Move In?

Love Fate

Move In

 

Hyukjae POV

It took a lot of arguments and energy to finally get Donghae nod in agreement about moving in with me.

 

And I couldn’t be more happy now seeing him backfacing me in the kitchen.

Making breakfast for Eun Ae.

“Donghae...” I announce my presence as I see his body a bit jolt in surprise.

“Oh... Hi, Hyukjae. Wanna eat now?” he put a bit water in Eun Ae’s bowl as he stirs it again and again.

“Uh hum...” I said shortly as I reach him and start scanning everywhere. “Donghae... Where’s the food?” I pout as I feel my stomach grumble for hungry.

But he just chuckle.

“Heechul hyung come and take all the breakfast near the pool... and also Eun Ae...” Donghae said as I whine to why Heechul come and take my weekend happiness? I should be the one who eat Donghae’s breakfast and play with my Eun Ae.

I stomp my feet to the pool as I saw Heechul swimming with my girl in the buoy. I was about to snap at him when Eun Ae just shout at me while her hands try to reach me.

Awwww... my baby girl miss mee...

“Awww... come to appa Eun Ae...” I quickly get into the pool as my hands extend to her.

“Soooo... I really am surprise for what I found when I got in your house this morning...” Heechul smirks as I feel my face heaten.

“Well... I just can’t separate them and I just don’t want to be separated with my baby girl...” I said softly as Eun Ae keep on tapping my cheeks with water.

“with Donghae for specific right?” he tease, made my heart just thump hard. Is it really obvious?

I was about to reply but I saw Donghae walk toward us with a white little bowl in his hands.

Oh right. Eun Ae breakfast.

 

“C’mon Aegiyah... breakfast is ready...” he shout smiley as I swim to the edge and handed Eun Ae before I get out of the pool.

 

“Morniiiinggggg!!!”

Oh... crapp!!

It’s Chris.

And he just hug Donghae like thaaattt...

“Yaaahhh”

“Yes Hyung??” Chris tilt his head as Heechul only laugh hard in the pool makes Donghae confused.

 

“Erm... nothing... I j-just... Yah... I just scare if you make Eun Ae fall from Donghae’s embrace..” I said as I sit and start eating the food while pouting.

“Ohh... I’m sorry Hae hyung...” Chris broke the hug but I choke at his words.

What?

‘Hae’??

Since when he call Donghae with those sweet name?

 

“Na ah... It’s ok Chris, be careful next time neh... Come sit and eat... Yah... Heechul hyung, come up and join us...” Donghae said as he put Eun Ae in her own chair and Heechul just get off of the pool.

 

I munch my food as I stare at Donghae who keep feeding my baby Eun Ae as I think that he will make the best wifey – i mean mommy - ever.

“Stop drooling will ya?” Heechul nudge my rib as I choke on my food thus made Donghae quickly pouring me a water. “Be careful Hyuk...” he said as Heechul just grin at me.

“Thank you Hae...” I said as I glare at Heechul who keep his face flat while munching the mash potato.

 

“Hae... your food is great... Maybe I should learn with you to make a great food like this...” Chris beam as he squeeze Donghae’s hand. Donghae smile and keep feeding Eun Ae then reply, “Well... I have to since I have Eun Ae...” he said and his words tug my heart somehow.

 

Maybe if I didn’t leave Rae, Donghae’s life wouldn’t be this miserable with Eun Ae. He raise Eun Ae alone in that apartment.

“Hyukkkk!!!” Heechul snap at me as I blink my eyes confused.

“Yahh... why were you shouting?” I protest as I take another fries.

“I was talking to you but you’re just busy daydreaming...” Heechul smack my shoulder as I can hear Eun Ae laughing cutely.

“I- I just... aish... I need a shower... Eun Ae... Appa go shower first neh... be good with Donghae nehh...” I peck her head as I heard she claim loudly, “Ppppaaaa...” I just smile back and she smile sweetly at me.

Awwww... she’s so cute...

I then retreat from the pool to bathroom.

=======================================

Donghae POV

Guess I say something that hurt him.

“Did I say something wrong hyung?” I ask Heechul hyung as I circle a thick towel to Eun Ae’s body, since it’s getting too long they play in the pool.

“Well... not really... maybe he’s just thinking about your sister. Talking about Rae, did you tell him the story already?” he asks as I shook my head.

He never ask...

“What was this about hyung?? I don’t understand... who’s Rae?” suddenly Chris asks as I and Heechul hyung only stare each other.

“Not your bussiness, Chris... It’s about Hyukjae and Donghae’s relationship...” Heechul said. I was about to protest for he said such thing that imply if I have any special relationship with Hyukjae, but Chris suddenly stand up and I can see his lips quiver.

“Chris? Are you okay?” I ask worriedly but he shook his head and said “so you and Hyukjae hyung is a lover... Why don’t you tell meee... and Eun Ae is your child?”

I was about to say “no” but Heechul hyung faster than me, thus makes me widen my eyes in disbelieve.

“Yes you right... Donghae can get pregnant...” and with that Chris run out of our home to his car, and quickly drive away.

“Hyuuuunggg!!”

“Yahh... Eun Ae need to go shower too... Ppallii before she got a flu” Heechul hyung push me to go to bathroom.

I didn’t reject it since Eun Ae really need a warm bath. She’s cold.

I quickly pour the tub with a warm water before take off her towel and her clothes. She keeps on rubs her nose. I guess she’s ...

chuuu

Oh.. damn... Eun Ae got a flu... I should bath her before... I quickly rinse her and dry her body before circle the dry towel around her.

“I’m sorry Ae yah... aish... I’m such a pabo... your halmoni must be angry if she know that you’re sick” I mumble as I dash to my room. I quickly put a warm oil on her little tummy as she just keep rubbing her eyes.

“Sleepy baby? I’m sorry neh... wait a bit” I said as I quickly put the clothes on her. Done with the clothes I prepare her bed and try to find the little blanket for Eun Ae.

 

I was searching in my closet when someone knock the open door. I turn back and see Hyukjae is standing there...

Topless...

I quickly focusing on my closet as I hear him step inside my room and reach Eun Ae who sat on my bed now, happy to see her Appa.

“Donghae? What’s wrong? Ohh... Ae baby... you’re warm...”

“I’m sorry Hyukjae, I should bath her early... Guess she’s got a cold...” I sigh as I take out the pink blanket that Eun Ae like so much.

“It’s okay Donghae... C’mon baby let’s sleep. You need it” Hyukjae kiss Eun Ae temple as he put her between the pillow. “Ohh... Can I sleep here Donghae?” he said as I nod.

“I will find her medicine...”

“No... don’t go anywhere, Hae... I will accompanying you if you wanna go outside” he stops me.

I was about to protest when suddenly Heechul hyung come in view freshly.

“Need my help for baby sitting her for a while? I don’t mind it” he said, and I can see him glaring at Hyukjae.

“I will tuck her to sleep first, Chullie...” he said as I nod understand too.

“Okay... I will call my hubby first neh”

I was about to walk out of my room but Hyukjae call me softly, “Hae ah...” and I froze.

This is the first time he calls me with “Hae” and I feel ticklish in my tummy. I shrug my stupid feeling as I turn my body and face him.

“help me... Eun Ae sleep on my arms... I can’t move...” he cringe as I try my best not to laugh seeing his funny face. Failed Appa.

I climb on the bed and move the pillow a bit far from Hyukjae before I lift Eun Ae and put her on bed. She’s stir a bit, yawning cutely then stare at me with her little smile (or smirk?), but then fall asleep again. I guess she’s really weak. Poor my baby.

I was too engross with Eun Ae and didn’t realize that Hyukjae is still there and when I look at him, he already stare at me.

I feel my face heaten and my heart beat turn unstable.

...

...

...

“mmm... are you guys having a stare battle??” Heechul hyung voice broke our eye contact as I quickly climb down from my bed.

“Uhm... I just wanna say that Eun Ae is in her deep sleep so maybe we should go and come back quickly before she wake up” I said.

“Okay.. you better go quickly Hyuk...” Heechul said, “but don’t worry if you two wanna hang out more... no need to rush home” he added, thus make me blush a bit.

Thinking about me and Hyukjae hang out outside makes my heart feel so warm. But I know that if it’s really happen, maybe he’s just missed my sister or worst... he’s just pity me.

“Please take care of Eun Ae hyung...” I said as I run to Hyukjae’s car.

 It’s a death silent in his car.

I don’t know what should I say and I guess he doesn’t know either.

We’re never be alone just the two of us.

I decided to start some chat but my phone ringing.

“Uhm... sorry...” I said as I pick up the phone without seeing the screen.

“Donghae’s speaking...” I greet, but the voice later makes me choke in surprise.

“I came to your apartment but you and Eun Ae wasn’t there... Where are you Hae?” she ask worriedly.

Oh... Craapp... Umma come to visit... And I didn’t tell them yet about us moving in to Hyukjae’s home. They hate Hyukjae. How can I tell them about this things.

“o-oh... Umma... I’m sorry, you didn’t tell me early that you will come visit... I was at my client home, I bring Eun Ae with me...” I said lying.

“”Well... I miss my cute Eun Ae... I will come back later then Hae... take care of yourself... don’t push yourself too much okay dear?” I heard she sigh heavily.

“Yes umma... you too... kiss appa for me. Byee”

I end the call, then sigh in relieved.

“Your mom?” Hyukjae asks as I nod answer it.

“But you look frightened... What’s wrong?”

“Nothing... it just that my parent didn’t know yet about me finally found you and about Eun Ae moving in with you...” I said as I let out a hard breath.

“mmm... They don’t like me...” he states, but seems like unsure too.

“Well... it is... They want you to just not exist... I guess it will be hard to make them sure that you’re clean... I mean, you actually has nothing to do with my sister death...” I said as I just hung down my head.

I need to quickly tell my parents about this. Over all, they’re Eun Ae’s grand parents.

“Uhm... I’m well prepared...” he said out of my expectation.

“hahahahaha... okay... but don’t worry too much... i will try to tell them first Hyuk...” I said.

Actually... I’m not sure but I just hate seeing his frightened face. I wish Umma and Appa will be more wise to him.

“turn left and we found the store, Hyuk” he nod, still in deep thought I think.

I pat his shoulder thus makes him jolt a bit, “easy... I and Eun Ae here for you...” I said softly as he sigh.

“Thank you Donghae... I really don’t deserve it, yet you keep support me...” I smile.

After done buy some children medicine, he drove back to home quickly since Heechul hyung calling us and tell us that Eun Ae wouldn’t want to stop crying.

Once we’re arrive in front of his house, I quickly dash out and run to my room.

“Eun Ae yaa...” I call her and as usually she exclaimed “pppaaaaa....” loudly.

I saw someone already calm her down.

“Ohhh... gosh... thanks Min...” I hug them from behind as he just chuckle while Eun Ae just pat my head softly.

“Guess you will always need me... friends of benefits?” Sungmin turn his body to face me and grins widely.

“Yea... How come you’re here at the right time?”

“We saw your parents in front of your apartment door and we’re just dash off here. Lucky I know his address...” Kyuhyun said as he walk out of the kitchen.

“Wow... so many people in my house?” Hyukjae said finally, “I like it...” he add.

“I’m sorry Hyukjae...”

“No no, Hae... it’s okay... and glad that Eun Ae is calm down now.” He said as he lift Eun Ae who keep nagging to go to her appa. Hyukjae mouthing a thank you to Sungmin.

“Sooo... just in minutes... I decided, then Kyuhyun agree that we will move to the house near from here... so when you need a help, we’re there for you, Donghae...” Sungmin chirped as he throw his body on the couch beside me.

I widen my eyes?

Whattt???

“Whaaattt??? Really???” They nod in unison. I quickly hug him tightly as I thanking them repeatedly.

“You’re have a great friends...”

“Yes he is.” Kyuhyun deadpane.

========================

Hyukjae POV

I can’t believe that there’s such a great friends like Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

Well... eventhough that Kyuhyun is a bit scary.

I shudder when remember what he told me about hacking into my company’s system.

I built that company to be free from my dad, i prefer die if it turn into ashes.

 

“Hyuk? You’re sleep already?” Donghae voice broke my train thought as I abruptly wake up from my bed and quickly run to the door, open it.

“Not yet Hae... is something wrong? Is Eun Ae okay?” I ask worriedly since this is the first time he knock on my door ever since he move in for 3 days.

Okay... I sound desperate...

He chuckle a bit thus makes my heart skip a beat somehow.

Why I wanna hug him and sleep with him and Eun Ae, just like a newly.

“Hyuk... you’re nightdreaming?” i saw him shook his hand in front of my face to get my attention.

“Ohh... yes Hae?”

“I just... I’m sorry if my friends a bit rude to you, expecially Kyuhyun... I keep thinking that maybe we’re disturb you or-”

“Hae...” I cut his words as I smile. He’s just like Rae.  Easy to feel guilty. “I really am so happy that I met you and you surrounded by a great friends. I really value you and your friends in my life... I should be the one who thanking you more Hae...” I add and I drag him to the living room. I chuckle a bit when I see his confused face.

“Hae... I don’t really thanking you for not hating me, for choosing to forgive me, and for letting me meet my precious angel, Eun Ae... I thank you for all of these things... Even my life not worth for it, I’m so blessed...” I said as I squeeze his hands softly.

“I just thinking that Noona didn’t hate you for this... So I finally decided to try forgive you...” he said, thus makes me think about my needs to know more about Rae’s life after my leave.

“I never ask you about Rae... but can you, tell me the whole story, Hae? I really clueless about it...”

But Donghae just stare at me, like he’s thinking hard to tell me or not.

“Hae?”

===================================================To be continue================================================

I'm sowwie for my long hiatus...

things happen and... broken again...

but I'm finally back...

Love you all my subscribers...

d_c