Chapter 8

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Myungsoo POV

"Sang Hee-ah, are you sure you want to go home at this hour? It's very dangerous for a girl like you walks alone. How bout you stay for a night here?" Sungkyu keeps asking her to stay but she doesn't want to be a burden.

"Gwenchana~ I'll be fine. Who would want to disturb me anyway? xD" she laugh like it was the funniest thing she heard.

"Sorry to interrupt but you are the heiress of Park Company and you can be kidnap, or worst kill because of your family name and you're a girl" I talk to her without looking at her cause I have to pick up the trash that the hyungs and maknae made.

"See~ Even the most stubborn boy agree with me. Just call your parents that you stay here" I glare at Sungkyu when he called me stubborn.

"How bout this? Myungsoo oppa will take me home since he is the one who brought me here"

After an hour, Sungkyu finally let her went back home cause I would be the one will bring her home. It doesn't take that long to go to her house (or mansion) as she just lives around the corner.

"Myungsoo oppa, gomawo"

"Why?"

"For taken me to meet them. It was the best night ever in my life. Thank you" she looks at me and smiles.

"Sure~ You can go there whenever you want"

"Okay~ This is my home. You can come to my house whenever you have the time" she come closer and shyly kiss my right cheeks. I didn't have time to respond as she runs to enter her house.

Sang Hee POV

Today is the best day of my life. I wouldn't know what will happen to me if Myungsoo oppa didn't help me. Because of him, I meet Infinite too. Thank you, Infinite oppas.