Chapter 11

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Myungsoo's POV

"Myung~~ Can we go to Yura's house? We don't have schedule for a week right? We can go to our beach house or something" Sungyeol pest me with his words (yes, words xD).

I glare at him and continue tapping into my phone. I heard him sigh and he suddenly hug my arm. What the hell is he thinking now!

"Myungie~~ Myung~~ Jebal~~" he whine as I look at him with disgust. Dod he just used his awful aegyo to me. That is sooooo gross.

"What the hell are you doing?!!! Get off me!!" I push his arms away and moves away from him.

"Let's not disturb Yura shall we. I don't want to handle a giant faint again. Heavy~" Sungkyu hyung decided and Sungyeol throw tantrums everywhere. What the heck! Does he think he is a kid or what?!

A few minutes later, the one that Sungyeol keep pest me about is calling me. We exchange our numbers when I walked her home. I look at the ID caller weirdly but I pick her call anyway.

>Start Of Pone Conversation<

MS: Yeoboseyo

YR: Yeoboseyo~ Myungsoo-ssi?

MS: Yes, this is him. Why are you calling me, Yura-ah?

YR: Oppa! This Friday is my birthday. I was wondering if you can come to my house for the birthday party.

MS: Let me check my schedule first. Hyung, do we have anything this Friday? ...... Really? Okay. Yura, are you still here?

YR: Yup! Still here *giggles*

MS: Great! All of us can go. What time and the theme?

YR: Starts at 8 and it is fairytail theme. Don't ask me cause I didn't pick the theme *giggles*

MS: Okay~~ xD. See you later.

YR: Bye~ See you later~

>End of Phone Conversation<

"Guys!!! We have birthday party to attend this Friday. Yura's birthday party~"

"Assa!!!" I heard Sungyeol scream to my ears and all I think is I am sure that Sungyeol will faint again seeing her.