Clear!

Love Fate

Noone POV

 

"Ohhh… Hello handsome…" a girly Sungmin with his still male voice leaned on the door frame, with his flirty mode.

 

"Uhm.. I-  uh.. hello, Miss, can I ask who are you? I thought this is Donghae's apartment…" Hyukjae scratched his nape nervously, a little bit thrill somehow for the answer from the girly Sungmin.

 

"Ohhh… Yes, this is Donghae's apartment. And I am Sungmin, his friend of benefits…" Sungmin said makes Hyukjae's world turn dizzy for his liking.

 

"Oh… C'mon, gentleman, I'm just kidding… I help him babysit his daughter… friends of benefits right? Since I love kids and he can freely working to gain some-"

 

"Yahhh!! Minnie, who were you talking with?? Why so noisy??" Donghae came out of his room as he heard Minnie talked loudly.

 

Once he spotted Hyukjae, he gasp. Lucky that Eun Ae is sleep.

 

"Wh-what are you doing here? How do you know where I live?" Donghae burst in panic as Hyukjae just look at him amused.

 

"Well… I'm your soon to be boss so I need to know where's my personal assistant live…" Hyukjae grin widely as Donghae just stare at him, didn't want to believe what the handsome man in front of him blabber.

 

"Yahhh!!! Donghae-ah, you should be happy… Oh my gosh this pabo, Sorry Mr. Handsome but he's frozen right now… You can wai- umph" Donghae cup Sungmin's mouth before he can say another words.

 

"S-so… I am in?"

 

"Well… welcome to Rae's company…" Hyukjae pull out his hand as Donghae reach it while mouthing a soft "thank you" since he didn't know how's his feeling.

 

Donghae POV

 

Uhhh…

What should I do??

Why this man come to my house like this? What if he found out that I have a relationship with Rae Noona? What if he found out about Eun Ae?

 

"Donghae! Stop daydreaming and help me carry this tray! Haish this boy really"

 

I pout as Sungmin scolds me and hands me the tray full of snack and tea.

 

"I didn't mean to disturb you, sorry.." I hear Hyukjae speaks to Minnie as they're chit chat naturally.

 

That bunny… really…

 

"Donghae… you should sit here and get to know each other since he's your soon to be boss… I'll watch over Eun Ae…" I roll my eyes as he keeps pushing me to sit beside Hyukjae.

 

"I'll let you two here alone neh, don't quarrel, don't be naughty…" and he wink stupidly.

 

Seriously that bunny… I know that he didn't agree about all of these revenge plan, but still… Why he should put that idea into my brain…

 

‘Naughty thingy'

 

Is it only me who think about that word too much??

 

"Are you okay??? I just want us to be more comfortable since we'll work together, and spend most of our time together, right?"

 

He's right though.

Okay… Let's play along.

 

"I'm okay… I just don't have enough sleep last night…" I lie as I lean on the sofa and sigh.

"Is your daughter awake all night? Or you missed your wife? Uhm sorry if I brought some sad memories… I just asking… it's okay if you-"

 

"Mr. Lee…" I chuckle.

 

Is he really that nervous only to meet me? Well I'm flatter…

 

"Don't worry about it. It's happened more than a year ago, I can surface it…" I said play long.

"Uhm okay… Sorry, I thought it's gonna work better than this, I don't even know why I felt so nervous right now…" he scratch his back head cutely as I just smile bitterly.

 

As much as I like this man, I still can't. He's my Noona ex-boyfriend and the caused of her death.

 

"So… uhm… tell me about your daughter…"

"Well… She's the cutest baby ever… And I think she start to walk…" and soon I feel comfortable talking about Eun Ae. We have a great time to know each other, I think.

 

"I really want to have a kid like Eun Ae… She must be so cute…"

"Yep… she's the one…" I smile contently until I hear him said something I unexpectedly.

 

"If I didn't left her, maybe I can have a little one and live in a happy life…"

 

Did he talk about my sister?

 

"Left her? Why you left her?" I ask. My heart beating so fast to know what the real reason he left my sister.

 

"I- oh sorry, my friend call… a bit neh Donghae…" I nod as he left me to pick up the phone.

 

And why I felt relief?

I should know what's the reason right?

What if he is clean?

 

Urghhh… I don't know… I can't think…

I close my eyes tightly to erase all the thought. This is what Minnie talked about.

 

I really have no clue about their relationship before…

 

"Uhm… Donghae? Are you okay?"

 

I snap my eyes open and saw his worry face close with me.

 

"Mmm… I'm okay, just dizzy…"

 

"You should rest well, Donghae. By the way, my friend needs me, I need to go now. I really want to meet your daughter but, maybe next time right?"

 

I nod again as I send him to the door.

 

"Okay… I'll see you on Monday…"

"Yes, Mr. Lee… Thank you" He smile behind the wheel before drive away.

 

I sigh in defeat.

 

I shouldn't feel this way…

 

"He's gone??" I turn my head behind as I see Sungmin carrying Eun Ae. I nod answering his question.

 

"She keep asking to go out of the room…" Sungmin sigh as Eun Ae hands reach out towards me. I smile at her gesture.

 

"She just miss me…" I said.

 

Or she miss her daddy?

Her daddy is only for some meter yet they couldn't meet up.

 

Am I cruel?

Is this means I am separating Eun Ae from her daddy?

"You think too much… You'll get wrinkle before 30…" Sungmin flick my forehead as Eun Ae exclaim happily while pat my cheeks.

 

"Aish… Let's get in… You have a good sleep baby Ae?" I nuzzle my nose on her palm as she just talking with her language, baby talk.

 

 

Hyukjae POV

 

"And how's your date?"

 

I punch Junsu's shoulder playfully as I sipped my drink before reply, "that's not a date, we just need to know each other before we work together…"

 

"Like you ever did it before??? C'mon Hyuk… you never did it… Is it because he has a similar face with Rae?" he massage my shoulder as I put my drink back on the table then stare at him.

 

"Yes… And when I'm with him, I feel like I'm home. He's so homey, it's so comfortable…"

 

"Last time I check… you're straight as a ruler, Mr. Lee Hyukjae…" he tease as I laugh loudly.

 

Well… I think this is not about my preference… but I don't know what is it, I just can't describe it.

 

"Ruler can go sway too, Su-ah" I grin widely, and he just shook his head.

 

Then suddenly someone exclaim, but I know who is that.

 

"Ohhhhh…. Did I see right??? Lee Hyukjae is here???"

"Hei Chullie, I'm back…" I wave my hand, asking him to go closer and sit with us.

 

We change hug before he sit beside me and stare at me with a big concern.

 

"I know…" and soon he embrace me while muttering thousands ‘sorry'.

"I wish I know it before she passed away, and maybe I can tell her the reason you go… but oh God… I felt so guilty right now…"

 

"Nah… it's okay Chullie… I know very well, she know that I have a reason… I know her… no need to feel guilty. I'm at fault…" I his back to soothe him and he release his tight embrace only to look at me.

 

"You're a good boyfriend, Hyukjae… A good one… Right Su-ah?" I chuckle hearing him as Junsu nod agree.

 

"Welll… I'm flatter now… thank you guys…"

"And you need to know that Hyukjae is not straight anymore…" Junsu add thus makes me widen my eyes and burst out protests.

"Really??" - Chullie

 

"No" - me

"Yes Chullie" - Junsu

 

"Tell me… who?"

 

"Lee Donghae, he has a similar face with Rae, Chullie…" Junsu said even before I can say something. I pout. He shouldn't blabber something like that.

 

Hmph… Junsuuuu…

 

"Should I check him???"

 

Eh???

Oh my… I forget that Chullie has a police boyfriend.

 

"You can???" Chullie nod proudly, "Of course not me… Let me give him a call first…".

 

Then he dial the number as I can felt my heart thump harder than ever.

 

If it's true, then what?

I just curious… After I know, then what?

 

"Positive…" suddenly Chullie said makes my tummy churning.

 

"Wh-what??"

 

"My honey positive can help you…" he shrug his shoulder as I just sigh in relief.

 

===========================================================================================

@ Office, Monday

 

Can someone tell me what's wrong with my heart? It just can't calm down since this morning. And now I already at my office, I keep glance at the door to be knock by someone.

 

It's just 7.10 in the morning, all staff start to work on 8.00.

 

But I am here, at my office.

 

"Too early? Or too eagerly??" Junsu open my door as his head appear, teasing me.

 

"Shut up…" I snap playfully as Junsu get in and occupied the chair in front of me.

 

"So want to tell something??" he raise his brows up and down clearly tease me.

 

I raise one of my brows as I said, "and why you think that I have something to tell you??" and he just laugh stupidly before scrunch his nose, "I know you not for just an hour Lee Hyukjae... And I bet you're even not realize something growing inside you..."

 

I widen my eyes as my mouth gap.

 

"Wh-what's growing inside me??? It sounds scary Su-ah"

 

And there he is just laugh even more.

 

"Well..  I'll tell you now. You, Lee Hyukjae... With that boy, you're i-"

 

Rrriiinnngggg!

 

I raise my hand to stop Junsu from his speech and quickly pick up the phone as I heard Junsu mumble "I never see you pick up the phone in one ring" and I just roll my eyes while admit it myself.

 

Yes...

Am I too eager??

 

The receptionist said that Donghae is waiting at the lobby.

 

I stand up abruptly, and quickly walk outside towards the receptionist and clearly forget that I just left Junsu like that.

 

 

When I near the receptionist, I see him in the waiting room, fidgetting on his seat. I chuckle seeing his state.

 

Is he nervous for his job or for meet me?

 

Ahh... Stupid thought...

 

I held my smile while walk towards the room.

 

"Hi, Donghae!" I greet him casually but i guess it shocks him out since his shoulder jolt a bit and he quickly stand up and bow at me slightly while reply my greeting politely.

 

"Nah... No need to be polite, we'll be a partner" I said smiley but quickly add "...in work".

 

And well... Is it a red tinted on his cheeks?

I found it... Cute...

 

"W-where will I work?" he said.

 

"Let's go! I'll show you your room..." I motion him to follow me and get slow on my step when I realize that he's walk behind me.

 

 

"This is your room and my room is besides you. That's Kim Junsu's room, Marketing Director of mine. Don't worry, he's kind, stupid sometimes..." I point here and there and ask him to place his bag in his room before I take him to roll around the staffs.

 

----------------------------

 

7 months passed and I see that Donghae is a kind boy. He easily took all attention from others staff. He built a nice relation to others division and its good.

 

One thing that annoyed me is one of my staff, way too often to visit Donghae's room. I know she want to ask about her documents if its already signed by me or not, but still.... She can asks by phone, can't she?

 

"Upset about something related to Donghae???" Junsu come in, as usually, without me asking.

 

Not that I complaint though.

 

"What? N-no... Why you think like that?" I said while sign the documents that I neglect just to think about Donghae.

 

"Bad liar as always, Hyukjae... You know my room is next to you and there's a space where I can see you clearly even your pimple..."

 

Huh???

Pimple??

I have pimple???

 

I quickly run to the mirror that hanging on the corner to check.

 

For all my life I never ever had pimple.

 

"Bwahahahahahahaahah... Lee Hyukjaeee... I'm just kidding..." he laugh again as I puff my cheeks annoyed while glance at Donghae's room and found him stare at us. Maybe this stupid Kim Junsu take his attention.

 

I smile at him as he smile back then continue his work.

 

Hmmm... But this is end of month... We already finish the jobs together and I didn't add another task to him. What is he doing there?

 

"Yahh!! Hyukjae, where are you going?" Junsu shout as I walk passed him. I point at Donghae's room and he just ck-ed me.

 

Donghae pov

 

I don't know if I should be happy or guilty right now.

I never thought about the plan to revenge.

 

I drown in my job together with Hyukjae.

 

Last night Kyu came and ask me about my plan and he offer me a help to hack this company system. But I didn't give my answer yet.

 

Kyu said that only in a seconds this company will crush down and I can see Lee Hyukjae suffer.

 

But why my heart objected it.

 

It's like someone keeps telling me that Hyukjae is clean . He has nothing to do with Noona's death... But... What if its just my hope?

 

Without me knowing, my tears just flow down as I heard someone open my door.

 

I didn't have time to wipe my tears and my boss is there, his face changing from smiling to frowning.

 

"W-why are you crying? Oh my gosh, Donghae..." he quickly sat in front of me and grab my hand softly makes my heart jump out, yet  i didn't reject it, and cry even more.

 

I never cry in front of people that not closed to me, but why Hyukjae?

 

"A-are you hate this job? D-did I or my staff being rude to you? Donghae, you can tell me... I'm willing to listen." he said softly.

 

See... Why is he so kind to me, yet I arrange bad things for him.

 

"Are you missed your wife? Oh gosh Donghae i'm not good in conselling people, but I ever in your situation before..." he keep talking as I just keep crying.

 

"I left my girlfriend that I love the most without any words and she passed away without me knowing, without me explain to her how much I regret left her, how much she means to me, and I just stupidly thought that someday I will get her back, but everything just too late to do..."

 

Upon hearing him telling me about it, I stop crying and see him cry over his story. I keep silent and listen to him.

 

"She left me without me knowing and I just know it when I back to this place... I hope I can see her but my hope just crash down when I know that she alreadt left me for forever. Wanna see her picture? I still put it in my wallet" he continue as he take out his wallet.

 

"But why you left her?? You cry now, why you leave her??" I ask, hardly try to sound casually.

"We're just young couple... And I don't know that my dad didn't like her. He already had a woman to be my wife, to expand his company. He put all his men around us and I start discover it when my friend, Woohyun, told me that my dad ask me to kill my girlfriend. Since he know that Rae is my girl, he told me to do something to my dad, and he suggest me to leave her for her sake, and he will watch over Rae... But my dad know it and kill him.."

 

And somehow I feel an ease in my heart...

He is clean.

Just like Noona said back then.

 

But still... Why don't he told it to my sister?

 

"I caused my friends died, from that time I hate my dad, I told him that I won't be his son anymore and I will beat his company soon... Now I alreadt did that and he just let me go... But... I lost my love... She's so cute... And you kind a remind me of her... I don't know why... See... Cute right? He show me the picture that makes me cry again.

 

I trace the face on the picture and with all my consciusness I said.

 

"She's my sister"

====================

sorry sorry a thousands sorry... i should update this story last month but verythings happen in chaos... my grandma passed away... then i should leave my works and come back with  a lot of works and my president director passed away, and as his secretary, me and 2 my friend should help his family to arrange his funeral... gosh... and today i am sick... so I take this chance to update ^_^

 

after this I need to rest (and reading some fanfics, or reply your comments... what a great rest that I want)

 

see you next chappie

hug you all,

d_c