Chapter 6

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Sang Hee POV

"Oh my god!!! I'm so sorry about Sungyeol. He's a huge fan of yours. By the way, I'm Sungkyu. You can call me oppa" Sungkyu wink at me. I repeat, Kim Sungkyu wink at me!!!

When L sees me turn stiff, he covers me by saying that I'm too tired. Gomawo, Myungsoo oppa for covering me *wink*. Anyway, all Infinite members (except Sungyeol) starts to tell their names.

After their introduction, I want to introduce myself but Sungyeol just got wake up from his so faint. All the members except L start to surround him and I can hear him saying "I swear that I just saw Sang Hee says hi to me and she looks very pretty".

Don't want him to look weird, I say hi to him from Hoya's back. He squeal like a fangirl. Wow, his shout sounds like a dolphin!

"Annyeong, Sungyeol oppa. I'm Sang Hee and sorry for making you faint earlier"

He turns stiff. I look at L and he sigh. I look around and notice that everyone are sighing. What's happen?

"Sang Hee-ah, he just too happy seing you I guess" Sungkyu poke Sungyeol's cheeks while looking at me.

"I see~ Do you mind if I come here when I want to have fun? Myungsoo oppa said I can come here"

"Sure. I can't say no or Sungyeol will kill me" Sungkyu laugh and it shows his cute eyesmile.

"So, who is your bias in Infinite? I'm sure you have one" Dongwoo ask me and all of them nodding.

"My bias is Myungsoo oppa and Sungkyu oppa!!!"

Myungsoo POV

What?! I thought her bias is Sungkyu hyung only. Did she change her mind about her bias? If that happen, I'm very lucky that I'm her bias.

Sungkyu POV

In your face, choding!!! I'm her bias and you're not. Your crush didn't like you as her bias :p

Sungyeol POV

I'm not her bias? That is very sad and disturbing. Lucky Sungkyu hyung and Myungsoo *sigh*