Chapter 3

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Myungsoo POV

"What?! That's ridiculous. I'm not L from Infinite" I started to panic as she recognise me.

"Don't try to fool me, L-ssi. I'm an Inspirit too you know" she started to laugh and it shows her cute eyesmile.

"I'm not L" I try to denied it again it wouldn't work. Seems like she is an Inspirit.

"Your disguise is not working for me though. I'm Park Sang Hee. Sungkyu bias!!!!!!!" she squeal infront of me.

Wow! I didn't know that she's the grandpa kyu's bias. To be honest, I thought she's my diehard fan cause she able to recognised me with just by hearing my voice. I feel a little bit sad.

"I think you know me. Sang Hee-ah, you drop the formality and call me oppa" she squeal again and I'm not suprise at all. Maybe cause I got use with her suprise squeal.

"Ne, L oppa"

"Call me Myungsoo oppa"

"I thought only someone that close with you and your family can call you Myungsoo"

"Well, I feel close with you. Hey, how bout you meet Infinite? They gonna love you."

"Are you serious? Does that mean I can meet Kyu oppa now?"

"Yeah~ Do you want to come?" I ask her and she squeal again. Seriously, she should stop squeal or I'll had heart attack at young age.

Chanyeol POV

Who is that guy? He seems freaking familiar. Wait?! Why is my baby sister follow that guy? No No No!!! Why is she follows a stranger? I can't let her go like that!

I practically run towards them and yank my sister's arm. She looks angry. I look at the stranger and I totally shock with what I see. Did I just see L sunbae?! What is he going to do with my baby sister?!

______________________________________________________________

omg!!! i am so sorry!!!! i didnt update it for a long time. im going to hve exam next week but i sneak out xD. well~ enjoy this chapter n im probably be in hiatus mood!