Chapter 1

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Sang Hee POV

That just great!!!! My parents force me to be a heiress. That suppose to be my brother, Chanyeol but he decided to be a KPOP idol since he's going to debut in a few months (which happen 2 years ago). Now, he's a rapper from a group called EXO. Forget my brother and back to my story. Being a heiress is hard. I have to keep my image clean and others. The most important thing is I have to let go of my favourite people.

He makes me feel like a normal girl. You readers must be wondering who is he right? He is none other than Kim Sung Kyu from Infinite!!! His small eyes, his voice and his everything!!! I can't just stop fangirling him and my parents want me to forget him. No to the way, dude!!!

I just keep thinking about my life (and Sung Kyu!!!!) until I bump into someone wearing black from head to toe. I mean it! He wears BLACK hat, BLACK mask, BLACK sunglass (who wears sunglass at night), BLACK jacket, BLACK shirt, BLACK trouser and BLACK shoes (with a slightly colour of yellow).

"I'm sorry for bumping into you" I bow 90 degrees and I heard him chuckles. Wait! I know that chuckles.

When I look at him, it is Myungsoo known as L from Infinite. Oh my god!!! I bumped into the visual of Infinite!!!!