A New Life

Love Fate

Nobody POV

 

“Eun Aeee… don’t go near the edge, baby… you will fall…” Donghae sounds heard as a little baby girl crawled on the fluffy bed. Donghae was search for her diapers in the closets as he glace many times to make sure that Eun Ae didn’t fall off the bed.

 

It’s a year after his sister, Eunrae, left him with a cute little baby girl named Eun Ae. Eun Ae was 5 month back then.

 

A month after Eunrae passed away, Donghae take Eun Ae to Paris since he need to finish his work there as an interior designer and then after 8 months, Donghae decided to fly back to Korea. Donghae didn’t want to disturb his parents and he prefer to live alone with Eun Ae.

 

And there they are, live together  in one roof, Donghae and Eun Ae.

 

Donghae pov

I was struggling with my messy closet to find Eun Ae diapers when I heard Eun Ae exclaimed loudly and feeling something lean on my back.

 

“Aaaaaa…”

 

“Whoaaa… Ae yahhh… are you falling from the bed ?? How can you be here?? Do you feel hurt? Huh? Where baby??” but this cute creature just tilt her head and giggle seeing me panic.

 

Of course I’m panic! Eun Ae just 13 month old and I’m sure that she’s not yet walking, she’s still crawling here and there. She must fall from the bed. Poor my baby.

 

“Who hurt you baby? This floor?? I will punish them!! See..” I said as I hit the floor, but Eun Ae just giggle cutely.

 

Is she… by any chance… learn to walk??

 

“Eun Ae… tell Appa, are you walking before?” I ask Eun Ae but another annoying sound heard.

 

“And you will get scare if she can answer you, pabo!!”

 

Huh??

 

This brat! How can he get in to my home?

 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!! How can you get into my home?” I stand up and glare at him who just bounce on my bed.

 

“Well, thanks to your careless habit… the front door was unlock…” he only shrug his shoulder as  I pout at him.

 

“Oh, what was you asked to Eun Ae before?” he asks as I remember that I was discovered something new before he came.

 

“Oh right! Eun Ae… can you walking?”

“Of course no, pabo!”

 

“Yahh! Stop calling me pabo!”

 

“Put her down, Fishy… You will know the answer…” he said ignoring my whine. I pout as I comply, put Eun Ae down on the floor.

 

Eun Ae looks so excited about the idea as she eyed the floor eagerly.

 

As she stands on the floor with her still wooble legs, this evil friend of mine just state something unexpectedly.

 

 

“I found this Lee Hyukjae…”

 

If not because Eun Ae is here and still need me to hold her as well, I will take my car key and dash out of my home and search for that bastard!

 

“A-and where’s the ba- I mean that Hyukjae?”

 

He smirks as usual before shows me his phone.

 

It showed that the company need Personal Assistance urgently.

 

But what makes me sure that this is the Lee Hyukjae I need to find is because the company’s name. It’s the same name like my sister’s.

 

Rae Corp.

 

“Is that mean… I need to take the chance to get that job? I am an interior Designer for God sake…” I lift Eun Ae again as my thought just in a mess.

 

“Well, if you thought that it’s closer enough to be only his interior designer, then don’t take this chance. Didn’t you realize that being his P.A. means you will spend at least 8 hours a day close with him, to find a chance to give him your revenge?”

 

I know it…

I realize it…

 

“But… Eun Ae?”

 

“Minnie agreed to take care of her when you working…”

 

I smile at him.

He’s maybe an evil, but he knows how to prepare.

 

And this chance, maybe it’s a chance from God to me finally meet him… Maybe Noona wants me to meet him. But I won’t let him have Eun Ae.

 

“Alright. I will try…”

===================================================================================

 

“Aegiyah, be with Minnie appa neh, Appa want to go somewhere… be a good girl neh” I pat her head as I keep pecking his forehead. This is the first time I leave Eun Ae. I feel a bit sad, but I need to be strong for Noona.

 

“I prefer to be called Umma instead of Appa… Kyu will be an Appa then…” Minnie said as I just roll my eyes. Yeah, he matches with the title.

 

“Thank you, Min… I should leave… Bye baby… Appa loves you” I wave at them and quickly run to my car before I turn back and cancel my plan.

 

I drive faster as my heart just coldn’t stop beating fast.

 

In half an hour I reach the place. I quickly park my car and rush inside the building.

 

“I’m here to submit my resume” I tell the receptionist while she nods and read the brown envelope that I handed her seconds ago.

 

“For Mr. Lee Personal Assistance?” I nod as she sigh, “Many girls and boys are lining up there just for this job… What’s special with this job?” I hear she’s murmuring as she contacts someone by phone.

 

“You can wait there, Mr. Lee Donghae. Actually today Mr. Lee is here to choose his P.A. directly…”

“Is he didn’t stay here? I mean in Korea?” I ask.

 

“No. He’s stay at Europe before. He just put his friends, Mr. Kim in here and let him to build this company. Mr. Lee just control from Europe… I didn’t know if he decided to stay here in Korea right now…” she said carelessly as I nod and walk to the waiting room.

 

Hyukjae POV

 

Korea…

It’s like finally I’m back

 

2 days after I landed here, I search many information about my last girlfriend, Eunrae, and then I found out that she’s passed away. More than 1 year ago.

 

I need to find Rae’s griev soon… I need to tell her how much I regret my stupidness back then. Even now I don’t love her like before, I love him just like my sister. She’s a strong girl, stupid sometimes but adorable.

 

“Su ah… Yes… I’m on my way to Office… what? You found what? O-Ok, I’ll be there soon..”

 

Impossible…

Rae has twin sibling?

 

“Mr. Kho, please faster…”

“Yes, young master”

 

 

I quickly dash out, a little bit running towards the front  door. Once I walk in  to my building company everyone greet me politely as I nod slightly to reply their greeting. I take the private lift that bring me to the 3rd floor.

 

Once I walk out of the lift, I call Junsu’s name loudly, startle others staff that was working peacefully before I came.

 

“Calm down Hyukjae…” Junsu come out of his room as he soon pull me in his embrace, pat my back, try to calm me down.

 

“I don’t know if he has any relationship with Rae, since the address is different with Rae… Let’s see the CV” he said as I nod and follow him to his room.

 

“I prepared your room next to me, kay? Maybe you need a shoulder to cry or a friend to drink…” I chuckle at him, “I don’t  drink Mister, if you lost your memories somehow…” I said as I take a seat on a fluffy sofa.

 

“Here…”

 

I reach out the file and stare at the photo.

 

That smile…

That eyes…

 

“It’s like seeing Rae… I wanna meet him… Su ah…”

“B-But, Hyuk-” I just raise my hand and walk out to find my new office room.

 

I put my bag on the desk but I can’t get myself sit peacefully, so I just walk here and there, waiting for this man. Oh right, he’s still boy, 21 years old. Cute just like Rae back then.

 

And the knock on my door wake me up from my daydreaming.

================================================================================================

qiqiqiqi...

I update ^_^

and now I'm hungry...

 

ps: not proofread... sowwie... *bow*