Meet Him

Love Fate

note : italic words mean talk to self

Meet Him

No one pov

 

Donghae was leaned on the window as his eyes looked empty for his state.

 

It’s only 4 days after their meeting for the first time.

And Donghae really try hard not to thinking about that hug.

 

A hug.

 

Flash back

 

Hyukjae was walked back and forth as the door being knocked.

It shocked him really hard.

 

It’s just a knock by the way.

 

At other side, Donghae was fidgeted, waited for someone to open the door or at least ask him to enter the room.

He was in a deep thought too, about how should he react when he met Hyukjae. The one and only Hyukjae that made his sister death.

 

And Hyukjae finally decided to open the door.

 

Hyukjae stare at Donghae who hung down his head due to he was thinking.

 

“Ehm..” Hyukjae tried to take Donghae’s attention. And as soon as Donghae heard the voice, he stared at the person that stood in front of him. A man with a fine white shirt, looks so bright in Donghae’s eyes.

 

As Hyukjae looked into Donghae’s eyes, without thinking twice, he didn’t even think, he pull Donghae into his embrace. Hug him as tight as he can.

 

“Oh my God… Oh my God…” Hyukjae just mumbled incoherent things as Donghae just stayed still, didn’t dare to move.

 

Donghae POV

 

Uh… what is he doing??

Why he hug me like this??

And in front of his colleagues… and all staff??

 

U-Uh…

 

“Mr. Lee… I’m sorry, but could you let go off me?” my voice sounds muffle since he practically crash my bone to the death.

 

Hmphh… This Playboy!!

 

“O-oh… Uhm… S- sorry… y-you can come in… uhm…”  he scratch his nape and I can see his cheeks turn red due to embarrasement.

 

And I found it…

Cute…

 

I shook my head as I step into the room and sit in front of him.

 

“S-so… Uhm, what’s your name again?” he said.

 

Why should he nervous by the way??

 

“My name is Donghae, Sir. Lee Donghae. I’m here to try my luck to take the job that your company offered…” I said calmly as I put my CV on the desk and push it slowly to him.

 

I know now why my sister wa head over heels over this man.

 

He’s handsome I can’t deny it.

His plump lips… his tongue…

His way when he those lips…

 

Wait… I shouldn’t observe my enemy right??

I should! But not his hot appearance and now I wonder if he’s gay and I answer it myself that of course he’s not a gay since he’s my sister’s boyfriend… back then…

 

“Are you okay??” suddenly he asks when I was shook my head for another times. I stop shaking my head as I mouth him that I’m okay.

 

Just having some thought about how to observe my enemy…

 

“Okay… You are… from interior designer? And why you apply as my Personal Assistant?” he ask curious as I prepare myself to answer it.

 

I try my best to look so sad and said, “I- actually I have a cute little girl, and she has needs to fill, that’s why I search for another job that can support our life, I-“

 

“Wait… Y-you have a kid?? A-and where’s your wife?” he cut me and asks me.

 

Oh … what should I tell him?

 

“S-she’s passed away…” I said softly and I hear him muttured that he’s sorry to hear that.

 

“I’it’s okay… Can I continue??” he nods as I continue lying. “Interior design is my side job and it’s a hobby. I worked in US as a personal assistant, it’s Lee Corp. And I-”

 

“wait a minute…” he cut me again as my heart pound hard, scare that all my reason is unacceptable.

 

“Lee Corp. you said?? That’s my family’s company… Oh my gosh… why the world is so small eh? So tell me more…” he said thus make me stun a bit to think.

 

So I work in this bastard company too before???

What a bad luck…

 

“W-well… I need to go back to Korea since my parents ask me, so I resign from Lee Corp. and here I am…” I hung my head to calm myself down.

 

“Okay… I understand Donghae…” he said thus makes me sigh in relief secretly.

 

I can pass it. Yayyy!!

 

“S-so… I wanna ask you one question…” he put my resume as he stare at me deeply.

 

Ck… Way too handsome, Bastard…

 

“Yes, Sir?”

 

“D-do you have any… s-sibling?? Or even t-twins??”

 

“I… I don’t have, Sir…” I lied. I look at his face and he looks disappointed.

 

“I know it’s impossible… It’s okay Donghae, I’m so sorry if I hug you before, it just… You just… remind me of someone I know…” He murmur as I nod and said that it’s okay.

 

End of flash back

 

Nobody POV

 

“You’re daydreaming again…” Sungmin walk into bedroom as DOnghae jolt in surprise.

 

“H-how can you-”

“Walk in?? you didn’t lock the door Lee pabo Donghae… Where’s EunAe?”

 

“Sleeping…” Donghae said as he throw his body on the bed beside Sungmin.

 

 

“So… care to tell me what’s wrong with you in these day lastly?? I always catch you daydreaming… Missed your sister??” Sungmin pats Donghae’s chest as the later just sighed heavily.

 

“Min… Am I wrong?”

 

“About?”

 

“Planning revenge…”

 

“Wrong…”

Donghae sat up and stare at his beloved friend in surprise.

 

“What?? Did you know what that bastard did to Noona??” Donghae snap a bit as Sungmin follow him, sat up on the bed and smile.

 

“Did you know??” Sungmin ask back as Donghae just stay silent, didn’t know what to say.

 

Technically…

Donghae didn’t know what was happen between Hyukjae and his Noona.

It’s just his assumption.

 

“Even YOU didn’t know what was happen Donghae… Why should you take a revenge?? From what your Noona said about her boyfriend, Hyukjae loves her so much…” Sungmin said as Donghae shook his head, didn’t want to admit that he really didn’t know about his Noona’s relationship with Hyukjae.

 

“HE must hurted Rae Noona…” Donghae said stubbornly.

 

“If so… then why his company’s name used Rae’s name?” Sungmin stated before left Donghae to find EunAe, since the baby cried.

 

And Donghae mouth just gape like a fish lack of water.

 

Sungmin’s right…

 

Donghae POV

 

No… no…

Min just didn’t know what he said.

He just-

 

“PPppppaaaaaaa…”

 

“EunAeee…” I approach EunAe who crawl on the floor.

 

“She just missed you…” Min appear as I just lift my baby girl in my embrace.

 

“Mmmaaa…” she whines makes my heart hurt like hell.

 

She whines her umma, maybe she missed my Noona, maybe Noona visited her in her dream.

Maybe-

 

“Donghae…” Min  carress my cheeks softly as I stare at him blankly, “you’re crying…”.

 

“Pppaaa…” I stare at my baby girl who tap my cheeks by her tiny hands.

 

His eyes like Hyukjae’s.

 

“Appa loves you, EunAe… Appa loves you…” I bury my face on her tiny chest as she giggle.

 

Meanwhile @ Hyukjae’s place

Hyukjae POV

“Say, Su ah… I really want that boy as my P.A…”

 

“He has no business background, Hyuk…”

 

I was sitting at the edge of  swimming pool while my friend, Junsu, just laying on the long chair besides the pool as he enjoy his fruit punch.

 

“He’s Changmin’s  ex-P.A… What should we doubt??” I state as I jump into the pool, hear Junsu yelp.

 

“Ehhh??? You never brought this point up…”

 

I quickly swim up and grin innocently at him who already dialed, maybe Changmin’s number.

 

“I thought I told him already” I mumble as I swim again and playing with my rubber ducks. It’s Rae’s gift for me.

 

“EunRae… DongHae… Rae… Hae…Rae… Hae…” I mumble incoherently as I keep thinking that there’s some string that attach Rae and Hae.

 

“Su ah… I will choose him…” I shout happily as I skip inside home, “I will pay him a visit…” I shout again, “why I feel this excited by the way…” I mumble. I took my towel and take a quick shower then dress up.

 

“A little too much aren’t you??” Junsu appear at my door as I threw him my gummy smile while he just rolls his eyes.

 

“I thought you like curves…”

 

“Yahhh!!! I loves math so I love curves…” I shout for the last time before I walk out of my house and hear him muttured, “Stupid!”

 

I chuckle  slightly as I pull out my phone to call my staff.

 

“Minho, please send me Lee Donghae’s address by mail right now…” I ask him who comply right away.

 

I drove my car right after I received the mail.

 

And why I act like I wanna pick up my girl??

Whatever… this is so strange and I don’t want to think right now…

 

After drive for almost an hour, I reach the place. It’s a little home, but looks so homey, and cozy.

 

He’s an interior design, of course his home will be this cute.

I lock my car and walk towards the gate, feeling how my heart thump against my chest.

 

Why it should thumps this hard??

 

I push the bell and at the 3rd bell, the door open reveal a – is it a girl in his house??

 

“Ohhh… hello handsome…”

 

…and it’s a male voice…

===============================================================================================================

I'm sorry if you found that I updated this story before..

Yes I updated this story but, seems like the connection in my office went slow and it failed to update perfectly.

SO... yeahh... this is the update... I hope this is not cliche... i've lost my story line book T_T

Hope you like it...

 

Oh and i think I can update the story at the end of each month just like now, since this time is a time when all my boss is not around (meeting outside the office) Hope you don't mind if I update like a snail T_T

 

Good nite (its nite in here)

luv,

d_c