Chapter 9

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Chanyeol's POV

"Channie~ Go get ready fast. We have an early schedule today" manager hyung shout from the living room.

I am now basically a moving corpse. I'm like a zombie. I can't go to sleep without worrying about Yura. Does she sleeps at their dorm? Is she safe? What if someone kidnap her when she walk home since she's the heiress?

I didn't know that I'm walking until I bump into the wall. Make all of EXO-K members laugh while I'm sitting on the floor. Still in my world. I think that's make Suho hyung pat my shoulder and look at me worriedly.

"Channie, neon gwenchana?"

"Eo? Ne, hyung. I'm just thinking bout my sister. That's all" I quickly stand up and smile at him which if people knows me for a long time, they could tell that I make my fake smile and Suho hyung is one of them.

"You can tell me if you want to talk bout it but now, go get ready cause our schedule starts at 7am" he pat my shoulder (despite his height) and went to his room to get his backpack.

"Am I worry too much?"

Yura's POV

Today, I woke up very late but my parents just let me sleep till noon. Does they know that I'm home very late? I quickly take a bath and wear a simple outfit which I think everyone would wear at home. An oversize T-shirt and a short.

Although I'm very mad at my parents yesterday, it can't change the fact that they are my parents. The one who brought me to this world. I still feel guilty for running out from the house and went home at 5am.

The first thing that welcomes me the moment I enter our dining room is my mom's hug. It's being a long time she hug me. I think the last time she hug me is when I was 10. I hug her back and just let me snuggle on her warm figure.

"Yura-ah, I'm so sorry for yesterday. I shouldn't force you to forget Infinite. Being a fan is the only normal thing you have. I'm so sorry" she hug me tighter.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't leave the house like that and make you worried. I just need some times alone" she cupped my hand with both of her hands and kiss my forehead.

"It's okay. Let's have brunch together be"

"Sure, omma"

________________________________________________________________

I'm on the roll now *0*