" Donghae state.

 

And my world is spinning around me. I remember that day when I and Rae got soaked by the rain, we stay at my home since she stubbornly want to visit my home. That day she gave her all to me, we made love, and that's the best night of all my best night with Rae… And after that day, my father found out about us, and start spied on us.

 

 

She's our child? I have a cute child?

 

I just can't help but slump down and crying over and over.

 

"Hey… Your daughter want to see your happy face… Right, Eun Ae?"

 

And I can hear she exclaimed loudly. I chuckle a bit. How cute she is, just like Rae.

 

I wipe my tears as I felt a little hands on my cheeks. I froze.

 

"Eun Ae?"

"Aaaaaa…." She chuckle as she keep patting my cheeks.

 

"There… you can carry her…" Donghae said as he handed me that little cute girl who already extend her little arms to me.

 

I put the flower on the grave and take her in my embrace.

 

"Papa is sorry… Papa will take care of you from now on" and I hear my baby girl exclaim. I hope she's happy with me.

 

I smile staring at the beautiful baby girl in my embrace as she keep rumbling with her baby language.

 

Then a move catching my sight as I quickly look at it.

 

"Donghae... Where are you going?"

 

"w-well... Eun Ae already have you now... I should go to my home... Be happy neh Eun Ae..." he said as I widen my eyes.

 

I quickly catch his arms to stop him.

 

"You think I dare to separate you with your Eun Ae?" I shout as he turn his body to face me, "I don't want to separate you two ... I want you to be a part of Eun Ae's life forever..." I said firmly as he just stand there crying.

 

I turn and stand again in front of Rae's grave as I bow to the grave, "Rae... Hand over your cute little brother to me. I will take care of him too... Please give me your blessing from above... I forever love you Rae..." I said as my tears couldn't stop flowing, and Eun Ae keep hugging me like a koala.

 

After that I went to Donghae who still crying and hug him.

 

"I'm sorry that because of me, you lost your lovely sister. I will take care of you and Eun Ae from now on... Please forgive me and let's start a new life with me..." I said sincerely and I quiet shock for his last statement.

 

"It's like you propose me..." and he left me dumbstruck.

 

Propose??

Well.. I do feeling something towards him, but I should make sure that the feeling are not because he has similar face with Rae.

 

I grin happily as I follow him to his car and get in to his car thus made him scold me.

 

"Yah! Why you get in my car? You have a car right?"

"B-but I want to be with Eun Ae... And I don't have a heart to separate you from Eun Ae..." I said while jutt my lips.

 

"Do you want to be separated Ae-yah?" I ask my daughter as she just tilt her head cutely makes me squeal happily.

 

 

"Hae... Thank you..." I said smiley as I playing with Eun Ae little fingers. I hear a hum from his as he keep driving the car.

===============================

 

“I want to stay over…” I state thus makes him spurt out all his water he’s drinking. We’re in Donghae’s home, having dinner, since Sungmin ssi insist. I can’t be more happy since I can be with Eun Ae longer. But, being with Eun Ae just makes me addicted. I don’t want to go home.

 

 

“Wh- what did you say??”

 

“I don’t want to be separate with Eun Ae… pleaseeee…”

 

“Stop it… you’re weird…” he said thus makes me pout.

 

“You can stay over for sure Hyukjae ssi, you’re Eun Ae’s father after all…” suddenly Sungmin said and I beam happily while thanking him thousand times and Donghae just flew away while mumble “whatever” faintly.

 

“But, Hyukjae ssi… It’s maybe so pitiful for Donghae since he used to sleep with Eun Ae and if you sleep with Eun Ae, he will felt so lonely…” Sungmin said softly as I thinking over his words.

 

He’s right. I’m just like a thief that takes his baby girl like this.

 

“I suggest you two to sleep in a same room… So that you wouldn’t hurt Donghae’s feeling furthermore” he whispered as I widen my eyes, surprise for the thought. “but don’t tell him that I tell you this… he has a high pride… Well.. I need to go, my fiancée is waiting… Bye Hyukjae ssi…” he add as I found myself nod over all his words.

 

I still in a daze when suddenly Donghae call me.

 

“Hyukjae? Where’s Minnie?” he said as he dry his hair while his other hand carrying Eun Ae.

 

She’s wake up already? She slept all the way home before.

 

“He’s home. He said that his fiancée is waiting… Eun Ae, you wake up already?” I carress his chubby cheek softly and then I remember what Sungmin said before.

 

“Uhm… Donghae…” I call him as I follow him to sit in the living room. He hum as he put Eun Ae down on a fluffy big pillow on the carpet. “uhm… W-we can sleep together with Eun Ae…” I said a bit confused as I hear him choked and Eun Ae exclaim happily while claps her hands cutely.

 

“Wh- What???”

====================================