Dream (part one)

Kings Of The Forest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hummm... mmmmm hhhh", Jonghyun been staring at his text books for over an hour already.
"Yah, are you gonna have a date with those books instead? pretend that I wasn't here?", I yelled at him.
"SSsssh!", he pointed his pencil onto my lips.
I opened my mouth and tried to eat it.
"Ew! don't do that", he laughed as he pulled his pencil out.
"Jonghyun-ah, it's dead boring here, let's find something to eat", I said. But he ignored me and stuck on his books.

We were at the university library that time, Jonghyun asked me to accompany him study so he wouldn't fall asleep. But it turned out that I was the one who needed coffee. He didn't talk to me, I just there so he wouldn't FEEL alone. Really, if he wasn't my friend for years, I wouldn't do that. Library... ugh, so full with books. It itched my body every time I saw so many books. But then I remembered the 10 pages of story plot that I had wrote inside my notebook. It had been a week since my night with Sangmi-noona. I didn't tell it to anyone just yet, including Jonghyun. I was too embarrassed. I didn't know why in movies boys love to blabbered about their encounters, like it was something they could be proud of. I shrunk like a little child every time I thought about that night. It's not that it was traumatic, it's just... I don't know, maybe the fact that she was married with someone else still ached my heart. I think I was just a kid back then, I couldn't say no to this beautiful noona.

If I was more firm, I could just resist the temptation to take her to the supermarket. But what could I do, even now, if I saw a random supermarket somewhere, her image still flashes in my mind. That scent of lilies on her porcelain skin sprouts into my senses. Though it might be awkward somehow, I still could extract the beauty of it. The beauty of first love, she was the first, forever be the first.

"Niel, test me", Jonghyun handed me a series of questions.
"Heol... alright... first question... what's the Cass? Cassini spacecraft launched for?", I asked.
"Saturn mission!", Jonghyun exclaimed.
"Ding dong! you're correct!", I cheered and the librarian cleared . We giggled.
"What's Saturn's satellite that has big probability of water existence?", I asked another question.
"Enceladus!", said Jonghyun, keeping his voice down.
"Whoa, correct. It's the first time I heard this, is that for real?", I said.
"Yup, Enceladus has ice traces on it, you know, it even has a hundred meters geysers spurt from its polar", said Jonghyun.
"Eee? it must be beautiful", I said.
"Of course. Next question please", he said.
"Alright, the control of Soyuz and Chinese spacecraft is basically the same, true or false?", I asked.
"True", he answered short.
"Ding dong. Correct again. Hm, are these gonna be appeared on NASA entrance exam? Aren't these too trivial?", I asked.
"I don't know quite yet. You can always have the equations though, but I believe you don't understand a thing...", Jonghyun calmly mocked me.
"Yah", I chuckled and hit him lightly.
"Ah, I just try to keep you awake, Niel...", he giggled.
"Then you realized that I was dead bored? let's eat somewhere... come on", I rolled my eyes.
"Aish. alright, alright", Jonghyun took all of his books and put them inside his bag.
We then took a walk outside. The Wangja University was acres wide, each of the faculties had their own areas, they also had lakes, not ponds, and park, a lot of it. And a stadium, a gymnasium, a swimming arena, a tennis court, a food court that Incheon airport would be ashamed of.

"It must be nice to went to this university", I whispered.
"Of course, why don't you apply here later...", said Jonghyun.
"Hahaha... I don't even know what I'm gonna take after I graduated. Oh really, I have no future", I messed my own hair.
Jonghyun just chuckled at my words, he then talking about new movie in theater and instead of eat somewhere we finally decided to watch it.

In the day after, which is Monday, like it wasn't a disturbing fact already, God had a great sense of humor for me, I had yet another career consulting session in my class. I was so not interested in each of every university's presentation so I was scribbling back to my notebook, unknowingly wrote another chapter of my story. It didn't have a title yet back then, so I just wrote " School" on its cover. Saying that it was my little escape from my daily routines. I didn't know what universe had planned me that time, my homeroom noticed what I was doing and decided to pull the notebook out of my hand. He then read the cover and looked at me with his menacing stare. His name is Mr. Jung. He happ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter