Byunghun-hyung

Kings Of The Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nielie", I heard a beautiful voice called out my name... I opened my eyes little by little. It was all so white.
"Nielie... ah... he wakes up...", a cheer from that voice invited all other heads circling around me, looking at me with happy smiles. Am I in heaven yet?, I thought.

"Nielie!", that beautiful voice called me out once again. Ah, it was Chanhee-hyung, his pretty face looked like an angel, really.
"Finally you wakes up!", he squealed.
"Chanhee-hyung...", I called him faintly, still tried to focusing my sight on my surroundings. I touched my bandaged head. It still hurt, so I did fell last night...
"Daniel... ah, Thank God", a female voice called me, that was my mom.
"Hyung", a boy called me out after.
"Bosung-ah...", I tried to straighten my body and inspected them one by one. And there was Byunghun-hyung stood at the end of my bed, just stared at me. He then reluctantly raised a paper, his tidy writings were on it, I tried hard to read it.

"Niel stupid. Welcome back to the world", he wrote.

"Yah, what's that?! Is that what I deserve when I first see you guys again?!", I yelled at him. I was so irritated at his action that I don't have any sense of humor left.
"Why did you write this?", Chanhee-hyung smacked Byunghun-hyung.

Byunghun-hyung pouted and back to his paper again, he showed me another writing; "You !", it written a lot bigger this time.
"Yah! what's wrong with this guy?!", I rolled my eyes, couldn't understand what he was up to.
"He lost his voice", said Jonghyun.
"Eh?", I looked at Byunghun-hyung that now looked down, watching my feet without saying a word.

"He called out for help until the morning comes, nonstop. His vocal chord was torn", Chanhee-hyung sighed. Byunghun-hyung shook his head vigorously while gave Chanhee-hyung unapproved stare.
"Really, hyung? Is it severe? he couldn't talk anymore????", I asked. I looked at Byunghun-hyung but he was looking outside, had no courage to look back at me.
"No, the doctor said he shouldn't talk for a month or so. See how you both are actually so in love with each other, now stop act childish and apologize...", said Chanhee-hyung, seemed very amused with us.
I just stared at Byunghun-hyung, didn't know what to say. Then, like watching a sad film, tears came down slowly from his eyes.
"Ahhh! Hyung is crying", shouted Changhyun excitedly pointing at Byunghun-hyung.
"Ahahahaha Byunghunnie is a crybaby crybabyyy~~", Changhyun cheered as the other started to too.
"He worried to death about you, Niel. He couldn't sleep", said Jonghyun mischievously.
"Byunghun-hyung, is that true?", I chuckled.

Byunghun-hyung wiped his tears rapidly, he was trying so hard not to make any sound, seemed like his throat really hurt. Chanhee took glances to other boys and my family, signaling something. Then, he nodded softly and all of them running outside.
"Leave Byunghunnie-hyung alooone", Jonghyun excitedly proclaimed.
God, we didn't care that we were in the hospital, Bosung and my mom also ran outside, Byunghun-hyung tried to caught up with them, he almost yelled but only choked at the end, he held his throat tightly and Chanhee-hyung took that opportunity to locked down the door. A collective sound of cheers echoed outside. Byunghun-hyung just stood at the door, struggled to reach the couch to sit. He whined softly and sunk his face on the couch rest.

"Hyung, are you alright?", I asked, while Chanhee-hyung and others peeped from the blinds.

"Yah! leave now! you guys are embarrassing really!", I yelled at them. Chanhee-hyung laughed uncontrollably but told the kids to go at the end.
Byunghun-hyung didn't show any reaction, he just held his throat and watching the empty space ahead.
"Hyung... about last night... I shouldn't do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter