Chapter 4

Are You Myungsoo From Infinite?
Sang Hee POV

"What the heck!!! Chanyeol oppa? What are you doing here?" I totally in shock when I see him here. What is he doing here?

"Of course I'm looking for you. You can't just go run away" he just pull me. Didn't he see L with me? No way he's going to take me away from my Sungkyu.

"Oppa, let me go!!! I'm going out with Myungsoo oppa. Just tell omma and appa that I'll be at home but not now" I take my hand away from him.

"Going out with L sunbae without a single bodyguard with you at night? That's not going to happen" Chanyeol take me away again and that makes me piss off.

"What the heck!! Didn't you hear me correctly? I'm going out and don't pretend like you care about me. Myungsoo oppa, kaja" I go away with L follow me from behind.

"Family problem, huh?" L ask me while we're walking towards Infinite's dorm.

"Yeah~ I think you know him, right?"

"Yeah~ He's Chanyeol from EXO. Was a heir until he decided to be a singer. Let her sister, which is you, hold a big responsibility by becoming a heiress from the Park family. Yeah, i know him" he chuckles and wow, he knows a lot bout me and Chanyeol.

"You know a lot about us"

"Sungyeol always talk about you. He kinda had a crush on you since he will be like 'Sang Hee is so cute. Hey, do you know Sang Hee. She's an angel' and something like that"

"Well, I'm not that pretty. Sungyeol oppa just too much" I giggle with him.

"But I agree with him that you're pretty like an angel" he mumbles quietly.

We looks at each other and start laughing when we see each other's red face. This is how our friendship start.