Chapter 5

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Myungsoo POV

"Is it hard to be a heiress?" I ask her that question after we laugh.

"Its very hard. The very hard thing is I have to learn business since little and that's " Sang Hee pout. She looks cute with that pout.

"Since little? I thought Chanyeol was the heir that time"

"My parents wants both of us take over the company until they decided it's much better if Chanyeol oppa takes over since he's the eldest but that doesn't mean I can stop learning business" she looks said when she tells that. It shows that she really don't want to be a heiress. I wonder if there anything I can help.

"Does that mean that you never had fun?"

"Apparently, no. Why?" she wiggles eyebrows.

"You see~ If you want to have fun, you can come to our dorm. I think Sungkyu hyung especially Sungyeol hyung would love to have you there" I said to her and she hug me!

"HaHa~ Yeah~ Let's go inside?" I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. This is the first time a girl besides omma hug me and I kinda enjoy it.

"Really? Thank you so much, Myungsoo oppa. I'm sure that my parents wouldn't expect me over there. I owe you one" Sang Hee smile at me and she tilt her head. She looks damn cute!

"Let's get in. I'm sure Sungyeol hyung faint when he sees you"

"That will be cute. Let's get in" I open the door and hears a loud sound coming from the inside.

"Myungsoo-ah, where did you go? Omo!! Sungkyu hyung, Park Sang Hee is here!!! She looks more angelic in real" Sungyeol starts faning himself. I mean, what is he doing in front of Sang Hee.

What makes me in shock again is Sungyeol faint in front of us. I look at Sang Hee and she's in shock. I laugh and said "I told you so~" at her.

______________________________

Kyaaa....... this update is dedicated to my chingu, b1a4_cnulover ;)