Caught Up!

Love Fate

"Caught Up"

 

...

 

“Having fun huh?? Never thought that a CEO like you will roaming around the store while pushing the trolley...”

 

A middle age woman sneered in front of Hyukjae as his heart fell out since he didn’t prepare himself to face such a sudden meeting like this.

 

It’s Rae’s mom...

 

“A-annyeong Aunti-”

 

“Cut all your politeness right there Hyukjae... I don’t need all of that... I just hate you for making Rae suffered... Do you know that huh? You don’t know right?? RIGHT??” She said harshly and it made some people staring at them in curious. But Hyukjae said nothing since he knew he deserved it.

 

 

Meanwhile, Donghae was having some fun with Eun Ae at the vegetable section when he realize that Hyukjae is not with them anymore.

 

“Omo.. Ae yah... Your appa is missing... maybe he’s stuck with Nemo?” Donghae put the papaya back as Eun Ae exclaimed happily hearing ‘nemo’ being mentioned by Donghae.

“I guess we need to come back to Nemo’s place, right baby Ae?”

 

Donghae quickly retreat to the previous place but then he stopped when he spotted a familiar person that facing Hyukjae right now.

“Oh... crap! Mom... Oh... aish what should I do? If I-”

“Yah! Donghaeee!! What are doing there??” suddenly a familiar voice heard but it made him smile.

 

“Kyuuu... We have a problem!” Donghae run to him as he quickly take his evil friend to look at Hyukjae’s direction.

“We?? That. Is. Yours....” he said cooly as Donghae pouted at his friend.

“Kyuuu... what should I do?”

 

“If you go to them, then your mom will know that you let that bastard-“

“Kyuu... Language please!”

 

“Hahaha... you have to know some magic words EunAe baby...” Kyuhyun caressed EunAe cheek as Donghae just jutt his lips. ”You want a way out or should I go home now?” Kyuhyun said thus made Donghae widen his rounded eyes.

“No no no... help please..”

“Ok... there will be 2 responses that maybe happen. One, your mom will be mad at you and Hyukjae and decide to take EunAe or two, your mom will be mad still but she decide to hear some explanantion from you why you let Eun Ae got discovered... or now... You just let Hyukjae being insulted in front of everyone, it’s a better option though since his reputation will fall down a bit once public start to- yahhh Donghae... I’m not done yet... aish that fish!!”

 

Donghae already run to Hyukjae without even thinking twice, he just too in love with Hyukjae to let Hyukjae hurts.

 

“Stop it now, Umma...” Donghae said after he reach Hyukjae’s side.

That middle age woman just stop what ever she blabered about and widen her eyes seeing his son standing aside with Hyukjae, not to mention with Eun Ae also.

 

“Wha.. how... No... no no Donghae... why you?” she got speechless with her own thought until a man catch her body softly.

“Dear... let’s talk about it somewhere... I thought you chose the vegetables...” he said all smiling while Donghae muttered him a silent thanks.

 

Donghae POV

Oh God... thanks to Appa... I thought there will be a war.

I glance at the man besides me who got all silent since the accident before.

 

“Hyuk...”

“I don’t want to lose you two... not even you Donghae...” he said softly, thus makes my heart flutter somehow.

I need a mirror... just to make sure that I’m not blushing right now.

 

“You’re blushing!” that annoying voice heard beside me.

“Shut up Kyu!”

“Hey... I will help you through this you know?”

 

I smile hearing those words. I know he will always help me.

“Of course I know. I have faith in you, Kyu...”

 

We’re enter a chinese restaurant and ask for a private room.

I take a seat beside Hyukjae while EunAe just fall asleep along the way to here, and now he’s sleeping peacefully in my hands.

 

“As we gather here, well unusual right, Donghae... Please choose the food first before we eat the main topic...” My dad says as I nod agree. I choose some while my dad add the rest.

 

“So... dear, you have to be calm to start this okay?” my dad says to my mom while pat her hands softly, earn a soft nod from her. “Well then, Donghae... one question for starting, do you happen to know who is the person that sit beside you?” he starts, and add “your right side of course...”

I nod slowly.

 

Dad is a lecture. His logic always come first before the feeling. That’s why I can count on him for such problem like this.

 

“Does he know who are you? Who is the child in your hands belong to?” my dad asks again thus earn a soft nod from me.

“I can’t believe it Donghae...” Umma said as I lower my head, feeling awfully guilty.

 

“I think Donghae did a great thing, Auntie...” Kyuhyun speaks out as I lift my head up, “What will you feel when you separate a dad with his child? Is it like hurting people?” he added thus makes me scare that Umma will boil up.

 

“What did you know about being hurt huh?? Do you think that this man didn’t hurt Rae? She died-”

“sshh... stop now-” appa stops my umma as she try to press all her anger down.

 

“I – I guess its my time to speak...” suddenly Hyukjae said and my hands just automaticly grab his hands below the table, to give him a support.

 

“Well... go on Hyukjae...” my dad give him permission with a small smile.

 

“I do hurt Rae for leaving her without words, but my dad’s threatened me her life if I didn’t leave her... My thought was clouded with hatred towards my dad, and I just want Rae’s safe by asking my friend to take care of her from afar, but then, my dad also killed my friend...” he pauses a bit for take a deep breathe before continue.

 

I know he’s so damn guilty but we cannot do a thing to get Rae’s back.

 

“My sorry couldn’t even picturing how I feel so died inside when I heard that Rae’s is gone... I know that my words value nothing but I do... I do love Rae-”

“And Noona love you too, Hyukjae... Umma... I’m the one who talked with Noona at the last time... she told me that she trusted Hyukjae... she knew that Hyukjae had a worth reason to do... and until her last breath, she just love Hyukjae...” I add as I stare at Umma’s eyes. I know she will understand. She just need more time.

 

Umma is about to open when suddenly Eun Ae exclaim awake. She looks besides me and reach out her little hands to Hyukjae.

 

“Pppaaaaaaa.... mmmm... paaaaa...”

And with that Hyukjae lift her on his arms while EunAe just clutch on Hyukjae tightly.

 

“Her eyes is yours...” my dad said softly, “and her little lips is just like Rae and Hae when it comes to pout... she’s cute, right Hyukjae?” my Umma said softly thus makes Hyukjae tearing up for she finally call him by his name, not to mention softly enough to understand that they do understand.

 

“T - thank you Umma, Thank you Appa...” Hyukjae bow repeatedly as I smile at them, silently thanking my Appa once again.

 

After eating our lunch, we’re apart and my parents promise to visit sometimes.

 

“Well... it turns great right, Hae?” Kyu said as I nod and hug him tightly.

“Thank you for being here Kyu...” I whisper softly.

 

“Thank you for everything, Kyuhyun... Hae ah... I really... I-”

I chuckle hearing Hyukjae a bit off while thanking me, “It’s ok Hyuk...”, but then I remember something important, “Ohhh nooo... it’s 4 pm already and we’re not home yet... Let’s go Hyuk, Kyu you better call Minnie to come along so he can help me with cooking...” I drag them as Hyuk struggle to keep Eun Ae safe in his arms while Kyu busy with his phone call for Sungmin.

 

========

Hyukjae POV

 

All of this getting me damn nervous.

And Donghae make it worse by not being here next to me. *pouting

He’s in the kitchen with that Sungmin guy and this Kyuhyun just laying on my sofa doing something with a thing in his hands, and sometimes cursing or screaming or hit my sofa. He’s seriously need a special treatment.

I just try to divert my thought by playing with Eun Ae who’s busy with her new toys. Her grandparents bought her a doll that can speak. Well... not really speak but it makes sounds and some music and Eun Ae seems enjoy it.

 

It will be better if Donghae also here, right?

 

 

“Miss Donghae that much eh?”

I snap my head up as I hear Kyuhyun suddenly speaking. And I was about to say something but he just beat me again.

 

“Never know that you turn that way for Hae... but, who’s not? Some friends of mine really love his ...”

My eyes wide open as he mentions it casually.

I’m not gay and I don’t know what makes my face turn heated. I guess it’s red by now since this rude boy keep teasing me if I do imagine it.

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, come help me!” suddenly Sungmin voice boom in from the kitchen, makes me feel relief. But I can’t help to think about what Kyuhyun said before.

 

His friends likes Hae?

And for that statement, my heart just can’t agree the idea Donghae will be with one of Kyuhyun’s friends.

 

I quickly lift Eun Ae –of course with the doll-, and enter the kitchen.

It feels better when I see his face. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I just feel at ease everytime I am near Donghae.

 

“Huh? Hyukjae... You should change your clothes... Wear something better... And wait in the living room...” Donghae suddenly approach me and push me to my room.

“B-But I think my shirt is good, Hae...” I said softly as my brain try harder to find a way how to keep Donghae with me a bit longer.

“I know its good but not the best, Hyuk...” he answer, “oh... I know the shirt that best on you, Hyuk... that one with a red line on both side..” he added, but I get my face poker on.

“I don’t get it, Hae... I have much shirt...” I said while shrug my shoulder.

 

“Aish... I’ll get it for you then. Minnie please continue...” he said while drag me to my room who has a wide grin on my face.

 

YESSS! I GOT MY HAE!

 

“It should be here...” he mumble softly as I just smile even wider and EunAe just can’t help but pat my cheeks eagerly, asking for my attention.

“Pppaaaa...” she exclaim as I finally give her butterfly kisses all over her cute face, and sometimes glance at Donghae’s back.

 

I put Eun Ae at the center of my bed, and try to help Hae find the shirt.

Well... I actually know the shirt that Hae mentioned before, but you know... I just want to have an alone time with him.

 

I decide to searching at the first raw as I see Hae searching at the bottom.

I still searching that shirt when suddenly Donghae stand up with that shirt in his hands, but well... it’s unexpected things that having him this close makes my heart beat crazily.

 

“I-I got it...” he mumble softly as I keep stare at his eyes and drowning on it. I can see a pink tint on his cheeks start spread slowly. And something urge me to just kiss those thin lips but my thought much stronger than my need. I was about to back off when I feel a soft bump on my lips.

 

It just 3 seconds last before I get Donghae run away after put my shirt on my bed.

 

“I’m so gonna talk to him about this...” I mumble softly while I touch my lips and smile.

I approach my baby girl who keeps punch the doll button to produce some song,“Ae yah... do you think your Hae appa likes your daddy?” I kneel down beside the bed talking with EunAe who just stare at me and blink her cute rounded eyes and squeals happily while rolls her body towards me.

“Awww... is that mean a yes?? Omo... I feel like a crazy people” I hug her tightly.

 

I was changing my clothes when I hear a bell ringing.

 

Oh... I nearly forget that I was nervous before. I guess it’s my mom.

I lift Eun Ae and walk towards the front door to open it.

===========

Noone POV

Hyukjae’s hands was on the door knob but he felt hesitant to turn it opened. He didn’t know how to react and he didn’t know how the lady behind the door would react.

Hyukjae still in a daze when a soft hand touched his hand on the knob, snapped him out of his deep thought.

 

Donghae...

 

“Just do it...” he said softly.

A pink tint still appeared on his chubby cheeks, maybe remembered that he has unsolved things with Hyukjae before.

 

It’s like finally, Hyukjae turn the knob and pull it opened.

 

“Ohhh c’mon Hyukjae... it’s not like the door is heavy that you take forever to open it for me... I have a high heels on me...” a playful voice heard as Hyukjae just stare at the lady who’s standing in front of him right now.

“Well... I’m innocent... blame that old man who got us separated...”

 

And Hyukjae couldn’t held the tears any longer since his heart already betrayed his thought from the very first time he saw his mom after a long period they’re separated.

He just step forward and hugs his mom and again, it caused EunAe squeezed between them.

 

“Pppaaaaa.... aaaaaaa....”

“Ow... ow... ow... sorry baby...” Hyukjae quickly back off a bit and Donghae already stand beside him to get Eun Ae.

 

“Have some more chat before the foods served...” Donghae mouthed him as he nodded understand.

 

 

“Hyuk... who’s that little kid?” his mom asked as Hyukjae took a seat beside his mom.

“Kid? Donghae?” Hyukjae said absent mindedly.

“Donghae? I thought its a baby girl?”

“O-Ohh... it’s EunAe...” Hyukjae answered after he finally realize that it’s EunAe that his mom asked.

 

“Aish... never thought that you will be this nervous... it’s just me, Hyuk... your only mom...” she said while ruffled Hyukjae’s already messed hair. “I’m so sorry, it takes a lot of time for me to gain some power to get back to you... And I really don’t understand why your dad did it to me... and he told you that I ran away... Maybe you believed it, right, Hyuk?” she said as the tears rolled down on his flawless cheeks.

“Yea... he told me that... and that’s why I hate you before... how did you back?” Hyukjae offered her some tissue.

 

“Well... Kibum found me when your dad locked me underground...”

“What? Underground??” Hyukjae’s eyes rounded as he absorbed the information from his mom.

“Yes, Hyukjae... That’s why I really don’t understand why he marry me back then...” she sighed heavily, “Actually, maybe I just tell you some truth about your dad... he’s indeed your dad, but... how can i say... well... young people sure have a need... and your dad got me pregnant before we married...”.

 

The new information got Hyukjae out of breathe and his mom needed to remind him to breathe before she continue the story.

 

“This is just my hypothesis... He didn’t want to marry me back then, but three months later, he agree when he knew that I had a baby boy... Maybe he did want a baby boy so that someone will be his heir... Being his heir means he is in control. But then again, he didn’t love me, so he threw me away... He didn’t want me to feed you with a soft methods. He knew that I will spoil you because you are my only love, my only son... He didn’t want you to be a soft man, he wanted you to be trained hard... well paid so... when I visit your office... you did well Hyukjae...” she ended the story.

 

All the story made Hyukjae’s head dizzy.

“I did it because I hate him... He took my lovely youth... and I built my company above my hatred towards him... He made me leave my girlfriend, and I didn’t know that my girl was pregnant... she struggling alone without me, and she passed away because of me...” Hyukjae said weakly and tears start rolling on his cheeks.

 

Second later his mom envelope him in her soft but strong hug, letting all the tears fall out.

Hyukjae needed it.

 

“We definitely take revenge on that man...” suddenly a voice heard, startled them.

“Kibummie... I told you to wait outside...” Hyukjae’s mom said sternly.

“I thought you will be rejected, Lady...” Kibum bow slightly to Hyukjae as Hyukjae nod while wipe his tears.

“Ohhh... c’mon Bummie... My intuition as a mother will never be wrong... I know Hyukjae just need to see me...” she rolled her eyes as Hyukjae chuckle a bit.

 

“Ohhh... We make some foods for dinner... I mean Donghae and friends...” Hyukjae said after he saw Donghae sent him a sign to ask his mom a dinner.

“Ehhh? I thought you will only order pizza...” and Hyukjae just chuckle since he did, plan to order pizza.

 

“Well... someone said that you’re an important person, that’s why pizza won’t be matched with you...” Hyukjae grab his mom’s hands and drag her to the dining room, “Mister Ninja... you can come along... Guess Donghae make it enough for the entire world...” he said to Kibum who nod and smile.

 

“My wish granted since I already sniff some great food before...” Kibum skipped to the dining room happily.

“And I thought that there’s only one Donghae in this world... Donghae! Is that you???” Kibum suddenly jump in excitement when Donghae exit the kitchen with a big bowl full of strawberry.

 

Donghae’s eyes widen in surprised.

“Bummieeee.... is that you??? Oh God... world is so small...” Donghae put the bowl quickly and flash off to Kibum and hug him tightly. “Omo... what’s with this clothes?? You’re cuter than ever Bummiee...” Donghae tug that ninja’s clothes made Kibum chuckle.

“I’m a ninja, Hae ah... of course I wear this one... Let’s eat first before my Lady kill me for her stomach is hungry...” Kibum said after Hyukjae’s mom sent him a death glare.

 

“I’m sorry that I didn’t greet you properly, Mrs. Lee... I’m Donghae, nice to meet you...” Donghae bow a bit to her, “and this is my friends, Sungmin and Kyuhyun...” they’re bow a bit, gain a nod from Hyukjae’s mom.

“Now now... let’s eat before it gets wasted...” Hyukjae said impatiently as EunAe clapped her tiny hands and squeal happily.

 

“Care to tell me who is this cute baby girl? Because I saw Hyukjae’s eyes on her...” Hyukjae’s mom asked while munching the food eagerly.

“She’s my baby girl... well your grand-daughter...” Hyukjae put his spoon and take Eun Ae’s right hands, “Annyeong haseyo, Halmeoniiii...”Hyukjae’s voice out as his mom choked out for her new title.

“Halmeoniii??? Meee??? Awwww.... I’m old already??? Don’t worry you Eun Ae baby... you will get everything in this world okayyy??? Halmeoni... ugh... is there another name for me? It sounds old...” and everyone just laugh, made Eun Ae exclaimed loudly. “And who’s Donghae for you? It seems like he’s the one behind all of these amazing taste...” Hyukjae’s mom asked again, and now that question just got all tongue shut.

 

 

 

“He’s Hyukjae’s lovers...”

=============================================================================================================

An updated...

 

Hehehehe... I just can’t help but keep on writing to divert all my feeling... I still miss my ex fiancee...

But EunHae really make my dayyyy and Super Junior new MV “Devil”...

 

oh gosh...

 

I laugh hard when I watch the trailer... when Kangin’s pants drop down... qiqiqiqiqi... they’re just hillarious and makes me crazy over them once moreee... hahahahaha

 

Enjoy the chappy...

 

Love,

dc