The Feeling

Love Fate

No one pov

 

“We can sleep together…”

 

*Donghae spurted the water as his eyes stare at Hyukjae in horror.

 

“whaaat???” Donghae straightened his body as he put the  glass on the table while his eyes kept stared at Hyukjae in disbelieve.

 

“Y-yahhh… it’s not like what you think!” Hyukjae exclaimed makes Eun Ae followed him, exclaimed louder than her daddy.

 

“And what I thought??” Donghae said while tilted his head aside as Hyukjae just scratch his nape and approach Eun Ae instead of answered Donghae’s question.

 

“Wh-whatever… I just don’t want to separate you from Eun Ae…” Hyukjae mumbled softly as he played with Eun Ae hands.

 

And much to Hyukjae’s unlucky, that he couldn’t see the sweet and warm smile that spread on Donghae’s face after that.

 

Hyukjae pov

 

Ugh… I feel so stupid right now…

And why I even act this nervous around Donghae?

 

Then my thought distracted by the move of my daughter.

Awww… I guess she’s sleepy. She keeps yawn and rub her cute eyes.

 

“Omo… is my baby sleepy already?” I coo as I lift her who circled her tiny arms around my neck immediately.

 

“It’s her bed time… Come on… Let’s tuck her on bed” Donghae said as I nod before follow him behind.

 

But those words… seem so intimate…

 

My face heat up at the stupid thought in my poor brain.

 

 

I saw him prepare Eun Ae bed to sleep. Well, since Eun Ae is sleeping on a same bed with us, he needs to arrange the pillow and everything so that Eun Ae can sleep safely.

 

I smile at the thought that we’re just like a newly family who got a new born baby.

 

N-nooooo… did I thought what I think I thought… Oh… …

“Put her here… She’s sleeping already…” he said as I put Eun Ae on the spot where Donghae patted before. “You can sleep here… I will be in the guest room if you need something…” he continues as I gape when he’s walk out of the room mindlessly.

 

I was about to shout his name when I remember that Eun Ae is sleeping now. So I walk out of the room quietly before walk to Donghae’s guest room.

 

I knock the door, and after some knocks, the door opened.

 

 

“Yea?”

“Come sleep with us…” I state as he just stare at me again.

 

Ugh… why so hard to read his expression.

 

“It’s okay Hyuk… I don’t mind it… just go to sleep… Eun Ae is alone…”

 

And without thinking twice I take his hand and drag him as he keeps saying that this is not necessary and blablabla…

 

“Yah! Hyuk-”

“ssshh… Eun Ae slept already…” I shoose him as I drag him to the other side of the bed and sit him there. “”Nah… you sleep here, no more talking…” Istate, “and I will sleep there…” I continue as I walk to my bed side silently.

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I lay my head on my pillow and feeling that the pillow feels so hard and I can’t sleep.

 

And how am I supposed to sleep when my forbidden crush is on the same bed with me?

 

Arrggghhh… I just can’t close my eyes not because I’m scare that he will harm me but because I am busy to calm down my stupid heart. I’m scare if he can hear the beat. What if he thinks that I try to snatch him from my Noona… What if-

 

“D-Donghae?”

 

I stiffen as I thought should I answer it or just fake a sleep.

 

“Are you sleeping already?” he asks in a low voice as he sighs. But I decided to answer it.

 

“… Not yet…”

 

“Ohh… uhm… Sorry if I make you uncomfortable by staying over here…” he said. Then I feel he shifts a bit thus makes me turn my body to face him. “I really, really happy, beyond happy when I know I have this little angel…” he continues as he tap Eun Ae nose slightly. I smile at the sight, thinking that it’s not a wrong thing to let him knows about Eun Ae being.

 

“Thank you Donghae…”

 

And now he stares at me sincerely as I just stare at him dumbly.

 

“You’re beautiful, Donghae…” he whispers softly out of the blue. And even I was in a freeze state, didn’t prevent me to hear it clearly.

 

But right now, I don’t want to believe my ears.

He… might be mistaken me as my Noona.

 

And why it’s hurts me?

 

“Huh??”

 

“U-uh… nothing… let’s.. let’s sleep…” he said and turn his body against me quickly.

 

For now… I’ll let this slip out of my brain even my heart couldn’t get over the words that I’ve heard.

----------------------------------------

@ Morning

 

“Eun Ae… don’t… your daddy must be exhausted…sssttt…” I keep whisper as Eun Ae just stares at me and smile widely, showing me her 2 little teeth at the front.

 

Awww… cuteee…

 

“Eun Aeee…” I call her whisperedly as she turns to me again, “come here… let your daddy rest a bit more… its weekend you know?” I tell her as she keeps tilt her head cutely and let out an “ngg” sound, looks like she didn’t know what I am talking about.

 

She then crawl back to Hyukjae and this time she didn’t even spare a glance to me and keep crawling and finally reach her destination, Hyukjae’s chest.

 

At first she’s only stare at Hyukjae’s sleeping face, but at the moment after, she already pats Hyukjae’s nose with her little hand while exclaim loudly.

 

Oh gosh… this girl… lucky you’re cute, you baby Eun Ae.

 

Then I heard Hyukjae growl, and I need to warn him not to move since Eun Ae is sitting on his chest.

 

Hyukjae nod then open his eyes, staring at the cute creature that sitting on his chest innocently.

 

And that’s when I saw his face beam in so much happiness.

 

“My babyyyy….” He squeal as Eun Ae follow him to shout with her own language.

 

“Awww… waee so cute huh? I love you I love you I love you…” Hyukjae keeps rubbing her cheeks slowly thus makes Eun Ae giggle non stop.

 

I smile at the scene in front of me.

 

Well… since everything is ok, I let them having their time alone. I will prepare breakfast, after all.

 

“Uhm… Donghae-ah…” he calls as I just want to close the door. I peek out and stare at him. “This is the best feeling I ever felt… Thank you” he said all happy as I nod and give him a smile before close the door.

 

I start preparing the breakfast as I thought that I felt so much better after Hyukjae knew about me, Noona and Eun Ae.

 

 

 

“Cancelled the revenge???”

 

“Whoaaa… Yah!! Cho Kyuhyun!!! You scared me” I shout as I put the frying pan, lucky the eggs didn’t fall.

 

“Thanks to your careless habbit… seriously Donghae… You need to learn how to lock the front door…” he scowl as he keeps munching the cereals.

 

 

“Are you ok, Donghae?” and now Hyukjae out of the room. Hyukjae stare at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun stare at me then back at Hyukjae, then to me again.

 

“Am I stupid if I said that I see that bastard in your house, Donghae??” Kyuhyun state, “and he’s kidnap your baby girl!!!!” he continue as he walks towards Hyukjae and snatch Eun Ae from Hyukjae’s hands.

 

Eun Ae just squeal, maybe she thought that her uncle just swing her playfully. Eun Ae loves to be swung.

 

“Yahh!! Cho Kyuhyun!! Did Minnie didn’t tell you about this?? We’re clear… everything’s ok now…” I said as I take Eun Ae from his hands and give her to Hyukjae.

 

“Minnie… just told me about you cancelled the revenge… but since we’re kind a busy making love that I just shrug it off and planned to ask you this morning…” he shrug his shoulder as he walk back to his chair after saying his sorry to Hyukjae with his bratty language “Yo, sorry man”.

 

“Sorry, Hyukjae… he’s just stupid sometimes that I don’t get it why Minnie stuck with him…” I said as I finish cooking the dish.

 

“Yahh!! He’s not stuck with me. He loves me!!!” he exclaimed as I laugh together with Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae put Eun Ae at the table as he himself take a seat in front of Eun Ae.

 

“So… talking about the revenge, may I know what your plan is??” Hyukjae ask casually as he keeps taking the cereal that Eun Ae take, since the cereal is hard for her to swallow, she will end up choke.

 

“Well… it’s easy… I just mess your company system and booommm… you’re destroyed…” he said calmly as Hyukjae stare at him in horror.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun!! You scared him…” I snap at him but knowing him, he didn’t even felt guilty.

 

“S-so… where did you get to know our system??” Hyukjae asks a bit nervous. I take a seat in front of those guys who’s talking about revenge just like talking about the weather today.

 

I move Eun Ae closer to me as I need to feed her. Eun Ae stares at me and smile cutely when I offer him a spoon of his daily porridge. She eats it happily as she pat my cheeks or sometimes my head.

 

 

“Well… it’s a pleasure for you to finally meet this genius. I am Cho Kyuhyun, if you read the architect name that builds your building, that’s me, Mr. Lee” he said that as I scoff at him while shake my head.

 

But Hyukjae has another expression. Guess he’s scared.

 

“Hyuk- Hyukjae!” I snap at him as he stares at me blankly.

“Don’t worry… that’s why we need Minnie to keep him sane…”I smile reassuring him as he nod understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyukjae POV

I had this sad expression as I drive back to my home. I don’t want to leave Eun Ae, but I need to go home since Junsu said that Changmin is come over and wanna meet me.

 

I sigh for the nth time as I turn the wheel to the right and stop in front of my home. I raise my brows as I see two sport cars with striking colors.

 

Really… Orange is great but not when it comes from Changmin… And another one… soft blue color… it’s just like… Chris?

 

I quickly run to my home and just like what I expected.

 

“Yahhhh!!! Damn Changmin!!!”

 

“Uhm… hello Hyukjae… sorry about this… Changmin hyung just couldn’t be stopped…” Chris came in view as he scratches his nape. I just smile at him.

 

“It’s ok… I just… ugh… wait until I inform Yoochun about this…” I hug him slightly and then he helps me to wake the two drunken man who lay on my sofa.   

 

“Yahh! Junsu ah… wake up you silly brat…” I try to lift him but he didn’t bug. “Ohhh.. Yoochun ahhh… you’re heree…” I exclaim and Junsu stand up immediately, trying so hard to open his eyes.

 

“Chun ah… I’m sorry, I’m sorry… Huh??” I chuckle as I see him, apologize panic-ly to noone. “Yahhh you… Lee Hyukjae… you really…” he start to run to catch me but I’m faster than him.

 

I was run here and there at the back yard when suddenly the bell ring and Chris open the door just for me to see Donghae and sobbing Eun Ae standing in front of us.

 

“Dong- uwaaaaaaa….”

“Got you!!!”

 

And we fall in to the pool.

 

“puahhh… Donghae...” I exclaim as I lift up my body and get out of the pool leaving Junsu who still floating there.

 

“Uh… hello… Sorry for disturbing you…” he said nervously as I quickly walk in and headed to them.

 

“What’s wrong with Eun Ae??”

 

“Ppppaaaaaaa…” Eun Ae exclaim as she extend her tiny arms to me and Donghae smile at me.

 

“She missed you… She keeps crying and keep calling her appa…” he said as I squeal inside. My baby daughter already knows that I am her appa. My eyes got teary easily as I hug him tightly.

 

“Oh.. it’s amazing feeling… Eun Ae yahh… stop crying pleaseee… Appa is here…” I coo her as I keep her back softly.

 

“WHAAATTT APPPAAA??? YAHHH HYUKJAE HOW COME YOU HAVE A KID FROM DONGHAE??? ARE YOU INSANE???” Junsu shout loudly thus made Eun Ae crying again, scare of the loud voice.

 

I quickly hit his head to knock some consciousness in his head.

 

“You’re the one who’s insane, Su ah… And everyone… please meet my daughter, Eun Ae…” I said proudly as I raise Eun Ae’s arm and wave it to Junsu and Chris, “Allooo Unclee… I’m Eun Ae… nice to meet youuu…” I said as Eun Ae start giggle.

 

“Min ah… wake up, Hyukjae is crazy, claiming someone’s kid as his…” Junsu kick Changmin as I send death glare to him.

 

“Awww…” Changmin rub his side as he tries to sit up. “What kid Su ah… you annoy me…”

 

“Hyukjae said he has a daughter…” I heard Junsu told Changmin as I drag Donghae to dining room and Chris help me to prepare some food, since it’s already noon.

 

“Yahhh!!! She’s really my child you know…” I shout from the kitchen, “Donghae would you like to drink something?” he shook his head as he play with Eun Ae, “ice chocolate?” I try again as he nod shyly. I smile at him as Eun Ae keep pats his cheeks, plaing with him as well.

 

“Donghae ssi… uhm… I’m Chris” suddenly Chris sat beside Donghae, “You’re so handsome, Donghae ssi… how old are you?” he asks as I pout at the thought that Chris is trying to get Donghae’s attention.

 

“Uh.. Hello Chris… Thank you, you’re handsome too.. Uhm… well… I’m 21 this year…” he said nervously.

 

“Ahh… 2 years older that me… I’m okay having older boyfriend-”

 

“Yahh! Chris…”

 

“Huh?? What hyung??”

 

“U-uh.. h-help me to give it to Changmin, he will need this for his hangover…” I said as I hand him some medicine. He nods and skip out from the dining room.

“I’m sorry… maybe he’s scare you…” I said as I put the glass of chocolate in front of Donghae who nod and muttering a soft thank you.

 

We’re chat some things when suddenly Changmin walk into the dining room and sat beside Donghae.

 

“Long time no see, Donghae… or Aiden?”

 

“Yes, hyung… same one…” Donghae smile at Changmin.

 

“So, care to tell me what’s with all these things about Hyukjae’s having a kid” he eyed me as I just smile happily.

 

“She’s my sister’s child from Hyukjae…” Donghae said as I pout seeing his sad face. It’s poke my guilty feeling.

 

“Rae’s and Hyukjae’s??”

 

He and I nod in unison.

 

“Rae’s daughter??” suddenly Junsu barge in and stare at Eun Ae who makes her nearly cry if I didn’t hit Junsu head to make him stay away from my baby.

 

“Awww… Hyuk, stop hitting me…” he scowl as he keep staring at Eun Ae, “her eyes is yours…” he said as he keep rubbing his head. I smile proudly and Donghae just chuckle.

 

“What?”

 

“Well… I never let you meet Eun Ae because I’m scare if you see her eyes you will know that she’s your child… because when I first met you and saw your eyes, I just thought that I stare at Eun Ae…” he said casually. And this is the first time I see him talk casually without being hesitant.

 

I wonder…

 

“Uhm… Donghae… I was thinking about… uhm… What if you and Eun Ae… uhm… move in with me?”

 

And all three pairs of eyes just stare at me in disbelieve as Chris exclaim happily…

 

“Yayy… Then we can be a lover, Donghae ssi…”

=================================

Yayy... I'm updatee...