Chapter 10

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Yura's POV

It's been a while I went out with my mother to have lunch or something but this time, going out with her is something that I always dream since I'm still a little girl. When I little, she would always busy with my dad's company and always left me with Chanyeol and maids.

Maybe that's the reason why I'm closer to him than my parents. We went to a particular place which is a fast food restaurant. I know that is really ordinary but I like fast food and she still remembers it. Ever since my brother left, as a heiress, I have to stay thin and fit. Which meant, I have to left my favourite food behind and have to eat much healthier food.

"Since today is your day off from the heiress title, we can eat your favourite food, which is fast food. You can eat it but not too much cause I want both of us to have fun together as mother and daughter time together" she holds my hand tightly and I almost tear up.

"Thanks, mom. You are the best!" I hug her as tightly as possible. Eventhough it's lunch time now, the fast food restaurant is quite empty except for a group of boys who wear black clothes. I don't know whether it is me or not but I think I saw some of them watching us.

Cahnyeol's POV

Eventhough I look like zombie, I still have to go to work but on our way to the photoshoot set, it seems that they have an emergency so the photoshoot is postpone to tomorrow. All of us groans cause we are almost there and the photoshoot is set at Busan.

Because of that, we plan to go to eat some fast food cause it's been a long time all of us eat some burgers. As all of us eating, I see two familiar figures walks in to the restaurant which I recognise as my mother and my sister.

I don't have to worry much as I can see she 's with my mother. Knowing my mother, she probably has a few bodyguards with her to protect her and my sister. Seeing them smiling annd hugging really makes the old memories come back.

"Channie, what are you looking at?" Baekhyun nudges me with his elbow cause he's still holding his burger.

"I'm watching both of them" I take a sip of my cola and look at them back.

"That is your mother and your sistet right? Wah~~ They look really alike"

"Yeah~"

"Why you didn't say hi to them? They are your family" he takes a piece of my fries and eats it which receive a glare from me cause he still has his fries.

"Knowing that I left all of my responsibilities to my sister makes me feel bad. Yes, I do miss them but it just that I feel guilty cause I choose this life" I sigh.

"Hey~ At least you choose something that you love"